Balmung sketch

Posting and discussion of fanart, cosplay, and fanfics.

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

You can just pop them out there cant you? ^^ Good job, I want to see more too.
Darkness_Approaches
Lowbie

Post by Darkness_Approaches »

Woah, I didn't think I would get this many comments. Anyway, I finished this a few minutes ago, feel free to laugh at the shading because;

a) I haven't shaded in a long time.
b) My scanner makes any of the decent shading I do look terrible.

So, here it is.

Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

I still think it lookds really good. ^^
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

Darkness_Approaches wrote:but as Duskino would say..."THAT'S okay."
... XD wha? I say that a lot? *scratches head* Well I guess that's o-- ... yeah.

ANYHOO!!

Your sketches are really nice and clean, your shading is very well done ^^ Though... I'd -REALLY- like it if you did an original pose! ^__^;; I can see you're a good artist, and a good artist only gets better when they start drawing from their minds instead (DRAWMEELK*shot*). Keep it up.
Darkness_Approaches
Lowbie

Yeah, I know what you mean, I'm attempting to draw Balmung falling through the air, if all goes well I might post it up.

Duskino, I would -love- to draw Elk for you, but you haven't seen my list of requests, it's huge, but due to the fact I have the problem of not being able to say no to people.....What the hey, I'll draw Elk for you when I have the time. You better have the patience of a saint, my friend, because you're going to need it.
Last edited by Darkness_Approaches on Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

\^o^/ yay!

And I can wait. Really. I can. *fidgets in seat*

Ooh, and yus, post your Balmung picture by all means :O
Darkness_Approaches
Lowbie

Well, this is all I've got so far, (as you can still see, I'm still in the basic planning stage) I still need to figure out how I intend to draw the feathers on the wings. And yes, I know his left hand is bad, and yes, I know his left arm is too short, but I'll try to fix this as best as I can. Oh, and pardon the quick editing job.

Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

Sumi! I love it ^^
Darkness_Approaches
Lowbie

My, I haven't logged on here for quite some time. I was hacked and it's taken a while to get everything back on track. Hopefully I will have some more artwork posted up in the future, and maybe, just maybe, some will be coloured using Photoshop when I get the hang of it. But due to the fact I'm now in High school, and I'm already drowning in a large sea of homework, It will take longer for me to learn how to use Photoshop, and updates won't happen that often anymore, I'm afraid.

Anyway, Duskino, I will start on your request as soon as I possibly can. I have also had some more ideas for .Hack// related artwork, but before I can draw anything for myself, I have to finish the 34 requests I have waiting for me. And I'll be sure to post any of my .Hack// related pieces up here when they are finished.
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

Yay! ^^ Don't worry about it. I'm flooded with requests myself (.. though not as many as you O.o;; ), so I can wait.

Can't wait to see more stuff though X3
JRHACKER
Player Character

Post by JRHACKER »

Very nice. I applaude. ( golf clap) :D
Life is to short to be unhappy. You gotta live while you can.
JRHACKER
Player Character

Post by JRHACKER »

even better than the 1st.
Life is to short to be unhappy. You gotta live while you can.
Darkness_Approaches
Lowbie

I finished this a few hours ago. Being the retard I am when it comes to drawing backgrounds, I decided to have a go at drawing a field from .Hack//. Considering the fact that this is me drawing this I'm quite pleased with the result. It was drawn in nothing but Berol fine tip and a Copic marker.

Hikaru
Lowbie

Post by Hikaru »

You're such a great artist! It's a lot better than what I can do. I'm good at drawing anything but anime. XP
Darkness_Approaches
Lowbie

Thank you Hikaru. I wouldn't mind seeing some of your art myself. ^^

Finally, I finished it! http://www.deviantart.com/view/11031672/