G.U classes

.hack//G.U. discussion. No spoilers!
Elexorien

G.U classes

Post by Elexorien »

I only know some of the new classes in G.U and not many of them look like the old classes (except for Haseo). Anyone know all the classes?
you know...cheese soup
Lowbie

Post by you know...cheese soup »

Dance Macabre-(Yata)
Grappler-(Pai)
Steam Gunner-(Ovan)
Blade-(Endrance)
Harvest-(Atoli)
Healer-(?)
Warlock-(Sakubo)
Multi Weapon-(Haseo)
Twin Sword-(Negimaru)
and Brandish-(?)
If this is utterly useless, I'm sorry-somebody please correct the things that are wrong.
As for the old classes, I don't think they exist anymore (well, at least not in their original form). You can read a lot of theories and whatnot at dothackers.net and they have official scans and translations and all that good stuff.
Lunarcloud_88
Player Character

Post by Lunarcloud_88 »

I beleive that the story was that The Wrold v2 was mostly inspired by the origional, the concepts for the new classes spawned out of the old one. The new World is supposedly a complete rewrite of the old one. Whatever happened to the old World is beyond me. I really liked Wavemaster... what is the mage'esque on supposed to be? Healer or Steamgunner or something?
Every second of every day, one is a different
person. Even if just slightly. One can only hope
that the changes, even if minute, are for the
better.
ice

Post by ice »

what happend to the old world was that there was a fire in cc corp and they had to shut the game down and reamake it or something like that
gamer fr life ^_^
Xeno
Player Character

Post by Xeno »

Lunarcloud_88 wrote: what is the mage'esque on supposed to be? Healer or Steamgunner or something?
Actually, I think its Warlock.
ice wrote:what happend to the old world was that there was a fire in cc corp and they had to shut the game down and reamake it or something like that
Yeah, thats pretty much it.

[spoiler]For some reason, Aura became sick of the world or possibly humanity and left it to its own devices, as a result, The World has been gradually breaking down[/spoiler]

click here for more info.
http://dothack.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3226
Lycoris: What is the name of your spear?
Alberio: It is the Divine Spear of Wotan.
Lycoris: It is a Spear of God.
Alberio: That's right.
MeultimaSama
Player Character

Post by MeultimaSama »

Xeno wrote:
Lunarcloud_88 wrote: what is the mage'esque on supposed to be? Healer or Steamgunner or something?
Actually, I think its Warlock.
Warlock = Offensive, Harvest = Healer.

Plus, you forgot the Flicker class. Flickers use Scythes.