Mini World update

General, on-topic .hack discussion that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

Tsukaru
Player Character

Mini World update

Post by Tsukaru »

Thought I would tell you guys some news....

The "Jap pack" is starting to release for a few "special" people. These people are included to be Moderators, friends of Moderators, ect. The Jap pack includes a small battle system, (although there are no areas to use it) Special items and other small things such as Status and all. There have been some chatter about an english pack, but it is going to cost some money if they do come out with an english. So far you cant really use the Jap Pack quite yet, but they are working on areas where the pack can be used. Once these areas are complete it will be open for the Japanese public.

There have been few reports regarding the area known as "Net Slum" which is an area that Admin go and discuss things, even the Moderators do not know where the area is located. The Admin may open this to the public, but that will probably take a while. (I wouldnt try to find this place because you need a secret code that only the Admin know to even load up the page)

The area known as "Subarus room" (I have also heard it called Rena's room) was shut down for a while due to some problems within the area. Right now it is up and running, so please visit it and have a good time. (There may be more problems so if you can not get there it is not just you)

That is mostly the news that I have, and if its ok with the mods and Bear, I can keep updating for you.

If you have any questions please dont hesitate to PM me or IM me on AIM.
apostle13
Player Character

Post by apostle13 »

Oh, you can ask me, too. I play alot ;D

Also, a Net Slum? Wow hahaha. Do you think they'll open it to the public sometime?
Xeno
Player Character

Re: Mini World update

Post by Xeno »

Tsukaru wrote:The area known as "Subarus room" (I have also heard it called Rena's room) was shut down for a while due to some problems within the area. Right now it is up and running, so please visit it and have a good time. (There may be more problems so if you can not get there it is not just you)
Hmm, problems in The World? Surely you jest....
Lycoris: What is the name of your spear?
Alberio: It is the Divine Spear of Wotan.
Lycoris: It is a Spear of God.
Alberio: That's right.
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

I know it may sound that I am just making up rumors, but there was graphic problems with Subarus room, it was only closed a day or two, and I doubt that Net Slum with be open to the public, unless the Admin wants another place instead.

[EDIT:] Also, it seems that very soon you will need to register for the Mini World. You can see this yourself in Mac Anu, there is a Lios-look a like that says "information" and click "enter" when next to him. Because they made this in English as well, it must be important. Mabe with this registration thing, there will be an English made site that is for this. (We really cant register in Japanese! Well some of us ^_^)
greensteeldragon
Player Character

Post by greensteeldragon »

Well I hope you help us if it is in Japanese :)
Because it sounds like it is doing great
(crosses fingers for english version)
"I ALWAYS DRINK SAKE AT THE CHERRY BLOSSUM FESTIVAL! I DON'T CARE IF THE BUZZ ISN'T REAL--I CAN ROLE-PLAY BEING DRUNK!" -Balmung- dotHack//Legend of the Twilight
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

For the past two months, Mini world has boomed in Population, because not only do players from here join, but players from the Dothackers fansite join as well. But if registration is required then they very well may put it in both English and Japanese.
redrose
Lowbie

Post by redrose »

well, thats cool
lol
RedRose
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

Yeah many of the players are very excited, as I am sure a lot of them are on these boards as well ^^
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

redrose wrote:well, thats cool
lol
Posts like this are pointless and don't really add much to the discussion. Could you please not do this in the future. Thanks.
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.
greensteeldragon
Player Character

Post by greensteeldragon »

Does anyone know why it is called .hack//kyat?
"I ALWAYS DRINK SAKE AT THE CHERRY BLOSSUM FESTIVAL! I DON'T CARE IF THE BUZZ ISN'T REAL--I CAN ROLE-PLAY BEING DRUNK!" -Balmung- dotHack//Legend of the Twilight
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

No, I dont know what the name means, and I dont think any of the English players do, but if you go into Mini world and ask around I am sure someone will know.
mannshjj
Player Character

Post by mannshjj »

I think it's the japanese romanji for ".hack//CHAT", or so iv'e heard.
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

Yeah I think your write, .hack//CHAT is what a lot of people call it
apostle13
Player Character

Post by apostle13 »

Eww. I just got on, and there are people all over Mac Anu cussing and arguing. Bah.
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

I am guessing Ino, Minako (something like that), or Raine....just ignore them by click the right mouse button on the character you want to ignore.