.hack//Survivor!

Posting and discussion of fanart, cosplay, and fanfics.

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

.hack//Survivor!

Post by YamiJared »

Welcome to .hack//survivor! I don't believe any introductions are needed! it's a .hack version of Survivor! ^__^ Now to introduce TEH CASTE!

*Survivor theme song and Obsession play in a creepy remix as it shows a digital island, and Aura appears, making several players warp in.*

Aura: Hello, I am Aura, and I shall be your host! I have read on a television programme called 'Survivor', where players seek to be the only one remaining on the island. I have chosen you all to participate. You cannot log out, and if you are voted off, you shall be Data Drained! now to divide up the teams! *bows and fades away and a table chart appears*

Binary Tribe
Tsukasa-*is warped in, realizes he's trapped in game again. freaks out. goes in fetal position* Ludicrous.
Mimiru-*warps in, tries to ignore Tsukasa* Oh sweet Jesus...
Bear-*warps in as well, notices that his hunger meter (new feature) is low* I'm hungry
Caribou-WAZZZZUUUUUPP! Original Character Yo! *wears liek teh black trenchcoat and teh black shirt and teh black books and teh black everything is not a goth is uber-powerful lololol wazzuup!*

Bear spots Caribou and tackles him, eats him, and throws his bones into the sea. Tsukasa and Mimiru freak out and back the hell away. Mimiru sweatdrops. "Well, Did we really want Caribou in our Tribe?" Tsukasa comes out of his relapse. "Yea, I guess you got a point..." It goes back to the team members for Binary Tribe

BT-*Warps in with a sandwich, guess what kind. she notices Bear eyeing her sandwich and backs the hell away.* MINE!
Sora-*Warps in, sees BT, PK's her and steals her sandwich.*

Jared ruffles in the bushes. "Dammit it Sora! No PK'ing! now we need a replacement for BT!" Everyone turns to the voice in the bushes and speak simultaniously. "Who are you?" Jared sweatdrops and sets the bush on fire for drama. "I'm the Island Spirits! WOOOOO! AHH!" Jared runs out of the bushes and jumps into the sea "HOW DOES GOD DO IT!?" He rolls around in the water and everyone watches to see who BT's replacement is.

Zelfi-*Aura's Daughter warps in, takes Sora's blades and replaces then with rubber ducks* muhahahahaha!
Subaru-*warps in, tackles Tsukasa. The two kiss*

Jared jumps back into the bush. "No sexing on teh beach! :P" "aww"

Crim-*warps in and was about to kiss Subaru, sees Tsukasa is already having teh hotts, and cries.*

Hex Tribe
Kite-*warps in, Zelfi gives him teh blades* AWESOME! *Tries to PK Sora, blades are deleted* AWW!
Blackrose-*Warps in, sees Mimiru. pokes her in the eye.*

Mimiru screams and clutches her eye. "OW!" Blackrose backs the hell away and runs. "It reproduces ASEXUALLY!"

Mistral-*warps in, steals Kite's Bracelet* PWN3D BIZNATCH! **DD's Piros before he can even gate in*
Piros-*Gates in, Dies. Is warped to the dungeon from Dusk* I am Dead, I am Dead...
Elk-*warps in, Sees Tsukasa. Scrolls up and decides not to make the same mistake Blackrose did*
Mia-*warps in. sees Elk. glomps*
Maha-*warps in. Everyone freaks out. Maha shifty-eyes and decides to talk* Yo. O.o
Orca-*warps in, was about to say hi to Kite, sees all these freaks and leaves* Hi! bye!
Skeith-*warps in and does nothing. Everyone cheers* WOOOOOOO!

Octal Tribe
Shugo-*warps in, sees Kite. Is like OMFG O.O*
Rena-*warps in, eyes her brother in that way, turns attention to Blackrose and Mimiru* awww dammit....
Mirei-*warps in, steals Shugo's Bracelet. Both Mistral and Mirei try and data drain each other. The blast knock each other appart and destroy both Bracelets.* AWESOME!
Hotaru-*warps in with Grunty*
Grunty-*Warps in with Hotaru*
Balmung-*flies in all badass style and fluants his wing like a carboard midget on crack* BOOOOOOOOOOYAAAAAAAAAAH! *uses Admin powers to screw with everything*
Ouka-*warps in, is trapped in dog form thanks to Balmung* Ass!

Aura warps in and fixes everything, takes away Admin powers, and speaks. "Alright, everyone is here! It is now time to form your Tribe Houses out of what you can find within Stranded Desert Island." She dissapears again, and everyone gets to work.

Binary Tribe
The group is chillin' out in that one area where Aura used to sleep. Tsukasa and Subaru are makin' out since they're technically not on the island. Mimiru is the first to break the silence, not counting the grunts and groans from the other side of the bed. "Um...good job...Tsukasa.." Bear rubs his tummy. "Is there anything to eat here." Tsukasa doesn't stop, but instead points at the Teddy Bear, ripped open and missing parts. Bear's eye twitches. "Good God..." O.o Um...let's see how Hex Tribe is doing! QUICKLY!

Hex Tribe
Everyone is amazed as they stare at their clubhouse. Elk and Mia are grinning, proud of the Aromatic Grass House they made. There's a chimney with smoke. Their fire isn't powered by wood either O.o. Ouka runs in and huffs and puffs. She blows the house down. "LOL! PWN3D N00BS!" She then Vamooses. Everyone groans and begins working on a new house.

Octal Tribe
Everyone is chillin' out in a cave that Ouka dug. it's raining, so they're shoveling out water so they won't drown. Balmung is making a bird's nest in a tree. Everyone stares at him O.o. "What? i'm half BIRD! ^_^" He snuggles up and takes a nap in his nest.

Aura then appears over the sky, sitting on a cresent moon. "This is merely the first installment in .hack//Survivor! There shall be Immunity Challenges, Prizes, Suprise guests, and comedy abound (this chapter was kinda bad, It will get way funnier in the future, as all fans of my other humor fic will discover) in .hack//Survivor! The World Event where YOU get to vote people off! YES YOU! ^_^ OK JA NE!"

Mix of Survivor theme and Yaashii Yaoke plays.
Rectos Dominos
JRHACKER
Player Character

Post by JRHACKER »

U R an Idiot. I would shoot u, But my 22 is in da shop.
Life is to short to be unhappy. You gotta live while you can.
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

riiiiiiight, and you do know that I can report this, you can get traced by your IP, and get arrested for threatening me with a weapon, right? Yea..I'll just let ya...edit that post ^.^
Rectos Dominos
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

:shock:

No idea if I should be afraid or not...

*whimper* Another Survivor crossover... my brain.
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

One Word: Dialogue. It lacks it. It needs it. If you had a dollar for every time you used *(insert action here)* you'd make $31.00. But seriously, rather than just use action stars like that, try to have some dialogue.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Xhacker
Legend

Post by Xhacker »

YamiJared, you IDIOT! What crap is this. What have you been smoking. I really liked it better when you were still writinr .crack//Spine.
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

Fine. I won't write a new chapter. -.- meanies...
Rectos Dominos
Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

Post by Tsukasa »

There were all of TWO COMMENTS in this that weren't uncalled for (thank you thedudewhoisadude and duskino). However, people need to figure out what the hell they're writing and look up the definition of constructive criticism. This crap happens while I'm being mauled by school?

I thought people would've kept acting like grown ups. I guess I was wrong. So what, it's a dead topic, just to make sure you people don't do this again, I am posting. And it's locked. I don't want to hear any people talking back about it.

Damn guys. At least show YamiJared a little courtesy over the fanfic, even if you don't like it. There's no reason why you should be threatening to shoot him over it, or whatnot.

Perhaps you should go read something on constructive criticism before you try this again.

I hope I don't see it again. (Yes, I did hand out a warning. If you didn't get it, then don't bother me about it.)

The end.
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.
Bear
Mr. Flibble's Very Cross

Post by Bear »

*peers in*

I'm taking Criminal Law this semester.

Don't push it. ^_^