Terminal Disc info. Spoilers!

.hack//G.U. discussion. No spoilers!
MeultimaSama
Player Character

Terminal Disc info. Spoilers!

Post by MeultimaSama »

Taken from dothackers.net. Poster: Niu.

Edit: Contains all the Terminal Disc info, meaning even stuff only unlocked in 2 and 3 of GU. I wasn't aware that this was the entirety because it is all Pre-GU stuff, although I should have realized it. Thanks to thedudewhosadude for the heads up!

[spoiler]File 01

Review of Infection

File 02
Mutation

File 03
Outbreak

File 04
Review of Quarantine

File 05
Talks about Aura disappeared after soemtiem after the Twilight Bracelet. As people got psoiled of Aura's maintanace of net work, her disappearance ends up in a loads of net work bugs.

File 06
G.U, team is formed to collect Morgana datas, namely 8 Phases. So they can use its power to bring back Aura and find out a way to control her. CC actually wants to gain full control over the Ultimate AI. Thinking about the profit of a risk free, high productive Ultiamte AI can be. The G.U. team first discovered how 8 Phases data can atatched to PC characters. The case of Sora attached to Skeith's satff for example, and there is the case where Mach became Mia. Usign these datas, they first recover the datas of Magus and made the Kuun PC out of it. Also, they mentioned they destroyed Mia's data just to extract Macha's files to make the Endrace PC. It also mentioned that only specific people can control this 8 Phases PCs. As this PC induce alot of mental stress and deficiency on the players. And finding suitable player become their a high priority in their to do list.

File 07
The maker of Terminal Disc, Jun, who is also the head of G.U. plan worried about the consequence of their project. As the prescence of the Bracelet before has triggered Cubia. Would forcefully reactivating 8 Phases again cause some powerful draw back as well? The World repsonce to unatrual power heavily, and he propose to pospond thei rporject sindefinitly. But his mad colelague, Jyotaro Amagi does nto litsen.

File 08
The maker of of the disc, Jun, talks about his relationship with his colleague Jyotaro Amagi. He emntion that amamgi is losing his sense, he emntion Amagi is taken over by his jelaousy of Harold's genius and is pushign the project too far just to prove himself is better than Harold. Amagi went so far trying to link his own Try to stop Amagi's madness, Jun hides the Tarvos PC into his ocmputer. But he is unaare that Amagi mad a dummi file of the PC and still goe son with the plan. Amagi then finally reactiavted the 8 Phases when Jun is not aorund. As Jun expected, The World reacted violently to this and 80% of the The World is destroyed. All 8 Phases data are lost in this as well. All the player of the 8 Phases PCs went uncounsciouss due to this. Except Amagi, who used the dummi, but he went insane and burnt down the CC building.

File 09
Jun talked about he being fired due to Amagi's action and how the building is bruned.

File 10
CC decide to torn down the R1 version completly and build a brand new R2, hope to run away from Harold's system. Then Jun theorize why Aura disappeared. He reached the conclusion that Aura vanshed to evolve further. Instead beign a single conscious AI that just fullfill people's need, she heads to became an onminprescence existnce by abadoning her sense of self and individuality to becoem one with the network itself. And Jun log in to The World on the last day of its service, saw Aura passing by the steet. Basically he think Aura has gotten tired of what has happened and decide to have a differnt take of things.

File 11
Jun is "freaked out" (I mean REALLY freaked out) as he find out Ovan has taken over Covernik's PC and knowing too much then he should. He calls Ovan dangerous and is the "Guide to Uprising". He tell whoever picked up this disc must go stop him befroe everythign si too late, as Ovan is ploting to cause another series of chaos and diaster in The World. (Yeah, this giv eus a really good idea on who is the mister evil that o sbehind everything).

File 12
Jun's message to his sister Reiko. He tells her if she ever see this Disc, take the Tarvos PC and log into The World and he knows she'll know what to do after she see this disc. He felt soemoen is coming to kill and tell her to complete what he has not finished. Yes Jun is dead and he is Pai's brother.[/spoiler]

Now, for my thoughts:

[spoiler]I find this stuff really interesting, since apparently Sora and Mia were used as the basis for the GU project. The original Mia was apparently destroyed, but does that data still exist inside 'Mia'? And seeing how Elk somehow managed to get hold of the Endrance data... (Come on, at this point it's a slap across your face that Elk = Endrance, especially with him going "I'll fight for you, Mia..." in the manga GU+.) This also explains why Haseo's character looks very identical to Sora, especially in the final Flicker form.

So, turns out that Ovan was the bad guy all along? Then again, he and Sakaki are the most suspicious people in GU.

Tri-Edge is not mentioned... Hmm. Although I read somewhere that there are NINE epitaph weilders... Could the ninth posibly be Tri-Edge?[/spoiler]
Last edited by MeultimaSama on Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Just to post an EXTRA warning:

The above contains spoilers for the ENTIRE THREE GAMES. Only certain data is unlocked at certain points, so reading the above may take the "spark" out of the series, since it's somewhat fully explained :P Read at your own risk!
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

I now totally see the similarities between [spoiler]Elk & Endrance.[/spoiler]

If it is him... that will make me even more excited about G.U..
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
kiruku

Post by kiruku »

WHOA!,its taken me a while to digest this but,man!....this toomuch...

-kiruku-