Hmm. Mod Tribute! Or group picture?

Posting and discussion of fanart, cosplay, and fanfics.

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

MeultimaSama
Player Character

Hmm. Mod Tribute! Or group picture?

Post by MeultimaSama »

http://www.deviantart.com/view/3434369/

Mod Tribute Group Picture! :D Reki looks so cute, if I do say so myself.

...Come to think of it, it does look like some sort of tribunal...
Invisible Egg!
Legend

Post by Invisible Egg! »

Now THAT... is a masterpiece. I can actually sort of feel each mods' attitude from your depiction. The poses and body language probably help with that. Very nice.
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

It looks very nice, but are you just going to turn out to be one of those people that just sucks up to the mods? That gets annoying when people do that.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
Rhyste
Legend

Post by Rhyste »

The "Hey you broke a rule I'm telling teacher!" personality is very abundant here.
and god said unto cain, "wow you're pretty stupid."
Cobweb
Player Character

Post by Cobweb »

(Laughs) Yeah, we're all just a bunch of kindergarteners around here. (Eats crayons)
But still, I think it's a great picture. You even included Moruti and Dark Puchiguso!
"You don't have to be a house to be haunted." - Emily Dickinson
Pin
Player Character

Post by Pin »

Elk_capsule_figure wrote:It looks very nice, but are you just going to turn out to be one of those people that just sucks up to the mods? That gets annoying when people do that.
You mean...like when you do it?
Psycho President Palmer > You
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

No.. with me it's different.. I actually stopped doing it when they asked me to.. Now I'm just mean, like you are. X3
Pin
Player Character

Post by Pin »

Elk_capsule_figure wrote:No.. with me it's different.. I actually stopped doing it when they asked me to.. Now I'm just mean, like you are. X3
Hmm. Good point. But where am I in this pic?
Psycho President Palmer > You
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

Pin wrote: Hmm. Good point. But where am I in this pic?
I never said you were a mod.. i just said we're both mean. o.o;
Robby-san
Player Character

Post by Robby-san »

*ehem* Back on topic:

The pic is very nice. :D What is the thing in the center? A desk perhaps? Reki's lookin' good.

[EDIT: i see now, its a computer desk]
Last edited by Robby-san on Wed Oct 15, 2003 1:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

Oh, I forgot to mention, I like the way you drew the computer that Reki uses. XD
MeultimaSama
Player Character

Post by MeultimaSama »

Elk_capsule_figure wrote:It looks very nice, but are you just going to turn out to be one of those people that just sucks up to the mods? That gets annoying when people do that.
Well, you see, this is the absolute first time in 4 years I have met a bunch of mods on a message board who are not worshiped as subdeities and are still cool. Case closed. ;)
Rhyste wrote:The "Hey you broke a rule I'm telling teacher!" personality is very abundant here.
I believe Pin said it best.

"Neener, neener, I'm telling teacher!"

Anyhow, thanks for the comments people. :D I was going to try do a "2nd Photograph", but this took so long already....

2nd photograph, you ask? Well, it's like all the class photos where they take two pictures... The first is formal. The second is....FREESTYLE. 'nuff said.
Nips
Player Character

Post by Nips »

Ooh, very nice. It even looks like Dark Puchiguso is going to bite my head off. :o

Reki is so small... *_* It's looks like he's either really short and standing behind the desk, or sitting in a very large chair. ;D

Tsukasa's hands... They look like they're not solid enough. Like the picture of that girl you drew. I dunno how to describe it. Let's just say that you see a guy sitting in a chair. But when you walk to his side, he's not sitting in it. He's just... in front of it.

...It's probably just me, though. ._.;
"Do something." -- Instructions to an arcade game in Las Vegas.
Spike Spiegal
Player Character

Post by Spike Spiegal »

Since when is Elk_capsule_figure a legend? I thought that was only for Rhyste. ;-; I want a cool position! Everyone loves me!
MeultimaSama
Player Character

Post by MeultimaSama »

Nips wrote:Ooh, very nice. It even looks like Dark Puchiguso is going to bite my head off. :o

Reki is so small... *_* It's looks like he's either really short and standing behind the desk, or sitting in a very large chair. ;D

Tsukasa's hands... They look like they're not solid enough. Like the picture of that girl you drew. I dunno how to describe it. Let's just say that you see a guy sitting in a chair. But when you walk to his side, he's not sitting in it. He's just... in front of it.

...It's probably just me, though. ._.;
Reki is sitting on a HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE chair. ;D

And Tsukasa....Is kinda...in front. :P And stuff.