.hack//g.u. vol. 3 rumor? spoiler

.hack//G.U. discussion. No spoilers!
Dark Kite

.hack//g.u. vol. 3 rumor? spoiler

Post by Dark Kite »

Does anybody know this? in vol. 3 it's rumored that you get tri-edge on your team after defeating the Azur Trio all alone. is this true?
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Well, it's known that [spoiler]Kite joins your party sometime in Vol. 3, but it's not known exactly when. However, I'd assume it would be after the said event, since it would be a bit odd to fight a party member...then again, there's the whole Ovan/Pai/Kuhn/every epitaph user thing. My guess is that Kite's added once the game is finished, kinda like Helba from the original games.[/spoiler]

Mmm, delicious black box of text, desu~
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Xeno
Player Character

Post by Xeno »

thedudewhosadude wrote:Well, it's known that [spoiler]Kite joins your party sometime in Vol. 3, but it's not known exactly when. However, I'd assume it would be after the said event, since it would be a bit odd to fight a party member...then again, there's the whole Ovan/Pai/Kuhn/every epitaph user thing. My guess is that Kite's added once the game is finished, kinda like Helba from the original games.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]I've heard that having Azure Kite in your party is actually part of the story progression but theres no way to tell for sure until Vol. 3 comes out :P. What I'm interested in is whether or not Azure Kite is an AI or PC. My theory is that he and the rest of the Azure Trio are those network security AI's that they talk about briefly in a news article in Vol. 1[/spoiler]
Lycoris: What is the name of your spear?
Alberio: It is the Divine Spear of Wotan.
Lycoris: It is a Spear of God.
Alberio: That's right.
Dark Kite

Post by Dark Kite »

[spoiler]I checked out 3 other forums and Azure Kite does join your team after defeating all 3 alone in vol 3. i couldn't find out if he was an AI or a PC. vol.2 is also rumored to release in Feb. of 07. i'm wondering if Azure Kite will fight like he did in vol.1, just standing there and attacking with fire.[/spoiler]
kiruku

Post by kiruku »

Xeno wrote:
thedudewhosadude wrote:Well, it's known that [spoiler]Kite joins your party sometime in Vol. 3, but it's not known exactly when. However, I'd assume it would be after the said event, since it would be a bit odd to fight a party member...then again, there's the whole Ovan/Pai/Kuhn/every epitaph user thing. My guess is that Kite's added once the game is finished, kinda like Helba from the original games.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]I've heard that having Azure Kite in your party is actually part of the story progression but theres no way to tell for sure until Vol. 3 comes out :P. What I'm interested in is whether or not Azure Kite is an AI or PC. My theory is that he and the rest of the Azure Trio are those network security AI's that they talk about briefly in a news article in Vol. 1[/spoiler]
[spoiler] why would having an aida on your team be story progression? i mean isnt the whole plot basically revolve around destroying aida? methinks you get kite after beating the game, imean that would make much more sense....[/spoiler]
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

kiruku wrote: [spoiler] why would having an aida on your team be story progression? i mean isnt the whole plot basically revolve around destroying aida? methinks you get kite after beating the game, imean that would make much more sense....[/spoiler]
Well, it's known that [spoiler]Kite is fighting against Ovan, so maybe you need to have him in your party to combine your powers to take him down? I'm just speculating here, though.[/spoiler]
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Xeno
Player Character

Post by Xeno »

thedudewhosadude wrote:Well, it's known that [spoiler]Kite is fighting against Ovan, so maybe you need to have him in your party to combine your powers to take him down? I'm just speculating here, though.[/spoiler]
Perhaps, The Azure trio [spoiler]didn't stand a chance against Ovan alone once he released the seal on the AIDA in his arm.[/spoiler] So that is a possibility. I wonder who the final boss will be???
Lycoris: What is the name of your spear?
Alberio: It is the Divine Spear of Wotan.
Lycoris: It is a Spear of God.
Alberio: That's right.