I present to you .hack//G.U. : Rebirth (WIP)

.hack//G.U. discussion. No spoilers!
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

It's been a while since I've played the game, but if I remember correctly, [spoiler]no, the signs aren't present. Some show up, but not the ones from //ROOTS. You can travel, but not REALLY...it's kinda like the purple mist in the original games. After you pass through it, you might be transported to another place (such as the "phase field") There's only one like this, I think, and it leads to the fight with Tri-Edge[/spoiler]

Regarding Endrance:
[spoiler]More like Endrace isn't Mia. Supposedly, the cat on Endrance's shoulder was bits of Mia's data, although it was really an AIDA. Mia MIGHT be in the game somehow--I doubt they'd throw her out; she's been a MAJOR character, carrying over like Aura <Also, keep in mind that //G.U. 1 had just about NO mention of Aura, so such might be the case with Mia> It's been rumored that Elk=Endrance, and not just because of the voice actor. The theories actually seem pretty accurate.[/spoiler]
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
MeultimaSama
Player Character

Post by MeultimaSama »

WARNING WARNING LOL ABANDON ALL HOPE

[spoiler]
Mia = Dead, peoplez. Her data was destroyed to implant the Phase data into Endrance's PC. POSSIBLY if you DataDrain Endrance like a couple hundred times you might get Mia back, but whatever.[/spoiler]
kite4ever
Lowbie

Post by kite4ever »

big spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[spoiler]ovan is tri edge he makes the signs with his big arm[/spoiler]

another big spoiler

[spoiler]kite is part of the azure trio and he balmung and orca are created by aura to destroy AIDA.[/spoiler]

[Edit by Elk - ANOTHER SUPER BIG SPOILER:] [spoiler]Only fools double post. Use the edit button. Thank you.[/spoiler]
Hail the Azure Trio!
kiruku

Post by kiruku »

Actually, anyone who played vol.2 here would know that. * on side note; I heard there was a cheat code that lets you view an alternate preview of vol.3, has anyone else seen or heard this?*

-kiruku-