New characters announced.

Post by MeultimaSama »

Gaspard,
http://www.dothackers.net/gaspard.jpg

Silabus,
http://www.dothackers.net/silabus.jpg

and Sakaki
http://www.dothackers.net/sakaki.jpg.

Is it just me or is Gaspard really... I feel like I've already added him to some mental 'Kill-list' when I looked at him. Darn pudgy giant...

Wait...

Gaspard has an animal-based non-normal character, with huge body and tiny feet...

How did I miss the signs? Everyone, warn your children and lock your doors. He's back. Piros is BACK.

*Runs*
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Gaspard reminds me plenty of the sin that is FFXI...I dunno why, probably his apperance. Silabus looks like he's in the wrong game XD. And Sakaki looks...pretty cool...kinda reminds me of the Seven Samurai anime.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Xeno
Player Character

Post by Xeno »

Gaspard = Bad idea. :shock:

The only one that looks like he really fits in the game in Sakaki. He actually reminds me of the main character in Genji: Dawn of the Samurai.
Lycoris: What is the name of your spear?
Alberio: It is the Divine Spear of Wotan.
Lycoris: It is a Spear of God.
Alberio: That's right.
MeultimaSama
Player Character

Post by MeultimaSama »

Now all we need is Gaspard to start speaking in ye olde English and the cycle of complete and utter evil reincarnation will be complete.

"Hark, he of fair eyes!!"
Dark770
Player Character

Post by Dark770 »

the sites dont work for me for some reason
Xeno
Player Character

Post by Xeno »

Dark770 wrote:the sites dont work for me for some reason
You have to copy and paste the URL into your address bar.
Lycoris: What is the name of your spear?
Alberio: It is the Divine Spear of Wotan.
Lycoris: It is a Spear of God.
Alberio: That's right.
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

MeultimaSama wrote:Now all we need is Gaspard to start speaking in ye olde English and the cycle of complete and utter evil reincarnation will be complete.

NOOOO. NOT ANOTHER PIROS.

*knocks on wood*
MeultimaSama
Player Character

Post by MeultimaSama »

Duskino wrote:
MeultimaSama wrote:Now all we need is Gaspard to start speaking in ye olde English and the cycle of complete and utter evil reincarnation will be complete.

NOOOO. NOT ANOTHER PIROS.

*knocks on wood*
That's why I hope they put in a good PKing system... *Rubs hands together gleefully* I'd whack him up with my cool Twin Blades and chase him down with my awesome Chain Sword, and finish him off with my lovely Scythe!

But eh, regardless, a PK system would be awesome, don'tcha think? Then maybe they'll have some sort of Reputation meter. I'd probably be Lawful-Neutral if I go by my usual style of playing though. >_>;;;
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

Heheh, a PK system would be nice. I'd probably end up never using it, though- I tend to be a bit too much on the polite side while playing MMOs, and my tolerance level surprises even me sometimes. This isn't an MMO, though, but that doesn't stop me from being nice to video game characters >_>;;

Pssh, I wish the games would let you choose your own class D: I'd be a Wavemaster, yo.
MeultimaSama
Player Character

Post by MeultimaSama »

Except the old classes seem to have been phased out. >_>;

http://dothack.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3144

There are two more -unspecified- classes from those, for a total of -10- completely new classes for GU.

It would seem instead of just 'Wavemaster', now we have Harvester, Healer, and Warlock.

Warlock, huh... Does that mean Sakubo likes to Hadoken people like Black Mage from 8-bit? >_>
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

NOOOOOO.

THERE IS NO WAVEMASTER. I am saddened now ;__; (Okay... Warlock, yes... but- I really liked that title!)

I'll stick to the original games then, thanks D:
MeultimaSama
Player Character

Post by MeultimaSama »

Duskino wrote:.......

NOOOOOO.

THERE IS NO WAVEMASTER. I am saddened now ;__; (Okay... Warlock, yes... but- I really liked that title!)

I'll stick to the original games then, thanks D:
Hey, for all we know, it could be prestige classes. Grappler seems to resemble the other class mentioned by Ouka.

Then again, I honestly doubt Haseo was in any position to get a prestige class... >_> "ZOMG I GOT PKd AT LEVEL 1 WHY ME BOOHOO"
terracannon876

randomness

Post by terracannon876 »

...Okay, i know this is kind of tangential to the rest of the topic, but it does concern the characters...

I'm quite sure that Balmung won't make any appearance in this game, but as he is the only character that has been appearing in almost every single media of .hack (the novels, the game, the anime, the manga...), is there any possibility he'd appear here? O_o

He'd be like...40 then.... :shock:
you know...cheese soup
Lowbie

Post by you know...cheese soup »

He might be added because of his appearance at the end of the comics and whatnot, but I haven't heard anything about him showing up. Maybe if he is, everyone will call him an "old man" like in SIGN. In which case, there should be a new voice actor for him....but I highly doubt he'll be in it.
Brad_Evans
Player Character

Post by Brad_Evans »

Actually, I stand on the opposite, I highly doubt that he wont be in it, in some form of cameo or whatever (heck, he's even in Liminality). Maybe someone that inherited his wings, or CC decided to hire him again and he's now in a Lyoth-like position Xb
Pagyuu~ desunoh?