Release dates and TGS info!

.hack//G.U. discussion. No spoilers!
kiyte
Lowbie

Re: 8 characters.....

Post by kiyte »

terracannon876 wrote:It's been so long since I've played the other .hack games, but when I saw "The Prophet," my jaw dropped to the floor...it's really hard to forget a cardboard elephant-thingy that...*incoherently curses* anyways, then i checked out some other pages...The Temptress, the Mirage of Deceit, the Avenger, etc etc...as I've said, I'm shaky on my .hack trivia, but aren't those the forms of the wave?

PS: not sure if this counts as spoiler, so I'll just say that you'll have to find out who has the names for yourselves? <_<
Hai, sou desu ka (yes that's right). Those were the names. Heh, infact, I haven't beaten the fourth game yet (I'm not a video gamer to the xtreme,yo), but yea, those're all the same names..Er.. Titles. Haha. Anyways, I'm trying to use my spare time to find out more but my brother keeps kicking me off, but if I find anything vital, I'll tell yous guyzos
HEY! This rock is shiny... *beds down to pick it up* It must have some importance on our quest... *Stands* ONWARD! *walks ahead and out of the reach of a blade*

*looks around* RP? Hullo? Anyone? C'mon! A RP, guys, that's all I ask!
Kotetsu
Player Character

Post by Kotetsu »

I am very much looking forward to the new games =B . I guess its time I got active in this site again, lsb.
I am going to live forever or die tryying.
-John Yossarian
kiyte
Lowbie

Post by kiyte »

I jsut hope it dont fall between March- Sept. I have to save my money for the ren fest and anime con in there... ><
HEY! This rock is shiny... *beds down to pick it up* It must have some importance on our quest... *Stands* ONWARD! *walks ahead and out of the reach of a blade*

*looks around* RP? Hullo? Anyone? C'mon! A RP, guys, that's all I ask!
dipdedo4545

Post by dipdedo4545 »

:cry: now i wish i had bought the other 3 games!!!
carefull i am the wizard of the person that smashes n00bs
jinthemaster
Lowbie

hey release date!!

Post by jinthemaster »

I was checking the coming soon section of the gamestop wedsite and I came across this, dot.hack.G.U. game (i dont think there gonna use that name when it comes out, and they didn't have a pic) but they have a release date! 9/6/06!!

well all credit goes to gamestop for posting it. :?
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Personally, I wouldn't trust that date. Most game stores just make up dates so they can get preorders. The game might not actually come out for another 2 years or so! (coughTWILIGHT PRINCESScough ^_^)
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
kiruku

Post by kiruku »

maybe the date is true?who knows we'll just have to wait and see.
jinthemaster
Lowbie

hey we can't win them all

Post by jinthemaster »

hey i'm not disagreeing with you, but at least we have a date. and i dont think that theres going to a 2 year delay. hopefully it wouldn't be like starcraft:ghost :wink:
Last edited by jinthemaster on Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
kiruku

Post by kiruku »

:roll: yeah,i mean TWO whole years is alot!
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Hm...Something I've been thinking about. We don't really have a theory topic, so I'll just post here.

This second version of the world, it came about because of the fire right? It's said that no one could access their old characters, due to the data loss. Perhaps CC Corp. decided that everyone should start off "fresh", as I've yet to see any of the old classes as they were.

But, what about areas that CAN'T be deleted?

Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground
Aruke Kerun Waterfall
That area with the glowing white tree

All these areas are present in The World V2, even though Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground should have been destroyed.

These areas are said to be protected by some sort of outside force, perhaps referring to Haralds Black Box system.

So, my question is, if these areas didn't vanish, then who's to say that ALL protected data survived? The Phases, Morganna, Aura and yes...Kite.

Kite's data was protected from deletion. Maybe the same could be said for Mia, since she was a phase.

Just random thoughts I'm throwing out here.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
kiruku

Post by kiruku »

:? uh-huh,uh-huh,but what are you getting at? we all know tri-edg-......wait, someting just popped into my head, what if someone hacked the kite data and somehow made it into their character , but modified its appearance?could that "someone" be the real world tri edge? can the kite data even be hacked? if not, then hey,i'm just thinkin out loud.

:P kiruku :P