ALTIMIT

Posting and discussion of fanart, cosplay, and fanfics.

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

End of a Shadow
Player Character

ALTIMIT

Post by End of a Shadow »

This is my .hack fanwork game for everyone to enjoy, its basically an MMORPG where anyone can join and play. The good thing is that you do not have to install anything however you are required to create a player to play and to see how the game is going on. This is a bulliten board community that gives registered players an interactive gaming experience. All battles are turn based, including player vs player if you are into Player Killing. All monsters are named after those in .hack as well as majority of all else. This game could be viewed as a fan fic since this is also an Roleplaying community which you make the story. The only thing our game's timeline takes place after all the .hack series preventing anyone from duplicating what is already done and play in the world. The staff is always busy coming up with new events and the newest event will be taking place on April 9th, so look forward to that one. The whole site focuses on the game, however we do have one small section for .hack general discussion that is available to public eyes. So if you wish to play in the World, sign up and start roleplaying :wink:

After much revision and updating, I have created a .hack//SIGN website where you the player can roleplay as yourself in the game known as "The World". Many aspects relate to the anime and gaming series proceeded by .hack//SIGN, I say that series because thats probably what people are mostly familar with. This roleplay has been growing thanks to the changes for making this game more interactive to the players. You can click on any of the following thumbnails or see for yourself at http://altimit.insyderonline.com If you do not wish to play the game you may check out the cool features with the test account user/pass test/test, and if you like the game and with to RP with the rest of the users, then we hope that you create an account and have fun joining us in our fandom series.

Cheers!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Click on the thumbnails above for a larger image

http://altimit.insyderonline.com
Last edited by End of a Shadow on Mon May 16, 2005 3:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
.hack//Integral -- A .hack up-to-date information, discussion,
text-based roleplaying, gallery, store, giveaways, and more site!
hALEYhACKER
Lowbie

Post by hALEYhACKER »

Very nice but im not sure how you start an adventure.
Don't Judge Me By How You See Me, Judge Me By How You Know Me.
-hALEYhACKER/JRHACKER
End of a Shadow
Player Character

Wow I really need to update those screenshots.

You start off much like here by creating an account which is free and very simple. Then once you do you log in again like this site but you'll instantly be given to read a flash mail much like the private messages here. In the message it will describe the basics of the game, where to start, and how things work out.

The jist of that message states that you should look over the section called "Game Guide" by reading chapter 1 "Creating a Character". Its fairly simple that most people don't even read it over and find it quickly. You basically press the sublogo that says "The World" stretched very faintly and there you'll be asked what your character to be and what class. Basically choose it and press submit and your character will be made then you'll want to go post or fight to gain some GP (the games money system) and buy stuff and participate in the things that are going on.
hALEYhACKER
Lowbie

Post by hALEYhACKER »

Thanx, but do you just start in a forum ( mac anu) and start posting, or do you create your own thread and use the monster guide to create opponents to kill to level up and get gp. i did understand the creation system (character creation, class, gp) i just don't understand how you start to like ( pardon the chick, like thing) kill characters and start a new topic so i can go out with my party to quest/ level up/ get gp. i mean, do you start a new topic, or do you go with an existing one? :?: :?:
-hALEYhACKER/JRHACKER
End of a Shadow
Player Character

You go with the existing one, which of course is only 1. When people level up to level 5 then Dun Lorieg will be unlocked and people can post there and gain new items. All servers will have their own events once the staff oragnizes them. I wish they saved the past few events so you could see what its like to have more than one RP thread going. Right now when I have the time I am working on a new feature to the whole thing that will allow players to move their characters to actual fields within the RPG System area. That way instead of server topics (ie Mac Anu fora has a Mac Anu topic + event topics) it would be based on fields (ie Mac Anu fora has all the fields you can visit in the RPG System + the server topic + event topics). For now thats the way things have been and its worked out but more people are starting to play it so the need to make this feature will be worked on however I just don't have the time with college.
chelcie

Post by chelcie »

I just started and I was wondering what the level verdict is. So are you realy able to get a gruntie?
MANNNNNN! RPGs ROCK!
hALEYhACKER
Lowbie

Post by hALEYhACKER »

What level verdict?
-hALEYhACKER/JRHACKER
End of a Shadow
Player Character

chelcie wrote:I just started and I was wondering what the level verdict is. So are you realy able to get a gruntie?
When you're level 5, that area unlocks for you. No items required like how the Guild area works.
hALEYhACKER
Lowbie

Post by hALEYhACKER »

Oh, that level verdict. Duh! Is the cherry blossom thing thread still going?
-hALEYhACKER/JRHACKER
End of a Shadow
Player Character

hALEYhACKER wrote:Oh, that level verdict. Duh! Is the cherry blossom thing thread still going?
That event passed early spring, since then there's been other events like GIFT week, aromatic grass event, guild wars, etc... There's more in the making allowing others to participate and enjoy the game.
hALEYhACKER
Lowbie

Post by hALEYhACKER »

Yeah, i am just slow to find a thread to participate in, and the map you talked about on your page(to start playing) i couldn't find it.
-hALEYhACKER/JRHACKER
End of a Shadow
Player Character

Screenshots in the inital post have been updated and the game has had major updates since then as well as the introduction of muliple servers and Grunties for level 5 users.
hALEYhACKER
Lowbie

Post by hALEYhACKER »

That is cool that we get grunties and new servers, but there should be an event for a new server, like completing some kind of week long marathon of events, and then the winner gets to be the first player in a new server like a few hours before anyone else. I think that would be sweet.
-hALEYhACKER/JRHACKER
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

Yeesh...

Most of the roleplay posts I've seen there are so lifeless!!!! :cry: I just registered there yesterday morning, and loving it.

Btw, I'm Ender (obviously <_<), but I don't know your usernames. What are they?
*Insert line full of moral and wisdom*
(The name is ENDER!!!!)
hALEYhACKER
Lowbie

Post by hALEYhACKER »

I'm JRHACKER. That is who I was here, but I lost my password, so now here im hALEYhACKER. but fm me someitme.
-hALEYhACKER/JRHACKER