Mini World update

General, on-topic .hack discussion that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

apostle13
Player Character

Post by apostle13 »

No, it was Dragina and Dragino, and some other person were having a verbal war at the Chaos Gate o.o. And then there was someone walking on the water, it was wierd.
Last edited by apostle13 on Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

Well you can "swim" In the water, if you go to the top of the stream there will be an ????(In) and go there and you can go on a little dip if you want
greensteeldragon
Player Character

Post by greensteeldragon »

A Person in Mac anu (Moderator like leos) told me today that you will have to register soon :) there is two there and one is in ENGLISH!
Also there is a big screen and a big X and O in 211 I forget the real name but Bear hung out there a lot with mimru during //Sign.
"I ALWAYS DRINK SAKE AT THE CHERRY BLOSSUM FESTIVAL! I DON'T CARE IF THE BUZZ ISN'T REAL--I CAN ROLE-PLAY BEING DRUNK!" -Balmung- dotHack//Legend of the Twilight
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

Yes, and that is just a system bot by the way ^^ but that is what is known as "The stage." That is where a lot of people like to hang out. But they are not TOO sure that they are doing it in English and if they are, then it would be both English and Japanese.

Also: News has confirmed that there will be no battle system. They tested this out earlier in the month and proved that it slowed the server down, so I wouldnt count on any battling quite yet.
mannshjj
Player Character

Post by mannshjj »

NEWSFLASH:The .hack mini world is temporarly shut down, and is going to be re-opened, in which time registration will be required. (You currently won't be albe to use it until it re-opens)
BeoForce
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by BeoForce »

Darn it. no wonder it told me to log in. and i dont know how to register. >.<. PLs help
apostle13
Player Character

Post by apostle13 »

Bahhhh. I wanted battles, lol. They need better servers.
mannshjj
Player Character

Post by mannshjj »

BeoForce wrote:Darn it. no wonder it told me to log in. and i dont know how to register. >.<. PLs help
I think the registration is only for the Sys. Admins or creators, since when you go to the main screen (where the Mac Anu and Carmina Gatelica severs used to be) it says "coming soon." I'm guessing whenever they finish the upgrade, then the general public will be albe to register.
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

Ah thank you mannshjj, I have not been on in a while so I now see that ^^;; Also, rumors are that they do indeed are doing it in part english but rumors are rumors. I dont think there will be any battling at all for the time being, but if they do I will keep you updated ^^

[Edit by Elk: "No double posting."]

Parden my double posting......but here is the site to get a registration:

http://cp.va-sa-ra.co.jp/~hack/html/top.html You have to hover over it where it says new users registration, look for it its there.
BeoForce
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by BeoForce »

Wats the website to play it on?
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

BeoForce wrote:Wats the website to play it on?
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

Well if you follow everthing, it should bring you to it....

Instructions:

Alright, there are a whole bunch of changes that we need to understand, well I am here to explain! Call me the Mini world Guru XD Alright, here it goes.

Is originally Japanese but does explain in English. It explaines pretty well, but on some things you may have to guess. Your ID is kept secret, and that is what you type in when you log in. Your nickname is what the people inside Mini World sees. You can change your nickname once you get in. It asks email, telephone ect. But they do say they keep this private, so sure.

The rules:

Oh boy! Like .hack//INFO rules are important here, now that you have registrations they can ban much easier.

There are no advertising or selling stuff, and spamming is annoying, so please dont do it! There have been a lot of inapropriate content.....this is disgusting and there are children that play the game, so please reside on doing this, save it for AIM or YIM. Other things are simple and easy to understand, and a lot like .hack//INFO. Also, no cloning please, it messes up the Mini World a lot, and they say they will warn you for this too so yeah.

Your menu:

Your room:
A new feature! You get your own room (Yay!) You can customize your room by adding furniture, tile ect. Also you get one NPC to stay, and you can tell it what to say. (These include NPC's such as Mia, Kite, Mimiru, ect.) How do you get furniture? No there is no gil, no battles but there are portals and in these portals you can find chests, keep trying to find them! To work on your room, click Menu at the bottom (Know which one by hovering) And you can pretty much understand from there.

Memberlist:

Pretty much you can understand, it shows all the members really so yeah.

Profile: I need to explore this more, my computer is freezing, so yeah.

Login user list:

All the users logged in at the moment.

Everything else is the same really, there may be new fields coming up mabe not. PM me if you have questions, I will answer them to my full knowledge ^^

EDIT:

Also, there are a lot more clans, you are free to join/create your own clan, if you wish to join a clan and not sure which one you would like to, PM me and I can give you a list.
BeoForce
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by BeoForce »

HELP!!!! I cant play. I wanna play so bad. After i log in and it starts to load it says somthing about a download error and it wont work.
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

Well some computers can not load this game, I have said this before. I dont know why, but usually it is newer models that can not operate the game well.
Puppy
Lowbie

Post by Puppy »

Is there a plugin you have to install?
*Shugo* Oh look, a puppy!
*"Puppy* Growlithe!!! [does flamethrower]
*Shugo* Damn Pokemon cameos! Gotta catch 'em all!