Good fudge, they're actually bringing back Piros?

.hack//G.U. discussion. No spoilers!
MeultimaSama
Player Character

Post by MeultimaSama »

Elk wrote:Sora never stated any concerns about his role in a guild... So now, let's focus on the present topic of G.U. characters. Thank you.
;( It was just a thought!

Anyway, apparently the average playtime for GU 1 was 20+ hours... Not bad, considering only Infection was the really long game in the past quadrilogy. Quarantine was like, seven hours, six of those being used to hunt those damn virus cores. (Honestly, I spent like an hour to hunt cores for each gate. Hey, Helba? Why don't you give me 10 virus cores at a time instead of lounging around? That's a thought, huh?)

In fact, remember that song from the GU trailers? It's the ending song. I found it somewhere, and the full version is... Beautiful... T_T

But! Back to GU character discussion.

From the trailers, it's apparent that Pai and Kuhn join you, as well as Silabus and Gaspard. I shiver at the thought of Piros the 3rd joining you, but from the looks of his overly-elaborate armour, he might be a champion at one of the three arenas. (Ya know, the type who hams up alot.)

The giant red beast-man is the guild master of the Kestral guild, but he doesn't take much responsibility for the guild, and it's consisted of quite alot of PKers.

Yata bugs me though. He's confirmed to be a system admin, he's the guildmaster of the Raven guild, and he's an Avatar user.

And Saku/Bo was apparently a survivor of a Tri-Edge encounter, just like Haseo. Wonder how that'd work out.

Additional: I finally found out how the Multi-Weapon dealie works. When you make a MW class, you are able to choose from each of the existing classes available. Haseo chose to have Twin Sword, Brandish, and finally a previously unknown class, the Scythe-swinging Flicker Class. As he levels up, he is able to use the weapons from the other classes. Also, apparently his full-armour look is how he's supposed to look like, ie it's natural from either obscenely high levels / Finishing your third class / A special sidequest. Of course, Multi-Weapons are most probably the equivalent of a Jack of all trades, Master of none.

Also, Keyaki's class has actually not been confirmed. People say he may actually be a Flicker class, as well.

It would seem the Flicker class is actually a special rare class compared to the others. No news on the elaboration of this yet though. (If so, I think the only reason Haseo was able to use the Flicker weapon was because he was a Multi-Weapon.)
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

...& so it appears that almost EVERYONE is a guildmaster. XD
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
kite4ever
Lowbie

Post by kite4ever »

kiruku wrote:........if anyone hates piros(well not exactly HATE,but something along those lines) say I......please!!
[spoiler]Piros the 3rd hugs you like 4 times in .hack//g.u. (not including vol. 3)[/spoiler]
Hail the Azure Trio!