Lost Name

General, on-topic .hack discussion that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

Untitled63

Lost Name

Post by Untitled63 »

for some reason my username on this message board has been changed...what the heck happened...I tried loggin in on the name i signed up with (RareHunterMireille) and it didn't work so i went looking for my posts and they were under the name Untitle63 ...what happened...I want my name back >_<
Our future may be bright, for after the darkness follows the light...but there's still things to fear, for the end could be near...
End of a Shadow
Player Character

Post by End of a Shadow »

Aside the overall fact that in the rules saying that if a user creates a user account with or containing a .hack characters name (Mireille), that it would then be changed to UntitledXX by an administrator?

Nope, haven't a clue why your sn was changed, maybe a hacker hacked you :P
.hack//Integral -- A .hack up-to-date information, discussion,
text-based roleplaying, gallery, store, giveaways, and more site!
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

Bear changed your name to an untitled, due to the fact that you're using a character name. If you'd like your name changed to something else, please contact either Bear or Myself.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
Lunarcloud_88
Player Character

Post by Lunarcloud_88 »

End of a Shadow wrote:Aside the overall fact that in the rules saying that if a user creates a user account with or containing a .hack characters name (Mireille), that it would then be changed to UntitledXX by an administrator?
ouch i did like the name, but rules are rules. (BTW... did you just skip past it w/o reading. You can do that w/ a lot of things, but NOT w/ anything you can get kicked off of and such.)
Every second of every day, one is a different
person. Even if just slightly. One can only hope
that the changes, even if minute, are for the
better.
kboy7
Player Character

Post by kboy7 »

End of a Shadow wrote:Aside the overall fact that in the rules saying that if a user creates a user account with or containing a .hack characters name (Mireille), that it would then be changed to UntitledXX by an administrator?

You know you came about that all wrong. That offended me and it will offend others ... :/
http://kmhearts.proboards43.com
kingdom Hearts forum ... Over 2000 posts and counting!
Bear
Mr. Flibble's Very Cross

Post by Bear »

kboy7 wrote:

You know you came about that all wrong. That offended me and it will offend others ... :/
A little mean, perhaps, but at the rate things are going, I'm prepared to say that mild sarcasm is called for...