.hack//Enemy TCG- discontinued

General, on-topic .hack discussion that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

Sola
Lowbie

.hack//Enemy TCG- discontinued

Post by Sola »

.hack//Enemy TCG has ceased production and will be discontinued by Decipher. .hack will be taken out of production and no further products will be released for either line. We've all had a great time working on these two properties and are very sad to see them go, but each had a nice run and we are very pleased with the eight sets of cards we produced. We are confident that they will continue to be enjoyed for years to come.
I'm sorry for not posting this earlier; it got burried under all the G.U. info.

Yes, Decipher has ceased production of our beloved .hack trading card game. Apparently it was not selling that well (by that I don't mean no one was buying it; I mean it was not selling well enough to keep in production).

If you are a collector out there, best go out and buy them while stores still hold them. Odds are they might be valuable collector's items oneday. (I'm already set; between my sisters and I, we have every card printed; even the special edition ones. :D )
"I've just decided, there are only three things in "The World" that scare the crap out of me: Data Bugs, psycho AIs, and the Mods... Heed my words well- beware the Mods; they WILL devour you." ~ Tyr (from the fanfiction .hack//REPRISE)
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

Usually this type of merchandise is only sought out by the the series' "strong-following." (Hardcore fans, you know.) So, this really is no surprise.^^;;
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
Eggplant of the Twilight
Player Character

Post by Eggplant of the Twilight »

*shrugs* I saw it coming. The simple fact that I cannot find ANOTHER PLAYER in NYC kind of was the tip-off. *shrugs* If they go on sale, I'll pick 'em up.
I'm the missing Twilight item, Eggplant of the Twilight.
CRtwenty
Legend

Post by CRtwenty »

Guess this means I should pick as many as I can up before they become impossible to find.
"Hark he of Fair eyes, I am CRtwenty of the Azure Keyboard!"
Shadowblades

Post by Shadowblades »

Theres always Ebay
Those who live by the sword, usually live the longest.

DONT MESS WITH .HACK//G.U.! OR {spoiler(sorry cant reveal it :P)} WILL EAT YOU!
kiyte
Lowbie

Post by kiyte »

Ebay=friend. Unless it's a bad person or ye mum won't let you on it (that's my house-- but then again I don't have a job, so I don't havce money)
I have some of mine.. I got em when they frist came out here (in GA) for a friend for Xmas and then my uncle bought me a pack. and so did my grandmum. I may just sell em for the moola.
HEY! This rock is shiny... *beds down to pick it up* It must have some importance on our quest... *Stands* ONWARD! *walks ahead and out of the reach of a blade*

*looks around* RP? Hullo? Anyone? C'mon! A RP, guys, that's all I ask!
End of a Shadow
Player Character

Post by End of a Shadow »

.hack//Integral -- A .hack up-to-date information, discussion,
text-based roleplaying, gallery, store, giveaways, and more site!
kiyte
Lowbie

Post by kiyte »

*long string of cuss words*
HEY! This rock is shiny... *beds down to pick it up* It must have some importance on our quest... *Stands* ONWARD! *walks ahead and out of the reach of a blade*

*looks around* RP? Hullo? Anyone? C'mon! A RP, guys, that's all I ask!