Mini World update

General, on-topic .hack discussion that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

Catboy

Post by Catboy »

apostle13 wrote:Rawr. wait, we can log in, like right now? I tried last night, but it kept saying "Log in Error" or somthing x.o;
It worked fine for me last night I just dont understand Jap.
apostle13
Player Character

Post by apostle13 »

Eh, I logged in. Can someone post how to make your own room in English? Lol.
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

I would if I could read Japanese, but sadly I can not.....
apostle13
Player Character

Post by apostle13 »

Well, I'll ask around and if I find out, I'll post o.x

[Edit by elk: One more double post, & you get a warning. -_-;;;]

Well, I suggest you play while you can, because it's starting to get those kinds of people that play MMORPGs just to piss other people off, and bash new people x.x;;
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

Yeah I know....at least it isnt as bad as it use to be.

I beg all of you to not do this, such as spamming, flaming, ect. It is really annoying and ruins the game -_-;
apostle13
Player Character

Mini World

Post by apostle13 »

Well, here's what you have to do to go to your room, if you didn't already know: Click on the first button in the menu on the right side of the window. To get stuff for your rom, you gotta go to places like 211 and open the magic portals, and sometimes there'll be chests, and I guess they just automatically go back to your room. To get others to come to your room, you have to invite them, but I dunno how to do that yet x.x;;
mannshjj
Player Character

Post by mannshjj »

Click the button under the flash mail button on the user's status screen to send a request to be on your friend list, if they accept, then you can go to each other's rooms.
apostle13
Player Character

Post by apostle13 »

Well, it seems that some people are having trouble registering, and there's nothing anyone on the forum can do about it, unless someone is hiding awesome mod powers *Glares*. Also, thanks for explainging how to do that, I'd be lost without you guys ~~;
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

Weee! I am finally back online! Terribly sorry for my absence......(Darn you hurricane Frances!!!) Sooo how about some updates?

As most of you may know there has been color change in Mac Anu. Personally I kind of like the previous color but hey that may just be me. They are working on some better graphics for Carmina, but not too sure if they will go through with it.

It may just be a rumor but there are sayings that there are some new items for the rooms(?) I am trying to figure if this is true or not if it is then I will inform you ASAP.

A popular avatar site INFOseek that has many many of the best avatars around, has posted some brand new avatars for our liking. For all those who adore the Wolf character-types, the same author has posted more similer to those, if not Wolves themselves. Although I shouldnt remind you.....BUT it is illegal to copy/edit/mess around with those avatars so please DONT DO IT.

That is all so far if you have anything else to add please do! And of course I will add all that I am informed.
Lunarcloud_88
Player Character

Post by Lunarcloud_88 »

I would try it... but I cant have my friend translate for me all the time. Any news on a full English version or maybe a translator program I could use.
Every second of every day, one is a different
person. Even if just slightly. One can only hope
that the changes, even if minute, are for the
better.
ElementGold

Post by ElementGold »

what is the sight for this Mini-World? If any of you see htis, then please PM me, I would really like to know! Thanks in advance!
Like Tsukasa, I cant Log Out...My fate rests with the yellow metal...and my own heart of stone...left to be re-stitched just so it can bleed again.
- E.G
dipdedo4545

Post by dipdedo4545 »

thats awesome :D
carefull i am the wizard of the person that smashes n00bs
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

Use the search option... the site is in the Cyberslum