Trilogy

.hack//G.U. discussion. No spoilers!
kiruku

Trilogy

Post by kiruku »

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[spoiler]There Is a CG movie In the Works, That recaps The entire .Hack G.U. Storyline, with some more info on ovan, and..........HASEO GETS A NEWER, MORE BADASS COSTUME!!!!!!! The movie is titled

"dot Hack//G.U.//Trilogy"[/spoiler]

If you dont believe me, got to www.dothackers.net ,they got a member to actually tape the preview.......its gonna make your inner fanboy kick and scream for quite some time...

- yours truly, Kiruku -
Fragment
Lowbie

Post by Fragment »

OMG!!!!!! Hits stores January 25, 2008!
tissue_paper71
Lowbie

Post by tissue_paper71 »

wow, i cant wait, sounds interesting. :)
kiruku

Post by kiruku »

Somebody over "there" better get it subbed....or there will be bloodshed!!!
Fragment
Lowbie

Post by Fragment »

Directed by the G.U. games director and CC2 president Hiroshi "Piros" Matsuyama himself, Trilogy will retell the story of the games we all know and love, with a new level of cinematic detail beyond what can be done in a PS2 game. Trilogy will include 5.1 surround sound, 10 minutes of bonus features, and a "Parody Mode", not seen since the Japanese release of the first four games. There will also be a limited edition, which will include a full color ".hack//G.U. World Guide." Go discuss your reactions on the forums!
..........................................................................................................

What is "Parody Mode", & what is "The World" Guide?
kiruku

Post by kiruku »

If you played the original first four games, you would have gotten a special parody movie for converting your games. It was a very funny movie too that wasnt cannonical, but still hilarious. I guessing theyre doing the same thing for G.U.!!! This "WORLD GUIDE" must be just that, a guide to the universe of .hack.

A few things that should be noted...

[spoiler]At the beginning of the trailer we see haseo in his second form, wich is odd, because atoli never transformed into that AIDA beast thing In vol. 1 or vol.2 while he had that form...another thing, we see haseo in a NEW costume, one even spikier than before and bearing an unusual resemblance to skeith...an AIDA infected haseo maybe? Sure; one thing's for sure, this is gonna be a hell a' movie.[/spoiler]

with all this high quality, the avatar battles are going to be ridiculous, in a good way. .__.;;

-kiruku-
Fragment
Lowbie

Post by Fragment »

What was the parody movie?
---------------------------------
"WELCOME TO "THE WORLD"
kiruku

parody

Post by kiruku »

Note: this actually kiruku, but for some reason, my account was deleted...

well anyway, the parody movie was basically a simple style animation,with all the characters being extremely distorted. The whole gang from SIGN and the 4 games meet up, and they engage in idiotic adventures, I really dont remember, but the content in the movie was quite mature, if I may say. The title was called //GIFT.
*sigh*
Fragment
Lowbie

Post by Fragment »

Oh yea, I remember! Ha that was a funny movie!
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Actually, that's .hack//GIFT.

Parody mode was available in the japanese //IMOQ games only. Once you beat the game, you could play parody mode, where all of the text was changed in a funny way. Like, they wouldn't be saying what they SHOULD be saying.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Fragment
Lowbie

Post by Fragment »

That happened when I was at the end of .hack Redemption... The text box would say their quotes, but their voices would say blah blah blah...
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Well...not really. See, that's just a bug in the game. Once you get to the last server, I've noticed that several instances of the subtitles not matching up happen. If I remember correctly, there was one with Pi, one with Zelkova, and several with Haseo--all of Haseo's were *What's she on about?* or something like that.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.