Bordeaux

.hack//G.U. discussion. No spoilers!
you know...cheese soup
Lowbie

Bordeaux

Post by you know...cheese soup »

I don't like how Bordeax looks...I was hoping there wouldn't be any whore-ish type characters. Well, I didn't like Ouka at first either, so i guess her personality will determine...

[edit by Elk - "NO DOUBLE POSTING."]

Bordeaux is a place in France, just realized that....I thought it was just a weird name.
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

She looks okay to me...a little of a whiner (at least by the image), but on the whole okay...Now Negimaru...bleh. They seem to have quite a few "item obsessed" characters, and this one is revolving around Green/Spring Onions...Gantz anyone? Personally, he just looks like a "teen" Negi Alien. Grein..........no opinion...a little R. Kelly-ish, in my opinion, but that's just the 'rows XD
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
you know...cheese soup
Lowbie

Yeah, yeah! I thought the same thing about Grein. I wonder if Japanese people have...'rows? As for Negimaru-I'm gonna have to agree with you.
Xeno
Player Character

Post by Xeno »

Yeah, I can't shake the feeling that these three will be characters you will have to fight from time to time but who will ultimately join forces with you. Like Le Blanc and her crew from FFX-2. As for whore-ish characters... have you not seen Pai?
Lycoris: What is the name of your spear?
Alberio: It is the Divine Spear of Wotan.
Lycoris: It is a Spear of God.
Alberio: That's right.
you know...cheese soup
Lowbie

haha...I actually have. But since you didn't think Bordeaux was, I didn't think you'd think Pai was, ya know?