Yata, Endrance and Others (Spoilers)

.hack//G.U. discussion. No spoilers!
Kotetsu
Player Character

Yata, Endrance and Others (Spoilers)

Post by Kotetsu »

My first question is if anyone else get's the feeling that Yata [spoiler]Might be Wiseman. If not, is he perhaps the person mentioned in Terminal 06?[/spoiler]. Something about him just reminds me of that first thing, but it's deffinately a long shot, I'de think =\.

The next is Endrance. After finishing the game, I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt (and I am very ecstatic about this) [spoiler]That Endrance is absolutely Elk. The whole avatar fight when he's talking about her I was yelling at the screen "Just Say Mia, DAMN YOU!". And he did as he fell and I was very happy, despite the fact he may be comatose now T_T. My question is, where did Mia go when she "went to the outside"? I know she made a reference to the Barriers being lifted after the fight with Fidchell.[/spoiler]

And Finally, concerning Blackrose. In her E-mail you get from the conversion she says [spoiler]Kazu and possibly Orca were banned from the world. Was Kazu banned because of the Legend of the Twilight storyline? And why would Orca have been banned?[/spoiler]

Thanks for any answers of insight, and it's good to be back~
I am going to live forever or die tryying.
-John Yossarian
jinthemaster
Lowbie

Post by jinthemaster »

maybe blackrose was refering to getting back to to their our lives in the real world, [spoiler]since he was in a coma for most of the time, and maybe was banned by his parents so he could spend time with his friends and family.[/spoiler] and maybe orca the same too? i don't know..i could be wrong :oops:
Tsunami the Silver Dragon
Player Character

Post by Tsunami the Silver Dragon »

About Endrance...

I'm still not convinced.

I can't say why just yet but...

I'm just not.
"For all the Dreamers out there, our planet's dream isn't over yet."

"Jill, this is for you."
End of a Shadow
Player Character

Post by End of a Shadow »

Kazu appeared as a major assistance in the battle against the Cobalt Knights during LoTB manga, both as a motivater and a wavemaster.

As for Orca, after returning from the coma he supposeably continued playing along with Kite and Balmung as Virus Hunters tracking down any remaining fragments of Morganna's influence. As for the 3, we all know Balmung stayed as a System Administrator, no word on Kite or Orca after .hack//Unison.
.hack//Integral -- A .hack up-to-date information, discussion,
text-based roleplaying, gallery, store, giveaways, and more site!
Xeno
Player Character

Post by Xeno »

I have to agree about Endrance... its so obvious. [spoiler]The only argument that I can think of against this theory is that Endrance's character is a sharp contrast to Elk's... but hey, its been ten years now right? I guess he grew up somewhat.[/spoiler]

Regarding Kazu and Orca...

[spoiler]If I where CC Corp I wouldn't want a bunch of people who were involved in the Twilight at the level of Orca and Kazu to be running around in The World. If trouble ever started again these guys would probably start meddling around in CC's affairs... Not to mention that they know the dangers of the Twilight all to well, they could spread way to many rumors. I wonder if a similar action was taken against any of the .hackers?[/spoiler]
Lycoris: What is the name of your spear?
Alberio: It is the Divine Spear of Wotan.
Lycoris: It is a Spear of God.
Alberio: That's right.
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Endrance:
[spoiler]The whole Endrance/Elk battle hasn't really found a solid conclusion yet, all is just speculation. I think it's quite possible that they could be one in the same. If I recall correctly, someone a while back (when //Rebirth came out in Japan) posted a theory that the sharp contrasts between Elk and Endrance is due to Elk's maturing and wanting to be strong. Something like that.[/spoiler]

Yata:
(This involves //ROOTS spoilers as well, so don't read on if you don't want to be spoiled, okay?)
[spoiler]Yata is actually Naobi from .hack//ROOTS, the notorious leader of TaN.[/spoiler]

More! (Pai/Pi)
C-C-C-COMBO SPOILERS! (for .hack//ROOTS and .hack//G.U.)
[spoiler]As the game progresses, you see QUITE a lot of affection coming from Pai/Pi to Yata...as well as from Ender to Naobi. Pai, herself, is actually Ender.[/spoiler]
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Kotetsu
Player Character

Post by Kotetsu »

I didn't get to see any of the episodes where Ovan dissapeared, but since Yata became a main character and I never saw Naobi again I sort of made that connection. Also, the comment Yata makes to Ovan at the end of volume 1 sold me on that idea.
I am going to live forever or die tryying.
-John Yossarian
Serin

Post by Serin »

End of a Shadow wrote: [spoiler]As for Orca, after returning from the coma he supposeably continued playing along with Kite and Balmung as Virus Hunters tracking down any remaining fragments of Morganna's influence.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]We're all the fragments of Morgana not destroyed by the end of Unison?[/spoiler]
Xeno
Player Character

Post by Xeno »

Serin wrote:
End of a Shadow wrote: [spoiler]As for Orca, after returning from the coma he supposeably continued playing along with Kite and Balmung as Virus Hunters tracking down any remaining fragments of Morganna's influence.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]We're all the fragments of Morgana not destroyed by the end of Unison?[/spoiler]
[spoiler]
All the fragments that had been released at the time were destroyed but her raw data and program was still stored in Harald's secret "Black Box" file.[/spoiler]
Lycoris: What is the name of your spear?
Alberio: It is the Divine Spear of Wotan.
Lycoris: It is a Spear of God.
Alberio: That's right.
Serin

Post by Serin »

Xeno wrote:
Serin wrote:
[spoiler]
All the fragments that had been released at the time were destroyed but her raw data and program was still stored in Harald's secret "Black Box" file.[/spoiler]
Well... that would make sense... I never thought about that... Though I havent played the games in ever... Can't blame me, right?