.hack Ultimate Fan Sweepstakes!

.hack//G.U. discussion. No spoilers!
thedudewhosadude
Legend

.hack Ultimate Fan Sweepstakes!

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Just posting a promotion here for a contest going on at the .hack site! See this page ( http://www.dothack.com/gu/sweepstakes/sweepstakes.html ) for forms and rules. Entry deadline is Jan 31st! Good luck!
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Xeno
Player Character

Post by Xeno »

eeewww, snail-mail sweepstakes are so 10 years ago...

It almost makes me not want to enter... but not quite.

I'd like to see a picture of these "HUGE character standees" they speak of. :wink:
Lycoris: What is the name of your spear?
Alberio: It is the Divine Spear of Wotan.
Lycoris: It is a Spear of God.
Alberio: That's right.
kiruku

???

Post by kiruku »

things like that always let you down...I know from experience...*sob* *weep* *cry*......well anyway I do, also, wanna see the figures, especially skeith's, but if they're ripoffs like the "special" edition haseo figure, then...yeah, whatever.

-yun-chan kiruku kun-
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Hmm...by flowing through the rules, the standee itself apparantly has a value of $200.00. Must be custom made or something! That, or very limited. Then again, I'm not exactly an expert on standees, so I'm not sure what the "normal" value is.
kiruku

Post by kiruku »

thedudewhosadude wrote:Hmm...by flowing through the rules, the standee itself apparantly has a value of $200.00. Must be custom made or something! That, or very limited. Then again, I'm not exactly an expert on standees, so I'm not sure what the "normal" value is.
$200.00, are you serious? man, then that must be one heck of a detailed standee!!! , still, who would want the first four games? I wonder what the shirt looks like...

-kiruku-
Last edited by kiruku on Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Not so fast there--it's a standee, not a figurine. If I'm right, there's a difference between the two--the stnadee doesn't have depth and is basically a giant cut out. And a figurine is....um...an ACTION FIGURE. Figure...what a weird word! Anyway, like I said, the value is probably determined by the limited quantity produced.
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

If any of you win. I demand pictures. XDDD
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
tissue_paper71
Lowbie

Post by tissue_paper71 »

eugh...ME DON'T like sweepstakes.....I never did..unfortunately my sister likes them but...oh darn I forgot what I wanted to say!
nnn well :( :( :( I hope one of you wins....if you decide entering....
kiruku

Post by kiruku »

honestly, what would I really do with just giant cut-out? Just let it stand there? I wonder how it would feel like to have tri-edge loom over me as I sleep... :o XD...*shivers*

-kiruku-
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Happy New Year to all! Oh, and note that the deadline is the END OF THIS MONTH!
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

kiruku wrote:honestly, what would I really do with just giant cut-out? Just let it stand there? I wonder how it would feel like to have tri-edge loom over me as I sleep... :o XD...*shivers*

-kiruku-
I had Princess Leia watch me as I sleep for 9 years... after the first night, it's not so creepy.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.