Cool Glitches...wtf

.hack//G.U. discussion. No spoilers!
kiruku

Cool Glitches...wtf

Post by kiruku »

Yup, yup, its true, there are a few glitches in G.U. (it rhymes!!!)

The first one can be found in Vol. 1
Now, this can only work if youre riding your steambike in Mac Anu.
First, exit the Dome and head over to the right side of it. Now, ride the bike, and hit the wall exactly where the shadow meets the light. Stay on it and make sure the bike doesnt twist too much when crashing into the wall. Eventually, the bike will descend under the floor, and you will be under the city. This is known as the "avatar space" glitch.

Glitch Number two can also be found in Vol. 1. First, go to an field with a
Platform close to one of those hills. Next Use a return feather. If you did this correctly you will end up directly below the hill, allowing for some massive sequence breaking (i.e. , not having to collect those things to open a field building to get to the beast statue, you can just walk right in where the stairs go down.)

Numero 3 is in Vol. 2. Its like the Avatar Space glitch but easier. Go to Mac Anu, Past the place with the guild shops, and to the first long "corridor." Stop Where that first pipe is jutting out of the wall, with the posters. Position yourself face first against the wall. Now, turn the camera to get it facing haseos face. Walk forward, and you will go through the wall.

well, I hope you have fun with these glitches, I did.

-kiruku-
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

Moved to G.U. section.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.