Fic: TheWORLD Happy Shugo mission! (Shugo's dating sim game)

Posting and discussion of fanart, cosplay, and fanfics.

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

SilverEyes
Player Character

Fic: TheWORLD Happy Shugo mission! (Shugo's dating sim game)

Post by SilverEyes »

Beware: General weirdness and slight Engrish and a whole lotta Tokimeki Memorial parodizing! And the HOTARU ENDING w00t. This was inspired by a Tokimeki memorial site that was in Engrish and the fact EVERYONE loves Shugo! :D

(Created by: Duskino and Me!)

The WORLD Happy Mission SHUUGOO ~Forever with you~

~opening~
"There is a legend in this here town that says when two lovers confess near the Mac Anu Chaos Gate, Y'all....er, they all have a good life together an' on an' on...how sweet. I wonder...if it will happen to us?"

*Bells Chime*
*birds sing*

My name is Shugo Kunisaki. Being the newbie to this place "The World" is new. Getting to enter, was imposible, but I pass Rena inspection. And am Here I 'am. I feel largely impossible for this job, but...

Rena: Onii-chan!

Shugo: Rena!

Rena: Onii-chan!

Shugo: Rena!
(Rena, the twin of mine. We grew up toether, and were separated after many years and the parents divorce, but now, feelings...)

Rena: Onii-chan, is something wrong? Is there something on me?

Shugo: *blush* N-No, only the strange yellowish markings on your costume.

Rena: Ah, Very. Well then, we shall embark on an adventure? Oh, yes, in other words, this may be a friend. We call it the Hotaru.

Shugo: Good Greeting to Hotaru.

Hotaru: Good greeting...

Shugo: Well enough then, let us GO! *He walks, but then....BOOM!* Who...?

Komiyan: Ow, look what you've done. You have ruined my outfit og Beatuful. But, it is no mind. I shall purchase the tenth more, for I have more Mr. Monmeydollar than you and in your face.

Rena: Kick the printer.

Shugo: Thank you, so have a nice day and be GOODBYE! (His thought: Who was that crazyman?)

And so, the adventure of Shugo, love and war, hate and love, love and love, and gerbils began.

~Next day~

You, the Shugo, get choice. What must you do to get stats? Ah! Let us go into a big fatdungeonplace. But yet! There is something untimely required for the test of Athletics. It is a partner. But you only have Childhood twin love friend Rena and shy new girl Hotaru. ...Shall you pick?

You pick the Hotaru! THe Hotaru leaved the dwelling room andbrings you electric potatoes among other things.

Hotaru: You invite me for electric potato dreams? Then Yes, I shall!

Shugo: NOw I will not be ALONE on big DATE <3.
(This is good, I think that she shall be to enjoy. I enjoy. We happy. With the strange crossroad.)

Hotaru: *stare* Huh?

Shugo: You are a cute.

Hotaru: I thank. Thre is friend, like you. He loses his sanity keys every other Wednesday!

Shugo: Coincidentially! I lose my sanity keys every other FRIDAY!!!!!!

Both: *laugh* That is good match-up. Now, we shall go into GAME FIGHT!

The both of you go into game fight and suddenly, OHNO. The Hotaru is attacked by a BIG MONSTER without her healing and you must superhero and save her.

Kite: Data Drai-Wait ,how am I here? *leaves*

Shugo: That was...It was a KITE.

Hotaru: A Kite lost his sanity keys again....^_^

Shugo: Oh dear. It is Wednesday. Yes. NOW I SHALL DESTRUCTION!

*time passes, lalalala...*

Hotaru: Well, a Thankyou to Shugo for the enjoyable.

Shugo: and as to you. Shall yo must go?

Hotaru: Indeed. Giood for the night, night Shugo.

Shugo: Fare.

Balmung: Who is that, with strange look on the face?

Shugo: Who are.

Balmung: I...am...Val Munk of heaven green, here to...something! But I see you enojy the datingscENE?

Shugo: Yes.

Balmung: Then you shall call me when needed for an information female. I have much informations on the girls and lala date spots I can create!

Shugo: I must thank you for this it is!

Balmung: Yes. Your sister, she will enjoy.

Shugo: o.O;

All: O.O;

That's it so far, short and sweet. More on this later, when I have time, but, if you haven't guessed...this is one big fat parody. Hey, if you wanna see another character end up with Shugo, SAY SO. It'll change.
Last edited by SilverEyes on Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
aisubeki mono no tame
ai o kureru mono no tame dekiru koto-Inuyashsa lyrics
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

--Wha--wha--ME?!

WTF did I contribute to this?! XD;;;

But yeah, this is highly amusing XD XD Everybody loves Engrish!
Wavemaster Minka
Player Character

Post by Wavemaster Minka »

So why haven't you posted The World Happy Mission Kite yet? >O
Robby-san
Player Character

Post by Robby-san »

wohoho!
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

Wavemaster Minka wrote:So why haven't you posted The World Happy Mission Kite yet? >O
... That's right! I wanna see Kite loose his sanity keys every other wednesday! XO
SilverEyes
Player Character

Post by SilverEyes »

Hey, Look, it's an UPDATE. :D We have an update!
aisubeki mono no tame
Wavemaster Minka
Player Character

Duskino wrote:
Wavemaster Minka wrote:So why haven't you posted The World Happy Mission Kite yet? >O
... That's right! I wanna see Kite loose his sanity keys every other wednesday! XO
Yes! Because he is nice man and beautiful toad!
SilverEyes
Player Character

Post by SilverEyes »

~who, now for the part where you email people and stuff!~

I am greeted by something. And I know what I must do. To e-mail those I want to date someday...Sigh. They all provided for your member address.

CHOOSE LIST:
Rena
Hotaru
Balmung

You think in wonder "Why Balmung. OH!!! CHICK INFORMER!" and then you choose Rena. Just for it is convenient.

You e-mail.

Rena: Ahh! ONII-CHAN!!!!

*date spots form. There is not much to pick from, but you do indeed begin to pick. Carmina Gadelica provides much nice, so that's the good choice! You select!*

Shugo: Sister...Let's Holiday! Tomorrow, we shall go to Carmina Gadelica together?

Rena: Holiday? Umm.... *DOT DOT DOT* *Rena takes a long time to decide* Hmm, very good.

Shugo: Well then, be the melly, for weshall holiday to Carmina Gadelica tomorrow! *hangs up*

While wating for tomorrow, you sleep. Your intelligence and stress drastic during this sleepytime. But, miracle, your IQ remain intact! Then, tomorrow arrives, and YOU DATE.
aisubeki mono no tame
Wavemaster Minka
Player Character

Omfg. Do something Shugo/Reki. XDDDD