Wow, a requests topic?

Posting and discussion of fanart, cosplay, and fanfics.

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

MeultimaSama
Player Character

Wow, a requests topic?

Post by MeultimaSama »

Or in actuality, I'm in a slump and would like ideas on whom to draw. Any suggestions? =)
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Want a challange? Two things make this picture crap-hard.

It's a picture of all the new characters (the 'phase' characters [Atoli, Endrance, Ovan, etc]) and Tri-Edge, kinda standing like the "Phantom Seven" picture in the games. Behind them, almost faded away, are the phases they correspond to, and for Tri-Edge, Cubia is behind him.

Good luck :P
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
MeultimaSama
Player Character

Post by MeultimaSama »

NOOOOO!!!! ;_;

*Sniffles uncontrollably behind desk-fort*

Honestly though, by 'slump' I meant I needed ideas. Not getting my conscience striken with a sledgehammer. ;_; Individual characters are okay though. My arts class hasn't gone much past the beginning stages, so I've not yet been able to improve my art much, sadly enough.
Xeno
Player Character

Post by Xeno »

thedudewhosadude wrote:Want a challange? Two things make this picture crap-hard.

It's a picture of all the new characters (the 'phase' characters [Atoli, Endrance, Ovan, etc]) and Tri-Edge, kinda standing like the "Phantom Seven" picture in the games. Behind them, almost faded away, are the phases they correspond to, and for Tri-Edge, Cubia is behind him.

Good luck :P
Thats not a bad idea actually. That would rock quite hard. I might try it for my next drawing. Some of the phases are pretty large, not to mention Cubia, I think scaling would be the hardest part actually.
*Runs off with The Dude's idea*

MeultimaSama, you should try drawing Magi or Lycoris both are fairly simple and you just don't see enough fanpics of them.
Lycoris: What is the name of your spear?
Alberio: It is the Divine Spear of Wotan.
Lycoris: It is a Spear of God.
Alberio: That's right.
MeultimaSama
Player Character

Post by MeultimaSama »

Aargh! Someone's actually gonna go do it?

*Rain pours unceremoniously on my head* ._.

Darnit, now I gotta do this too, somehow... Phantom of Nine, Phantom of Nine... *Goes into frenzied state* ;_;
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

... You know, that -is- a good idea.

Might actually end up doing it sometime. If it's all right with you, Dude :P
MeultimaSama
Player Character

Post by MeultimaSama »

;_; *Sits in a corner doodling circles in the sand*

Analysis: Given homework, games, and life itself, don't expect this anytime soon though. And maybe if people started doing it first I can get better ideas. *Sneaky grin*
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Oh sure, you can all use the idea as you like...Me?...Who knows, maybe I'll get into a clay mood again and replicate the scene :3 This actually might be interesting, seeing different people's takes on an idea.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
dipdedo4545

Post by dipdedo4545 »

hey how about u can draw the hole crew from the games and the anime TV show :twisted: try and do that

gooooood luck!!!!
carefull i am the wizard of the person that smashes n00bs
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

I've already drawn (or doodled, either way) the majority of the .hack characters over the past two years that I've been drawing .hack ^^;

Except for the GU guys. Drawn about enough of the original crew as it is :p
Xeno
Player Character

Post by Xeno »

dipdedo4545 wrote:hey how about u can draw the hole crew from the games and the anime TV show :twisted: try and do that

gooooood luck!!!!
A while back I started working on an picture that would include everyone from the games, //SIGN, and //DUSK. I quit when I realized what I was getting myself into. :wink:

Anyway, I'll definately try the phantom of nine thing. I just have to finish the picture I've already started first. Check back with me in about a week or so.
Lycoris: What is the name of your spear?
Alberio: It is the Divine Spear of Wotan.
Lycoris: It is a Spear of God.
Alberio: That's right.