is that subaru?? some spoilers i guess

.hack//G.U. discussion. No spoilers!
jinthemaster
Lowbie

is that subaru?? some spoilers i guess

Post by jinthemaster »

in dothack//roots eps 14 [spoiler]we meet this new character a girl with teal hair just like subaru, and i guess thats really is her because they go on talking about her name. she saids that its subaru or something close it or maybe the epsiode i got had bad subtitles. but the point is that maybe the girl is subaru! cause she also saids that she has played the world back before the new verison and will keep the same name even with a revision of the PC body.[/spoiler] this may seem like a long shot, but hey this is after all dothack. oh and any thoughts to disprove this? and/or think the same way?
kiruku

Post by kiruku »

Hmm.....thats quite a theory[but could you provide a shot of that?] but of course *sigh* we'll have to wait to see..........unless thedudewhosadude disproves it first :lol: .

-kiruku-
jinthemaster
Lowbie

well,,

Post by jinthemaster »

i went back and looked at the episode closely and [spoiler]pai said that her name is subaruoh which is maybe an error in translation cause maybe the name subaru is like that in japanese, without the "oh"[/spoiler]

well that was kind of my only lead and i don't know japanese so i could be wrong :oops:

and i guess [spoiler]her wanting to know more about tri-edge is a hint also i think :? but who isn't [/spoiler] theses are just theorys so don't yell and say i'm wrong when even i believe i could be wrong :wink:
MeultimaSama
Player Character

Post by MeultimaSama »

She's one of the TaN's black ops people who took part in the raid in 10. Using her Admin powers, Pai gave her a new character.
jinthemaster
Lowbie

hey a answer!!

Post by jinthemaster »

as of epis 19 they show that she is in fact subaru!! i didn't see the epis yet but i was told by alot of people who saw it.
MeultimaSama
Player Character

Post by MeultimaSama »

Too many points to shoot that down with. Firstly, whomever told you that was either an idiot or a liar. No such information was shown in 19.

http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/Saburou

And among the more obvious things - Saburou is a male name.
End of a Shadow
Player Character

Post by End of a Shadow »

I was under the impression that Saburou was Tawaraya's new character in reference to the fact Tawaraya stated he'd see Haseo later. The fact that Sobaurou is in contact with Ender/Pai and aware of the dark side of TaN. And when she makes her first apperance they talk about her new body and how its different as in he never used a female body before and the name of the PC was assumed to be a male's name rather a girls name.

But that's just my quick observation.
.hack//Integral -- A .hack up-to-date information, discussion,
text-based roleplaying, gallery, store, giveaways, and more site!
Shadowknuxem

Post by Shadowknuxem »

I noticed that the link that MeultimaSama put up said that Suburou's personality was laid back but that doesn't sound like the Subaru that I know from //Sign.
kiruku

Post by kiruku »

then it simply means that it's not Subaru, MeultimaSama already made a great point.

-kiruku-
jinthemaster
Lowbie

Post by jinthemaster »

yeah your right! i have finally seen 19 and she wasn't even in the epsiode!