A-kon cosplay

Posting and discussion of fanart, cosplay, and fanfics.

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

WavemasterJisu
Player Character

Post by WavemasterJisu »

neeeat!!! ^_____^ I'll be there next year too, going as subaru again! n.n (and to animefest this year...o.o) hope to see you there! ^_^ were you cosplaying at all? if so, who did you go as? i might have seen you...
-Ruka.

"RUKA HAET NUMBERS."
Surashu

Post by Surashu »

I was Cosplaying as Sephiroth from Kingdom Hearts but it was incomplete... My shoulder pads were nonexistence and my hair was the natural color if it was on the second day.
WavemasterJisu
Player Character

Post by WavemasterJisu »

ooh! ^__^ I know now! XP lol Even if it wasn't complete, it was still a very good costume! n.n i need to remake the wings for my subaru costume... ^__^;;
-Ruka.

"RUKA HAET NUMBERS."
Super Tsukasa Z
Player Character

Post by Super Tsukasa Z »

oh oh oh I want to go to anime fest when is it and what is the site that I need to go to find out where animefest will be at? hmmmmm who will I go as. *thinking* darn this is hard I hope I have alot of time to plan. I will probably go as moonestone. I was going to go as moonestone at fanime but *sigh* I did not get to go but there is always next year hope to see ya there at animefest WavemasterJisu. :wink: *maby i will go as a Wavemaster* *still thinking* I will let you know when I figure it out YEA WHAT FUN *very excited* oh what will the prices be so I can save the money to go. *twich,twich* Oi I got to calm down I might explode
WavemasterJisu
Player Character

Post by WavemasterJisu »

lol calm down... ^__^ everything you need to know is at www.animefest.com .

i hope to see you there as well. :)

I'm actually hoping to have a sora outfit, too...instead of going as minoru. so that would mean my costumes would be... Stan (okage), sora, subaru.

....eh...i dunno. i still need to plan somemore. *debates on minoru or sora* ._.
-Ruka.

"RUKA HAET NUMBERS."
Brad_Evans
Player Character

Post by Brad_Evans »

Nyu... I'll never be able to go to one T_T poor me T_T
Pagyuu~ desunoh?
WavemasterJisu
Player Character

Post by WavemasterJisu »

awwww...*hugs* dun say that! I'm sure you will one day!
-Ruka.

"RUKA HAET NUMBERS."
Dejiko
Player Character

Post by Dejiko »

you know Jisu, that's the only pic I have seen of you in person ^-^ eh heh, talk to you later Jisu ^_^
Pilot: say Billy, have ya ever seen a grown man naked..?

Billy: .. Oo;; .oO( WTF?! )
Christica
Player Character

Post by Christica »

:little grouchy:
That is all nice.
Wavemaster Minka
Player Character

Post by Wavemaster Minka »

Awww, everyone who got to go to Anime Fest ish mean XP Oh well, I got to go to AX2003 ^_^ I took a picture of every .hack cosplayer I could find ^-^ There was even 2 Mistrals.

I'm going to make an Aura(not //SIGN, the games) costume ^.^
Xebexz
Player Character

Post by Xebexz »

I'm going to AnimeExpo this summer and plan to run into Bear if he isn't on the staff (XD inside joke) then I'd have to track him down and bring him coffee. ^_^

I'm hoping all the mods will be there, cause it's a long trip for me and I'd love to meet everyone I can! ^_^
"Hey Mr. Wonderful oh you're so incredible, hey Mr. Wonderful, a miracle to me." --DDR, Smile .dk
WavemasterJisu
Player Character

Post by WavemasterJisu »

Awww, everyone who got to go to Anime Fest ish mean XP Oh well, I got to go to AX2003 ^_^ I took a picture of every .hack cosplayer I could find ^-^ There was even 2 Mistrals.
lol awwwwwwww...We're not mean we're just misunderstood! >> And I've yet to see a mistral costume. o.o were they any good?
I'm hoping all the mods will be there, cause it's a long trip for me and I'd love to meet everyone I can! ^_^
I'm sure atleast one will be. ^^

lol I did end up going to AF2003 as sora, which I was quite happy about. ^_^ It was a last minute costume, but it worked out okay. XD (Cardboard katars, WH00H00!! o.o) I ran into Tsukasa and Asmaria again, which was pretty shpiffeh. >> Asmaria (who was dressed as aura) tempted an RO assassin, and Tsukasa almost got mauled by no face. o.o()

Lol all in all, it was a lot of fun. As soon as I can get a picture of the costume, I'll be sure to post it. ^_^[/quote]
-Ruka.

"RUKA HAET NUMBERS."
Wavemaster Minka
Player Character

ol awwwwwwww...We're not mean we're just misunderstood! >> And I've yet to see a mistral costume. o.o were they any good?
Oh, wow, they were great! One of them had a perfect wig, staff, hat, and the designs on the costume were just right... And the other one didn't have a hat. ^_^; But she did have a staff!

I would post the link for my AX2003 picture gallery which has pictures of the 2 Mistrals, but the site that ish hosting it went down. -.- Maybe they'll be back up soon.

Ooooh, also at the masquerade, a Kite, a Mistral and an Ouka did a REALLY awesome skit... Kite entered with a cartwheel(XD!!!), and did REALLY spiffy looking sword dance stuffs, and Mistral basically danced around with her staff( It was spiffy though!!... But her staff broke ;-; ), and Ouka did some spiffy martial arts stuff and then struck a sexay pose. XD
WavemasterJisu
Player Character

Post by WavemasterJisu »

XDDD

Sounded like a lot of fun! ~.^

Too bad I couldn't see it. ^.^;;
-Ruka.

"RUKA HAET NUMBERS."
Wavemaster Minka
Player Character

Wavemaster Minka wrote:Awww, everyone who got to go to Anime Fest ish mean XP Oh well, I got to go to AX2003 ^_^ I took a picture of every .hack cosplayer I could find ^-^ There was even 2 Mistrals.

I'm going to make an Aura(not //SIGN, the games) costume ^.^
Mwahahaha, I will also add(*cough*brag*cough*) for no apparent reason that I got to meet Yuki Kajiura. ^_______^; And have her autograph on a .hack notepad. And still have the pen(she used mine... ^_______^) she signed it with.