DotHack//Lunis -- RPGmaker 2k3 game... DL is up 24/7!

Posting and discussion of fanart, cosplay, and fanfics.

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

Lunarcloud_88
Player Character

DotHack//Lunis -- RPGmaker 2k3 game... DL is up 24/7!

Post by Lunarcloud_88 »

Okay…I’m new,but so are a lot of people, so I’ll get down to business. I’m making an RPG Maker2k3 game “.hack//Lunis�. Right now, the concepts and features are great, but the plot has yet to come in. I gave the player two servers (each with three fields) to get used to the game. The first looks very amateur made, and then things keep getting more and more impressive. I’ve used computer programming, so the RPG Maker is a piece of cake to me, a little limited, but easy as anything! I was wondering if either:
1)I could get some help with script and plot or with some mechanics I’ve yet to figure out. Maybe I could use some music, but I’m using my own stash since I can't sell it.
2)If anyone else has made or is working on a similar game, wich I’m sure someone is, I’d like to get a copy. The only other game I know is .hack//OHR www.castleparadox.com/forum/download.php?game=147 which uses OHRRPGCE (the official hampster republic RPG creation engine). OHR is more powerful, but much harder to use, and runs on DOS with .BAM for sound.
3)Byond? I've got it now... but it may be a while before I get to use it. Could someone help me?
Last edited by Lunarcloud_88 on Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Every second of every day, one is a different
person. Even if just slightly. One can only hope
that the changes, even if minute, are for the
better.
Botan

Post by Botan »

i just downloaded the game and i tried to play it and i get a error code 53 message
Lunarcloud_88
Player Character

Post by Lunarcloud_88 »

That's weird... what are you using? Linux, Mac os?
The OHR game is a DOS program. Try using DOSBOX. It's great for emulating DOS programs. I need it to hear the sounds.

You can download it now at my web site, if I'm online (GMT -5 (3:00-9:00)). In the game, I've got 3 servers now ( Saturn, Neptune, and Sol) and Balmung makes guest appearance as Balmung II. OH WAIT! I"VE GOT A WORKING GRUNTY SYSTEM!

Has anyone gone to my site and played it?
Oops, I dont think I've even given my site's name!
www.lunismanor.tk
That was stupid of me. :oops:

The Game's Site is:
www.lunisos.tk
And is up 24/7... so u can try out the silent verison download anytime you like.

Anyone play it yet?!
Last edited by Lunarcloud_88 on Mon May 22, 2006 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
better.
Jag239

Post by Jag239 »

Sorry for responding to an old topic, but does anyone know if the guy that started this topic has a new e-mail or something? I need to contact him if possible.
Lunarcloud_88
Player Character

Post by Lunarcloud_88 »

I saw your mmorpg, havent tried, no screenshot, which are a must, but i'd love to try it out... i want to continue, but time is precious right now. <edit>the site is still www.lunisos.tk </edit> . you can find it under the game's name at http://altimit.insyderonline.com/ringmaker.php . <edit> its back up</edit>

Btw people The game is up to the 4th server or so, there are 8 character classes (9 if you count the trogdor cheat) i have a game forum and the new version has sound (although the installer says theres an error and then doesnt give you any start menu icons, everything is really installed.)
Thats all on my update!
better.