.hack//ROOTS Episode Summaries (Indefinite Hiatus)

.hack//G.U. discussion. No spoilers!
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

One thing that REALLY bothers me...Shino's hat XD It's like Blackroses' sword; constantly changing sizes. Regardless of the size change though, it's always HUGE. I can only imagine the nightmares her cosplayers will have...speaking of cosplay...*goes back to trying to figure out Data Drain*
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
kiruku

Post by kiruku »

Elk wrote:After watching the first episode, I really must say......... the character design team must be the same one that did the designs for SIGN. Why do I make this assumption? Because they're ugly. D:

......XD i was thinking that too........I need to know what that grunty thing is,but at least it is cute :roll: ........
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

kiruku wrote:
Elk wrote:After watching the first episode, I really must say......... the character design team must be the same one that did the designs for SIGN. Why do I make this assumption? Because they're ugly. D:

......XD i was thinking that too........I need to know what that grunty thing is,but at least it is cute :roll: ........
Eh.. everything is different, so we should expect more surprises. :O
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
Xeno
Player Character

Post by Xeno »

Yeah, its Yoshiyuki Sadomoto and his group again. He likes to recycle stuff alot more than your average designer. Still, I've seen much worse.
Lycoris: What is the name of your spear?
Alberio: It is the Divine Spear of Wotan.
Lycoris: It is a Spear of God.
Alberio: That's right.
kiruku

Post by kiruku »

is'nt it weird that that the last scene in ROOTS has a pic that says" see you next.......grunty?" can someone please clarify!!!
thedudewhosadude
Legend

If I'm right, it's just something they do to say "See you next episode!" Like, for //SIGN, it was the same thing, but with a picture of Aura awake.
kiruku

Post by kiruku »

O_o..............then they have a weird way of showing it...
peppermint
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by peppermint »

lol^^ that was WIERD^^ i was like " um........ok?" ^^ YEAH...
CraZY STUff IN THERE crAZY STUFF..
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Episode 3 GET! I'll be posting it tommorow, assuming that I don't go to Capoeira...if I do (and that's rare for a Thursday), then it'll be posted on Friday.
kiruku

Post by kiruku »

:D awesome! cant wait for it!
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

Did anyone else notice Haseo's lack of belly button? D: I somewhat get the feeling that it may be foreshadowing for something really lame later on... if it's important at all. XD;;
kiruku

Post by kiruku »

Elk wrote:Did anyone else notice Haseo's lack of belly button? D: I somewhat get the feeling that it may be foreshadowing for something really lame later on... if it's important at all. XD;;

Eh? forshadowing of what?theres nothing lame that i can think of,maybe he gets stabbed in the belly with a pointy....thing,making his belly button..........or didya mean something else?
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

I meant something lame like him actually being an A.I. with implanted memories or something stupid like that... I hope not, since that would severely screw up the games. .__.;; Don't trust that theory, though.. & just focus on the oddetie of the lack of belly button.
kiruku

Post by kiruku »

O_o oh,well anyway,i was checking out youtube.com,and they have the episodes for .HACK//ROOTS!they are in japanese though.*sobs that he does'nt know japanese*.
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Well then, aren't you glad I'm posting these? ^_^ Sorry for the delay on Episode Three--just resizing and fixing things. Although if you know me, you know that when I say tommorow, that usually means in the range of three days or so ~_~.