.hack//ROOTS DVD information!

.hack//G.U. discussion. No spoilers!
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

I have a DUSK shirt... I think people were more concerned about the little girl in the bikini.

Speaking of which, I wonder where it went? D:
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

tissue_paper71 wrote:oh....why is he lickin' his finger??????????? he's not gay...so um...
Haseo may not be but [spoiler]Ender is :P EVERYONE'S GAY FOR HASEO :O[/spoiler]
tissue_paper71 wrote:oh yeah, and I like final fantasy x-2 ass well...yup.
Woo! That's 2!
kiruku wrote: the shirt could use alot more detail
The front of the .hack//SIGN shirt was deceptively non descriptive as well. Behold my magical digital camera skills!

(Yes, it's supposed to be blurry)

It is, as most anime-box t-shirts, FAR too big for me, and dwarfs me at an XL tag. Jeeze, I look like a kid in that pic! Anyway, for the back I just turned it around so I wouldn't go frantic trying to take a shot of my back. But, as you can see, there is more to it, but it's just on the back...come to think of it, the same goes with all of my shirts...all of the Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Packins only have the logo on front, then a full color image on the back. The same goes for Witch Hunter Robin. Odd.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

They do it so it "fits" everyone.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
thedudewhosadude
Legend

But it doesn't fit anyone D:

But yeah, I suppose they wouldn't want to send out smalls, or they'd have people barkin' at them for that...better bigger than smaller, I suppose!
Xeno
Player Character

Post by Xeno »

I'd be much more happy with a medium. Its just the industry playing on stereotypes. I'd be willing to bet that only a small percentage of the anime fanbase is actually big enough to comfortably wear an XL T-Shirt. Anyway, I just can't wear clothing that engulfs me. I look stupid like that. :roll:
Lycoris: What is the name of your spear?
Alberio: It is the Divine Spear of Wotan.
Lycoris: It is a Spear of God.
Alberio: That's right.
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Xeno wrote:I look stupid like that. :roll:
Hence, I barely wear any of my box-shirts. Hell, usually I don't wear anime shirts at all! Just not really my taste...

(topic slowly starts to drift and flow like the ebbing tide...)
kiruku

Post by kiruku »

not to be rude or anything, but if I was forced to wear a shirt like that...id have to throw myself in front of a train...maybe they make the size so huge 'cause they think we're fat ._.

[spoiler]long live X-2!!![/spoiler]

-kiruku-
tissue_paper71
Lowbie

Post by tissue_paper71 »

lol...it makes you look very..nerdy....I just laugh when I see people wearing anime shirts
ichi
Player Character

Post by ichi »

//G.U. and //ROOTS have made me get back into the .hack groove (although I missed the premiere of //ROOTS in America by months due to the fact I've not been paying attention :oops: )

From what it looks like, Bandai has done what happens to a lot of series like this: the first release was "OH WOW SOMETHING NEW! Let's put a LOT into the release to make people like it!"

By now they've gotten lazy. "Well, we've already got some loyal fans... eh, they'll buy it anyways."

I'm probably gonna get the special edition just for the T-shirt (kinda the same reason I got the first special edition DVD of //SIGN, I still need to get vol. 2 to complete my collection), and I'm probably gonna get the rest as they come out now that I've got a job :roll:

*sigh* I've already beaten //G.U. vol. 1 (less than a week, feh) so I've gotta have sometime to keep me occupied until vol. 2 is released :\
He's... ALIVE?
kiruku

Post by kiruku »

For some reason, my sister is infatuated with //ROOTS, and she calls Sakisaka ,"leaf guy", and thinks that Haseo's moody voice in the series is sexy...she's highschool, go figure... Oh, and by the way Ichi, you can beat G.U. in less than a day if skip every cutscene, quest, not kicking chim chims and lucky animals and treasure boxes, all of that...I need to get a life!!

-kiruku-
tissue_paper71
Lowbie

Post by tissue_paper71 »

she thinks its sexy?? more like scary...im cheap so my couzin and I just watch the show in the TV, we wont rent or anything. eww....but sexy?
wat some girls say this days... :o
ichi
Player Character

Post by ichi »

kiruku wrote:For some reason, my sister is infatuated with //ROOTS, and she calls Sakisaka ,"leaf guy", and thinks that Haseo's moody voice in the series is sexy...she's highschool, go figure... Oh, and by the way Ichi, you can beat G.U. in less than a day if skip every cutscene, quest, not kicking chim chims and lucky animals and treasure boxes, all of that...I need to get a life!!

-kiruku-
Yeah, it is that kinda game, isn't it? :\

Gotta make some sacrifices if you're gonna have thousands of level possibilities on each volume.

What sucks is that it says you can keep on leveling up after you finish story mode and all, yeah... UP TO LEVEL 50.

Feck.

I guess I'll just try to get all the books up to Lvl. 3.
He's... ALIVE?
thedudewhosadude
Legend

UPDATE!

The street date has been PUSHED! Now, both vol.1 and vol.1 L/E are expected to street 4/17/07! However, revisions have been made to the box:

Ugh...I HATE gifs X_X
kiruku

Post by kiruku »

Damn, I dont I can Afford that...oh well, I guess we all to make sacrifices...

-kiruku-
thedudewhosadude
Legend

kiruku wrote:Damn, I dont I can Afford that...oh well, I guess we all to make sacrifices...
$45 isn't THAT bad...do you not have a job? If you do, what's your wages? Here in NJ, it's $7.15 minimum wage (Hey, I'm still a teen!) although at the movies (where I work) I get .20 for every combo I sell. It may seem minute, but the way things are priced, you HAVE to buy a combo, or you won't make it out with less than a $10 bill in our till. Even then, the cheapest combo is $7.94.