.Hack//Legends

Posting and discussion of fanart, cosplay, and fanfics.

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

Zero9078

.Hack//Legends

Post by Zero9078 »

I am workin on a story and I need a list of names and the gender they belong to (im no good at thinking up names)
So far...

Zero-main char
Mia-?
Jenna-?
Digits-?
"All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing"

And when he gets to Heaven,

To Saint Peter he will tell

One more soldier reporting sir-

I've served my time in Hell
Xhacker
Legend

Post by Xhacker »

Well, er, gender can be seen from their names ( a male character named Mia would be just wierd)
kboy7
Player Character

Post by kboy7 »

I usually just take words that sound to cool to me and change there spelling around. Like fate to Fayt but then they came out with a game with Fayt as the main character........ Always happens to me.
http://kmhearts.proboards43.com
kingdom Hearts forum ... Over 2000 posts and counting!
Lunarcloud_88
Player Character

Post by Lunarcloud_88 »

Its often best with names to make it easy to say, like one sylable names.
Take Invader Zim for example: Zim, Dib, Gaz, Gir
All easy to say and very memorable. Of course that can be a little too little. I often write a word that describes the character or just sounds cool in angelic, that is, backwards. English angelic can sound oddly oriental. Danger backwards is Regnad. I find it helps if I'm stuck :D .
Every second of every day, one is a different
person. Even if just slightly. One can only hope
that the changes, even if minute, are for the
better.
Botan

Post by Botan »

Lunarcloud_88 wrote:Its often best with names to make it easy to say, like one sylable names.
Take Invader Zim for example: Zim, Dib, Gaz, Gir
All easy to say and very memorable. Of course that can be a little too little. I often write a word that describes the character or just sounds cool in angelic, that is, backwards. English angelic can sound oddly oriental. Danger backwards is Regnad. I find it helps if I'm stuck :D .
if you want to have male names fit the male characters and the same for females i would suggest you go to http://www.babynamenetwork.com/origin.c ... n=Japanese and look at the list of nameds (there all japanese i hope thats the kind of names you wanted) and pick a few names you think sound good