.hack for PS2

General, on-topic .hack discussion that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

MynamesLuke

.hack for PS2

Post by MynamesLuke »

Ok i just got a ps2 and i was looking at .hack games, and there is a normal .hack//sign with like bt, bear tuskasa and mimiru, but then there is just .hack, and that has guys like kite witch is like tuskasa and orca wich looks like bear, andi dont no what the deal is? if you guys no can youtell and and if the story lines are different or anything??

Thanks later
kiruku

Post by kiruku »

:!: :?: .....there are no .hack//sign games..... i think you mean DVD's,as for the Kite/Orca thing,that is prob'ly .hack//quarantine (did i spell that right?) 'cause it shows kite&orca the best

-kiruku-
Xeno
Player Character

Post by Xeno »

Some of the .hack//SIGN characters are available as party members in .hack//QUARANTINE (the 4th game) after you've beaten the main story. They also make a few cameo appearances throughout the first 4 volumes. You may be getting Orca and Elk miced up with Bear and Tsukasa as they do look similar. As kiruku said though, there are know .hack//SIGN games. Right now there are 4 .hack games available in America.

//INFECTION (vol. 1)
//MUTATION (vol. 2)
//OUTBREAK (vol. 3)
//QUARANTINE (vol. 4)

In addition, there is currently one extra .hack game available in only in Japan...

//FRAGMENT (an online/offline RPG which doesn't really follow the main story)

The .hack//G.U. series is in the works and will consist of three seperate volumes. It, however, has not been released yet anywhere.
Lycoris: What is the name of your spear?
Alberio: It is the Divine Spear of Wotan.
Lycoris: It is a Spear of God.
Alberio: That's right.
MynamesLuke

ok

Post by MynamesLuke »

ok does the story line follow the same and is it a good game?
kiruku

Re: ok

Post by kiruku »

MynamesLuke wrote:ok does the story line follow the same and is it a good game?
...uh,yes.....it does follow the story,although SIGN deals with tsukasa,while the games deal with kite/orca/coma/etc. i also think its a good game !:mrgreen:

:D kiruku :D
MynamesLuke

:-)

Post by MynamesLuke »

yeah i bought the games, there fun, although the names did get me confused
kiruku

Re: :-)

Post by kiruku »

MynamesLuke wrote:yeah i bought the games, there fun, although the names did get me confused
Hmm? how did they get you confused?did you get the names mixed up,i mean kite,blackrose,elk,& mia are completely different in many ways.

:) kiruku :)
MynamesLuke

no its

Post by MynamesLuke »

no its not that, i got kite and tuskasa and blackrose and mimiru orca and bear mixed up, thats before i bought the game, it confused mecuase i thought it was something other than .hack
kiruku

Post by kiruku »

oh.......well kite and tsukasa arent even the the same type,but i gues i know what you mean.

:o kiruku :o