Haseo + Tri Edge = Skeith???

.hack//G.U. discussion. No spoilers!
kiruku

Haseo + Tri Edge = Skeith???

Post by kiruku »

Yes, you read right,the title does not decieve you. I've been watching the .Hack//G.U. trailer for quite some time now, but one little thing bugs me......... WHY IN THE WORLD DOES HASEO YELL SKEITH??? I mean really,also, at the end of the trailer it would appear that haseo morphs/transforms/mutates,whatever,into a being tht looks, no no no,bears a striking resemblance....to skeith.also, i thought about tri edge,and how he data drains skeith, err,haseo.does that cause him to turn into that?other than getting backto level 1? And if it is true(now this is a big IF) wouldnt that give haseo the power to PKK tri edge?What of haseo's nickname,"The terror of death" , the original skeiths nickname? when reading a video game magazine called "play" i came apon the skeith looking creature again, prooving for a fact the creature i saw looks like skeith. in conclusion, my theory is basically my topic title.

comments?questions?peanut butter?cream cheese???

:( kiruku :(
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Actually, you see, there are characters that can weild an alternate form, called an Avatar. The Avatar's are different versions of the Phases. So far, we've seen the avatar forms of Skeith, Tarvos, and Magus. [spoiler]These avatars exist to help AIDA-infected players rid themselves of the AIDA.[/spoiler]
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
kiruku

Post by kiruku »

:? then who's avatar is tarvos & magus?? also, what is AIDA? i feel like a total nooblet

:shock: kiruku :shock:
Last edited by kiruku on Thu May 04, 2006 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
you know...cheese soup
Lowbie

Post by you know...cheese soup »

I'm pretty sure Magus is Kuhn (steamgunner guy with big pony tail)and Tarvos is Pai (grappler with really big boobs). AIDA stands for Artificial Intelligent Data Anomaly.
kiruku

Post by kiruku »

you know...cheese soup wrote:I'm pretty sure Magus is Kuhn (steamgunner guy with big pony tail)and Tarvos is Pai (grappler with really big boobs). AIDA stands for Artificial Intelligent Data Anomaly.

i already know who they are,but thenks for anwsering that question,but what about the other stuff???

:? kiruku :?

EDIT: nevermind, the question has basically been anwsered-_- kinda useless now this topic is.

:lol: kiruku :lol:

EDIT 2: okaaaayy.....simply for the sake of this topic,why do pai and haseo look all evil when they morph into theyre avatar forms? a better question would be, do they become corrupt when they go all avatar-ish? i mean in one trailer ,we can see haseo laughing .......really creepy.