Join us in dothackers.net/forum

General, on-topic .hack discussion that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

Flame Sage
Player Character

Join us in dothackers.net/forum

Post by Flame Sage »

Bear, Sorry to post this, I love how this forum was but now it's become empty and barren, especially with Elk going lock crazy.

I doubt any of you users will even be able to look at this by the time it is locked and deleted.

The dothackers.net forums are alive and well.
Me and EndofaShadow are over here, alive and well.

Just wanted to say that.
I really do not care if my account here is banned.
This forums dead, get it?
Grunty Farming List:
Noble Grunty: 5
If you could attack gruntys, I would have slaughtered all Noble Grunty's from the planet!
End of a Shadow
Player Character

Post by End of a Shadow »

Actually the link is in the official .hack links thread
http://dothack.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1806

Except the link in the post and outdated and most of the other sites listed.

Though I link the GU discussion here, with all the less active users its actually easier to keep up. And the speculation here is a linear, meaning it adds up with new unique facts. Whereas over there its webbed, meaning its the same speculations just repeated over and over again that there are like 9 threads for the same discussion.
.hack//Integral -- A .hack up-to-date information, discussion,
text-based roleplaying, gallery, store, giveaways, and more site!
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

Thank you, End of a Shadow, for explaining why things are locked. I really appreciate that some people have read the rules. :)

It's not that I'm Lock happy, but if I see a repeated thread or topic, I leave a statement asking to use the search function in future cases to find an answer, if it is related to almost anything related to the series before this year; I have seen new topics brought up that bring new information.. & guess what?! I DIDN'T Lock them! :O

Lately, I've also been acting nicer & allowing people more chances; I've also been ALOT nicer when locking topics; however, this is a job for me that I take it seriously & if I see anything unfit, I ask Bear's approval before banning, or locking certain topics. Warnings are given before people are banned, giving them 3 chances to clean up their act & read over the rules once more.
Out of all honesty, I could be quite worse.. I could actually pick on certain people & not treat everyone fairly.

I appologize, but ironically I must lock this, since it has no discussion of .hack, really; & you're only advertising another site. If you want to do so, the link should be posted in your signature.
If you have anymore problems, feel free to message.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.