.hack//G-I-F-T

Posting and discussion of fanart, cosplay, and fanfics.

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

kiruku

Post by kiruku »

ahhhhh.........yet another great episode of:HACK//g i f t what will Nimenkia do next,who knows...........no really!im really getting drawn into this story! :wink:
Riku

Don't we all

Post by Riku »

Why Ty =3 I even get drawn into it myself. And I wrote ti XD Anywho heres next chapter

Chapter 7
The Stranger

When I opened my emails to check if any new one’s had arrived, and to my great relief and surprise I found an email, but from someone I do not know. It was ominous, no member name, or address, not even a picture! It read;

Hello little Nimenkia,
You are quiet powerful, but you no not of that power at least not, yet... I can help you realize your hidden abilities, if you like...
I will be at Sigma “Frozen Brutal Wasteland.� Come alone.........

“If were going to met face to face why do you have to write ominously?� I questioned myself. “Oh no! What if their PK!?!� I cried without realizing how loud I was getting! I heard a loud snore come from upstairs as I clamped my hands tightly over my mouth.

Curious has to how long ago this message had been sent I checked the date of the post. I didn’t believe what I saw, it had been sent nearly 5 minutes before I had logged in.
“What?!?! This message was sent 5 minutes ago?!? Who is crazy enough to be on at this hour?� I muttered under my breath. “I am,� I thought.

Thinking it as a mere coincidence I reread the message just to be sure. “No Mistake,� I thought to myself, “It really was just sent, so the person in question must be already there waiting for me.� With this thought I frantically wrote down the keyword and logged in to “The World.� I hadn’t been on this early before so I expected no one to be on. I was right; it was like a ghost town, and without the loud noise of people shouting at one another, I could hear the background music for the first time. “Well this is a nice change,� I said quietly to myself. “I should stock up, save, then head off to,....Darn! What was that field called again?� I toke of my headset and heard the cool famine voice say, “Headset was removed; game status is now set to away.� I ignored this, as I searched the computer desk for the piece of paper that I had scribbled the keywords on. “Ah! There it is!� I exclaimed as I picked up the crumbled piece of paper. I started to read and reread it, trying to memorize the keywords. After a few minutes I replaced the headset secularly on my head, and manually un-paused the game. I was standing in front of the rotating Chaos Gate, looking out at the town. I turned to face the Chaos Gate and recited the keywords.

Upon arriving I expected to see no one waiting for me just a quite lonely field, but much to my surprise I had a visitor who greeted me.

“Hello, I presume your Nimenkia. Am I correct?� Said the stranger. It was a male wavemaster, he wore long black cloths that had strange red markings on them. His staff was long and black that was curved into a hook at the end with a red orb. “Um.. Yah.. er I’m Nimenkia.. Are you the one who sent the message?� I mumbled, I was pretty nervous and I bet it was obvious.
“No,� He replied casually.
“Then who are you?� I was shocked, if he wasn’t he one who sent the message, then how did he know about it? I thought.
“Simple, I am,� He began, “A messenger.� He finished coolly. A messenger? I thought. For whom? Being as curios as I was, I decide to ask.
“A messenger?� I repeated, “Who do you speak for?� I blurted out, but I was getting loud again, and I didn’t want to wake my family.
“Who? A good question, good indeed but,� He paused to look down at his feet, then he continued coolly. “I cannot say.. not yet..� He finished looking up at me.
“Why?� I implied.
He ignored my question and continued to ramble. “Follow me,� he said as he turned to leave.
“Huh? Wait! Where are you going?� I blabbered as I gestured at him to stop.
“To the dungeon,� He replied coolly. He reminded me of an automated voice that sounded in games, whenever you logged out, or took of your headset with the game still on. Curious, I followed him but I kept my staff at the ready just in case this was a trick and he turned out to be a player killer. He turned to look at me to see my anxiety and so quickly inquired, Hmmm.� He sighed, then continued. “You needn’t worry, I am not a player killer.� He stopped walking, I did the same.
“Were here, were at the dungeon... Now go inside.� He said as he stared me, he had red eyes, like mine, but his seemed colder and more senile.
“Uh... Huh? Why?� I babbled.
“Because.� He toke a step closer.
“What? What are you doing?� Scared I toke a step back.
“Trust me,� He advanced.
“But we just met, sorry not on the first date puddin’, I joked, and toke another step back. I hadn’t taken into account that we were standing in front of a dungeon. It was one of the newer versions, and had a new feature, an elevator that only goes one way.. And that was down. Around the outside of it was a giant spider moving its legs as if it was stuck. I had stared at the spider dungeon just a little too long, for when I looked back at the strange wavemaster he was 2 feet in front of me and advancing.
“It’s time,� He said then he ran at me full speed. When he got near enough he grabbed my arm.
“Hey! What.. what.. what are you doing?!?! Ow!� He squeezed my arm and dragged me to the dungeon. Using all of his strength he threw me onto the dungeon platform. I was kneeling on the ground my staff lay beside me. I reached for it, and hugged my staff. As soon as I stood up the platform started to descend. I looked back at the stranger, but all I saw was the rings of teleportation sweeping him away.

“Oh the nerve!� I grunted. “What was that all about?� I was pissed but not pissed enough to ignore the fact that I was inside the dungeon. The platform stopped descending, and the music changed from snowy wastelands to dungeon. “Perfect! Just perfect!� I complained. I walked off the platform, and soon as I did I heard a loud clank noise and the platform started rising.
“Hey! Wait!?!? How am I supposed to get out then?� I hadn’t wanted to go in the dungeon but since I didn’t have a Sprite Ocarina with me I didn’t exactly have a choice. It was one of those dungeons, that you couldn't leave once you entered it. The only way you would be leaving is if you bet the dungeon, died, or had a Sprite Ocarina. Since I didn’t have a Sprite Ocarina, that left me with two options. Die, or bet the dungeon. I didn’t like either of them, but I’d prefer not to die..
“I guess, I have no choice, but to go through with this.� I said as I looked around at my surroundings.
*Ping* “Ok!� I said scarily as I looked around holding my staff tightly.
“Ok what pinged?� Then I heard the cool female voice say, “You’ve got mail.� I closed me eyes, and grasped my staff evermore tighter.
“Oh! Its just mail..� I said as I opened my inbox, to read the new mail.
~Riku

Also, now know as Tsukune...
kiruku

Post by kiruku »

:wink: now the plot is starting to develop!!!! :D that red and black wavemaster sounds very mysterious..........ooooohhhhhh.........

hmmmm i wonder where peppermint is......
Riku

Last Chapter so far...

Post by Riku »

The red and Black Wavemaster is Bith, the black. I tried to imagine what he looks like.. Since I don't know anything about him, that is what I cam up with. Anywho here is the last Chapter I haev written thus fire. I'll write more after my literacy test and wednesday.. Or at least I'll try, as I'll haev a new game to play I most likely wont wanna stop playing to write XD.

Chapter 8

I opened my inbox casually, to check my new mail. I came across a message strangely entitle ‘B-5.’ “B-5?� I repeated oddly. I looked up at the ceiling, and strangely I then looked at the map. Sure enough at the top of the map there was a number-letter combination. The current number was B-1. “Oh of course!� I said momentarily forgetting about the message. “B stand for basement, and the number is to what level of the basement I’m at, the higher the number the deeper in the dungeon I am. I get it!� I said triumphantly.

Then remembering my message I scanned quickly through it. It read as follows;

B-5

Come to B-5 if you wish to know more about your hidden powers.

Signed Helba

I looked down at the name, “At least they bothered to sign it this time,� I said aloud. “Hm.. But who is this Helba?� I questioned myself. “Helba.� I repeated foolishly hoping that the answer would come to me. After a minute or so of reading and rereading the message, I decided to head off, on my journey. The journey of a lifetime...

I walked down a narrow passage, the walls were a grayish colour, and they had been programmed to look like stones. I touched the wall, but felt nothing. “All’s well, I didn’t belong to this world I only visited it.� I said reassuringly with my eyes closed. I toke a deep breath and continued on. My feet clicked beneath me, and the rolling tumble of dungeon music surrounded me.

At last I came to a large door, at the end of the room. I hadn’t advanced in any way; I was still on B-1. In a way that felt strange to me, I felt calm, even though I didn’t know what waited beyond that door. Cautiously I entered the next room, it looked the same as the last room I was in, just super sized. In the centre of the room was a large monster portal. I sighed, I didn’t want to face any monsters, but I knew that was an impossible wish.

I steeped up to the portal and immediately it reacted. It spun around a few times then disappeared; in place of the portal were three small goblin monsters. “I..� I began, after taking a deep breath I continued, “I can handle this!� I said triumphantly. I felt better saying this then saying ‘It was a lost cause.’

Half scared, have anxious to see if I really was strong enough to defeat these monsters, I charged bravely into battle. Then remembering I was a wavemaster I turned around and ran directly the other way. “Ahhhh!� I screamed as one of the goblin leapt forward and attacked me. I winced painfully. It was then that I knew I couldn’t just stand there and get myself killed, I had to do something,... But what? I asked myself desperately. Then without thinking I summoned up my strength and did what no other wavemaster could do, attack...

Remembering that goblins were of the Element Wood, I used Earth. Since Earth would be the perfect attack in order to get a magical critical. “Gan Don!� I shouted, and rocks fell from the sky and landed on the first goblin that just attacked me. It fell over and died, and sure enough the words ‘Critical Hit,’ had appeared just before it had died. Gaining confidence I preformed the move two more times.

After the battle had ended I thought long and hard at what the e-mail had said, ‘You are quiet powerful, but you no not of that power at least not, yet...’ “You know not of the power you have.� I said aloud. I wasn’t very strong, or very good at this game. Even though it was an RPG I didn’t have any special skills... “You know not of the power you have.� I repeated. Perhaps its a hidden ability.. Like the e-mail said. I shook my head doubtfully. “It’s probably just some hoax.� I said walking towards the door at the end of the room. “Even so.. I’ll take this little prank all the way.. What the heck...� I said stupidly, and continued on through the dungeon.
~Riku

Also, now know as Tsukune...
kiruku

Post by kiruku »

i know that nimenkia has a brace let like kite, but i wonder what its power is. :? ..........do you plan on posting any pics of your story?just wondering.
peppermint
Eaten by the Puchiguso

oh my!!!!

Post by peppermint »

wow chapter seven already!!!!!!!! :shock:
wow cool ^_^ !!!!!

EDIT: no wait..... chapter 8! wow!!!!!!!!

EDIT: so.........hey iz there gonna b an ending to thiz?....please
.....I HAVE TO KNOW........ :(
CraZY STUff IN THERE crAZY STUFF..
kiruku

Post by kiruku »

:shock: Of course there is gonna be an ending!
ice

Post by ice »

i loved the story
gamer fr life ^_^
kiruku

Post by kiruku »

yes, quite a story indeed :P ....bith.......that name sounds so familiar....