My .hack Fanfiction Archive

Posting and discussion of fanart, cosplay, and fanfics.

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

Sola
Lowbie

My .hack Fanfiction Archive

Post by Sola »

I've been working upon some .hack fanfictions for some time now, trying to improve my writting mechanics. You can read the fruits of my labor here: http://www.fanfiction.net/~windkaze

I have many fanfictions in the works, but only one is currently posted. The current ruinning fanfiction is titled Paradise Sin. It's a .hack AU(alternate universe, for those who do not know). It's a fantasy/reality story, and thus far, its turning out great. It's popularity there is not that high; it's rather long, and most people aren't willing to read it because of its length. I would appretiate it, though, if some of you took the time to read it too.

Feel free to drop a review on the sight. Saddly, I do not take unsigned reviews due to the high flamer population there. If you have an account, then review away. If you don't have an account, then you can leave some comments in this topic.

Also, my user-look-up features a list of my upcoming works. If you don't like my current fanfion, then you might be interested in an up coming one.

Thank you for your time.

Edit:
For some odd reason, the URL tags are not working. You're going to need to copy and paste the url in your address bar.
"I've just decided, there are only three things in "The World" that scare the crap out of me: Data Bugs, psycho AIs, and the Mods... Heed my words well- beware the Mods; they WILL devour you." ~ Tyr (from the fanfiction .hack//REPRISE)
En der
Legend

Re: My .hack Fanfiction Archive

Post by En der »

Sola wrote:Edit:
For some odd reason, the URL tags are not working. You're going to need to copy and paste the url in your address bar.
Er... try using

Code: Select all

[url=http://www.fanfiction.net/~windkaze]Fanfictions[/url]

Fanfictions
*Insert line full of moral and wisdom*
(The name is ENDER!!!!)
Shadowblades

Post by Shadowblades »

I've read both ur ffics. Its not too bad.
Those who live by the sword, usually live the longest.

DONT MESS WITH .HACK//G.U.! OR {spoiler(sorry cant reveal it :P)} WILL EAT YOU!