Balmung sketch

Posting and discussion of fanart, cosplay, and fanfics.

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

JRHACKER
Player Character

Post by JRHACKER »

You are an art godess!!! *bows down and worships* The wings, just say the fallen off feathers are allthats left and that what you originally didn't like for the wings. Just say thet are on fire. You should try putting Balmung falling into that awsome background you made.
Life is to short to be unhappy. You gotta live while you can.
Hikaru
Lowbie

Post by Hikaru »

Darkness_Approaches wrote:Thank you Hikaru. I wouldn't mind seeing some of your art myself. ^^
Only one problem, I don't have a scanner. I also don't know a good image host because my computer is weird and won't let me upload on some hosts (or even login), like freewebs.
Darkness_Approaches
Lowbie

Post by Darkness_Approaches »

JRHACKER wrote:You are an art godess!!! *bows down and worships* The wings, just say the fallen off feathers are allthats left and that what you originally didn't like for the wings. Just say thet are on fire. You should try putting Balmung falling into that awsome background you made.
Get up! *picks JR up* You are worthy! you ARE. AnywayI actually want to do another drawing similar to that one, so I might use some of your ideas in it. ^^ I was going to draw a background on that as well, but I'll have to draw a few more pieces of scenery before I put one on that image, otherwise I'll mess up. But when I do I'll be sure to post it up here.

Hikaru, that's a shame, I wanted to see your art as well...
Kei

Angels fall first

Post by Kei »

The pic is awesome, Darkness. Love the textured/layered effect on the wings. Hope Balmung is alright...
Darkness_Approaches
Lowbie

Oh, I wouldn't worry. The ground will break his fall......only joking, there might be a trampoline down there or something...
Hikaru
Lowbie

Post by Hikaru »

Maybe I should buy a scanner myself.
Xhacker
Legend

Post by Xhacker »

I'd buy one too, see. But my hands aren't made for drawing. I'm serious.
Darkness_Approaches
Lowbie

A little drawing of mine I've been working on very recently, the line art is still a little messy, but that will be sorted out in time. On another note, please try to ignore the horizontal lines going across this image, that is just my scanner, ever since it got....thrown across the floor it hasn't been working very well, like most electronics that get thrown across the floor.

Balmung of the Azure Sky.

Xhacker
Legend

Post by Xhacker »

OOH...very good.
blackangel

Post by blackangel »

sweet picture.im more of a kite fan though.
life is usless without death,as with games without players
kboy7
Player Character

Re: Balmung sketch

Post by kboy7 »

Darkness_Approaches wrote:Well, I got a little bored last night and I drew this to keep myself occupied. It's just a simple little sketch, but I still like it.

Hmmmm, how much time do you put inot acutlaly drawing because that pic is just awesome. I'd say you draw a lot or used to and maybe that was answered cuz i just skipped over the whole forum and if my ? was answered dont tell me cuz I'll look into it l8r.
http://kmhearts.proboards43.com
kingdom Hearts forum ... Over 2000 posts and counting!
Darkness_Approaches
Lowbie

That drawing took about 20-30 minutes, it wouldn't have taken as long if I wasn't such a perfectionist, but to be honest I still don't like his hair, his right hand bang looks a little bizarre to me.
Last edited by Darkness_Approaches on Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

You're a quick drawer then o_o; It usually takes me about an hour or more, even for just a sketch.

Anyway--recent Balmung piccy. It's nice--it looks more like your style than copied, which I personally encourage ^^
Darkness_Approaches
Lowbie

Yeah, I've been trying my best to create my own style over the past few years, but I have a terrible imagination when it comes to that kind of thing, and when I think I have a good style, I try to draw fan art, and the character looks nothing like who it's meant to. Nyah, I'm still young, I'm sure I'll get better in due time.
Koji

Post by Koji »

hey dark for own personal reasons can you draw me a pick of ouka?
if water was vodka,
then i'd be a duck,
i'd swim in my bathtub and never come up,
but waters not vodka and i'm not a duck so leave me alone and shut the f*** up