Tri-Edge's bracelet

.hack//G.U. discussion. No spoilers!
Xeno
Player Character

Re: i am the alpha nerd

Post by Xeno »

jarode wrote: by the way the fith phase was mia so who is the fith phase in the new game
it would appear that Endurance, who has the title of The Temptress (same as Maha), will fill that role.
Lycoris: What is the name of your spear?
Alberio: It is the Divine Spear of Wotan.
Lycoris: It is a Spear of God.
Alberio: That's right.
twinblade soja

Post by twinblade soja »

aura tried to save the dot hackers and transfer them to R:2 but they were damaged and became NPCs... just a thought
Nihulus

Bracelet

Post by Nihulus »

I've played all of the .hack games so far and from what I get
[spoiler]
1. Tri-edge is a player by the name Ovan who was impersonating the AI Azure Kite
2. The players that Azure Kite data-drains have been infected with AIDA but it hasn't surfaced yet
3. Kite's character data was so heavily encrypted that it had to be on multiple server units in the CC Corp building and therefore not all of it was destroyed during the fire
4. Someone patched up the data (which explains the currupted look) and gave him the same orders as Cubia, eliminate al data anomilies within the system
5. Haseo was data-drained because he has jumped up from 1st form adept rogue to 3rd form by a Harold AI.
6. I'm really just making educated gueses here so feel free to contradict me
Well that's about all I can think[/spoiler]
Last edited by Nihulus on Thu May 17, 2007 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
kiruku

Post by kiruku »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I didnt know that!!! Way to go to spoil it for me...Okay, I knew, but you could have used spoiler tags for the sake of everyone else!!

-kiruku-