#.hack on irc.aniverse.net

General, on-topic .hack discussion that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

Jerec
Player Character

Post by Jerec »

People are there (although not necessary paying attention to it) almost every day/night.

So just go there, people.

I'm typically there and will notice activity in it.
** Leader of The Chaos Chambers @ Aniverse
** President of the Republic of Antarticanistanicalandiaesicorean
** Hang Gliding Enthusiast!
Terra
Player Character

Post by Terra »

i've been watching the IRC room and i haven't seen any of the mods there for some time, so i'm wondering if you decided to discontinue the IRC room or if it's more of a matter of just being to busy and stuff ?
Terra Queen of Chaos, D., and Destruction
Plusie Queen
Admin of Realm of Chaos
Bear
Mr. Flibble's Very Cross

Post by Bear »

Mainly too busy, here...
Terra
Player Character

Post by Terra »

nothing wrong there, i find myself to be very busy alot too
Plusie Queen
Admin of Realm of Chaos
Untitled24

Ill be there tomorrow

Post by Untitled24 »

Hmmmm I'll Be There Tomorrow See Ya Then Maybe.....
I am the queen of darkness and hacker in one...I am helba.
Terra
Player Character

Post by Terra »

i've been working with Bear and Tsukasa and the room is back up and running, they may be a little busy right now but that doesn't mean you can get away with anything, the setting are the same, just go in and join the room and feel free to chat
Plusie Queen
Admin of Realm of Chaos
Untitled56

Post by Untitled56 »

Yea its not letting me connect either. I host my own sites IRC Chat Server locally where I live and we run IRCXPRO Server. Perhaps you should try to run that MIRC / IRC Server? Its really easy to run as well as we never really had connection issues or problems with it, but then again we use port 6667 for all our connections. Perhaps you should use a web client as a alternative? Here is our web client dbzrealm.ircxpro.com

Also its kinda cool because the company who makes the server lets you setup a subdomain with them, so that you can run the chat server on any server you own and not spoof your IP, you can use a URL instead of a IP. I really wish I would have known this sooner. Anyways I will continue to attempt to connect to your server as it seams really cool.
Bear
Mr. Flibble's Very Cross

Post by Bear »

Unfortunately, #.hack is extremely stagnant - I haven't seen any activity there in a long time. Aniverse has been attacked quite a lot recently, so that's probably why you can't connect.

If there were more interest in an IRC channel for this board, I do run a small IRC network and could move the channel to it, but right now it doesn't seem worth the trouble. Thanks for your comments, though. ^_^
Untitled56

Post by Untitled56 »

Bear wrote:Unfortunately, #.hack is extremely stagnant - I haven't seen any activity there in a long time. Aniverse has been attacked quite a lot recently, so that's probably why you can't connect.

If there were more interest in an IRC channel for this board, I do run a small IRC network and could move the channel to it, but right now it doesn't seem worth the trouble. Thanks for your comments, though. ^_^
Well if you would ever like to use our IRC servers we would allow it as mostly they are empty, except on fridays when we run RPG's on em so the door is always open to ya.
Terra
Player Character

Post by Terra »

i could move it to another server myself, i already have 2 rooms on elite-IRC
Plusie Queen
Admin of Realm of Chaos
Zea
Player Character

Post by Zea »

I have IRC and too much time on my hands. Expect to see me there about every other night.
All the lonely people...
Where do they all come from?
All the lonely people...
Where do they all belong?
Gold_Slayer_Slasher
Eaten by the Puchiguso

add this next part to previous

Post by Gold_Slayer_Slasher »

, also where is this IRC place? I haven't seen one since I've been here
Barriers can always be broken it just depends on the person who breaks them.

P.S. the site is a friend of mine, it's and rpg for the char I have it's called CO...and reason why I have this screen name
Terra
Player Character

Re: ....

Post by Terra »

Gold_Slayer_Slasher wrote:I'm new here and I can't find a good enough Avatar I used to have tons of them but lost em all in our move and now I dun got any >< I want one of Ryu from Street fighter alpha
please don't spam this thread with things that don't go into the subject
Gold_Slayer_Slasher wrote:, also where is this IRC place? I haven't seen one since I've been here
IRC is a chat program, you will not find it here, you just use an IRC cliant to use
Plusie Queen
Admin of Realm of Chaos
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

teehee...

*deletes the off topic post*
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.