.hack//ROOTS Episode Summaries (Indefinite Hiatus)

.hack//G.U. discussion. No spoilers!
kiruku

Post by kiruku »

9_O i spoke too soon about tri-edge,although that is good news,this means more.......action?but i do ^W^ look forward to seeing tri-edge in a cartoonish form.

-kiruku-
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

ATTENTION:

I thought I had posted this on the 15th, but apparantly not. Anyway, this is what I thought I had posted:

"Ahem! Today I should be posting episode 5, right? Well, Andrew happened to stumble upon an interesting item of sorts. Needless to say, Andrew will be quite absorbed with this "object" for the next few days or so. I'll post more about it in the //G.U. section, once I feel that I have a thorough understanding of it."

Anyway, basically, I got //G.U. Vol.1, so I'm placing summaries on hiatus until I get up the review of Vol.1. Sorry! But don't worry; I won't let it get to the point where I have a queue of 5 episodes behind me!
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
MeultimaSama
Player Character

Post by MeultimaSama »

Ehehe, GU already?

Please don't post spoilers, I will somehow mysteriously stumble across them, get uberspoiled, and kick myself for being so stupid. xD
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

All spoilers can go under spoiler tags. D: I shall be nice & allow it under that condition.. & that way, everyone has the choice of being spoiled or not.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
kiruku

Post by kiruku »

eh, what could this "mysterious" object be? that andrew is so attracted to???

-kiruku-
MeultimaSama
Player Character

Post by MeultimaSama »

...it's GU. ._.;
kiruku

Post by kiruku »

well hey,excuse me for not knowing-it sounded like two things ._. .......!

well anyway, dudewhoseadude, you are one lucky duck, I LOVE AVATAR FORM, speaking of wich how come everyone but haseo dont look like the original phases when they go all avatar? :? ah welll :wink:

-kiruku-
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Well...isn't that something...5 episodes, waiting to be posted. I really am sorry about the rate at which I've been doing these. Thanks for being patient though!

At some odd location (apparently a Lost Ground) we see Ovan He stares at the central structure for a while before the camera zooms in on his lock Things start to go wonky again An item appears in Ovan's hand as he claims that "this" is all of them.

Episode 05 - Distrust

At Twilight Brigade's @HOME, everyone but Ovan is with Tabby. Shino assures her that everything's alright, but Tabby is still upset that it happened. Sakisaka asks her who did it, but she can't remember anything more than that it was a strong female PC. According to Sakisaka, Gord was also recently PKd. Tabby reveals that the PKer asked about the Twilight Brigade before killing her. After Haseo yells at Tabby for complaining over getting PKd, she suddenly gets a burst of energy and decides that since it's a game, she has to enjoy it.

At Phyllo's bridge, B-Set wonders what the Twilight Brigade's doing. Phyllo tells her just to go back if she's so worried, and B-set realizes she really knows nothing of the Twilight Brigade.

At that odd TaN related place, a man reports back to Tawaraya. He was assigned to investigate a weird PC, and got a reward from it. Part of the reward was an item.

In Mac Anu, Tabby chases Haseo, but Haseo claims that he doesn't need her to follow him; he's okay independent.

Once again at the Lost Ground, we see that Shino has joined Ovan. Shino asks if "this" is a coincidence. Ovan explains the legend behind the lost ground they're at:

"A dragon was sleeping at the bottom of this lake. To store up strength, it consumed any monster or traveler who peered into the lake. Then, the dragon awakened. This is that place."

Once again at the odd TaN related place, we see Naobi holding the crystal item. Tawaraya asks him if he knows what it is, and Naobi fondly refers to it as nostalgic. The previous version of The World used to be overflowing with them. He doesn't tell Tawaraya what it is, but tells him to use it to stir up the Twilight Brigade.

At Phyllo's bridge, Haseo asks to see Gord. Phyllo introduces himself to Tabby, then informs Haseo that Gord was recently pursued as well. He's currently with B-set in the alchemy area.

At a field, Tawaraya meets with Sakisaka and gives him the crystal item he had Tawaraya bends a few words, and tries to convince Sakisaka to join him. Sakisaka just says that he'll keep the item and leaves.

EYECATCH GET!

In the alchemy area, B-set waves goodbye to someone. Haseo and Tabby arrive a moment later, asking where Gord is. Apparently, he just left, but didn't log out. B-set advises them to just leave him alone for a while. Supposedly, Gord's new goal is to defeat Ovan. They talk about the recent PK events, and B-set reveals who the PKer was: Ender! Haseo denies knowing who that is, but runs off anyway. At the main gate, Haseo gates out without Tabby. A moment later, Sakisaka gates in in front of Tabby. Tabby probes him for his previous location, but he just says that he was "nowhere."

Elsewhere, Tabby is portal camping when she overhears a rumor. Supposedly, Haseo's going to change guilds...to TaN!

At another field, Haseo is talking with Tawaraya. Tawaraya tells him that supposedly, to get to the Key of the Twilight, an unclassified item is needed.

At the TaN related places, Naobi talks to Ender, informing her that Tawaraya directly leaked "that" information. He tells her that next, she has to strike at the weakest spot.

Back in Mac Anu, Haseo is walking around when he sees Ender walking towards him. She tells him that she only PKed the T.B. because she's seeking the Key of the Twilight as well. She tells him to do his best, and then vanishes, just as Tabby runs in.

Somwhere else in town, Gord is sulking. He walks past an alleyway just in time to see Ender walk past.

Back at Twilight Brigade @HOME, the Twilight Brigade is gathered Ovan asks Haseo what he thinks of what Tawaraya told him. Haseo thinks that they should investigate it. Ovan agrees. Shino then tells them that she's going to send them on a special mission: Virus Core Hunt. Ovan tells Shino to show them the way, and she takes them.

At the lake-Lost Ground, everyone save Ovan is assembled. Shino explains that the Virus Core is an item only found in Lost Grounds. There's only one Virus Core per lost ground, each which looks something like this: Shino goes with Haseo, and Tabby with Sakisaka. Haseo is doubtful that they can find the Virus Core, but Shino's positive that something will pop up. Suddenly, they notice an odd symbol. Haseo asks Shino what it is, but she doesn't know either. She tells him that mysteries exist even in the virtual world. Shino says that there is joy in not knowing, pleasure in not understanding. She tells him that there is nothing a person can know too much about. Suddenly, Shino hears Tabby scream. Tabby and Sakisaka are running, away from the PKer! Shino casts a speed-up spell, and they take off. They make it to the gate in time, and leave, just as Ender lands.

Phyllo notes how peaceful things are.

At Twilight Brigade @HOME, Shino, Sakisaka and Tabby are a little suspicious of Haseo. As explained by Tabby, it looked like Ender was waiting for them. She also talks about the rumor she heard, of Haseo switching guilds. Haseo leaves.

At a field, Haseo is standing alone. Tawaraya comes up behind him, and upsets him. Haseo whirls around to see Shino and Tabby standing off in the distance, hiding. Tawaraya sees them as well, and takes the opportunity to screw things up. "Contact me again if anything happens!" Shino and Tabby are devastated at Haseo's apparent betrayal.

BY THE WAY! .hack//ROOTS has now been licensed by Bandai Entertainment, as of today.
Last edited by thedudewhosadude on Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
haseo-triedge

Post by haseo-triedge »

ive watched all of the episodes made the little cutscenes i mean :D
(>'-')> (-;-[____]-;-)

/''''''''''''''\====>
/|||||||||||\
{ooooooooo}http://images.quizilla.com/T/TS/TSU/Tsu ... appler.jpg
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

No double posting please.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.