.hack//G-I-F-T

Posting and discussion of fanart, cosplay, and fanfics.

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

Riku

.hack//G-I-F-T

Post by Riku »

Ok I know been on this website since time began, and i can see a lot has changed. So.. Just before I post my fanfic that i wrote a while back (and never finsihed may write more depening on how well u guys like it). Because I forget this account existed I made a new one. Can't remember if that's against eth ruels. If ti is sorry. So... Yah the new account is Tsukune. I'll most likely use that account. So.. yah not much more to say excpet for "I'm alive."

P.S No stealing my story, and the beginning of the story is dumb, but it gets really cool. Written 8 chapters, and working on 9th. Well anywho here is .hack// G-I-F-T

P.S.S G-I-F-T = Genetically Intergrated Fragmented Technologies

Chapter 1
“G-I-F-T�

As I walked down the streets towards the game shop I kept reminding myself of what had put my friend in the coma in the first place. The same game that she had urged me to buy before she fell into her mysterious sleep. Did I really want to go through with this? Yes it was the only way to save her! I arrived at the game shop, so nervous, I could just turn around and run like I so often did. I’m just a coward I can’t do anything, what made me think I could help, I never knew... Because just as I walked into the game shop something happened, it changed my life for both worlds!...

“This will never work!� I heard the assistant manager exclaim.
“Yes it will we have to sell all these copies of ‘The World’, because the stupid company wont take em’ back!� Said the other.
“We have to, it’s the only way.� Said a third voice, which not even I recognized.

There was a small ping noise that came when I had opened the door to hear more, as I was walking in. The three men stopped what they were doing and turned to face me. They all stated whispering to one another. I couldn’t make out what they were saying but I don’t think it really mattered so I just cautiously made my way up to the cashier.

“She’s the one!�
“This is perfect!�
“She will help us for sure!�
“We have to give it to her!�
“I hope this works!�

I heard them mutter something as I walked by them to get a copy of “The World.�

“Anything else?� Questioned the cashier as I handed her a copy of “The World�, and the head set. “Nope, I can’t afford anything more.� I stated nervously.
“Ok, that will be 10,000 Yen.� Said the cashier as she stretched out her hand to take the money from me.“9,997, 9,998, 9,999, oh and that makes 10,000. Thank you, and have a nice day.� Said the cashier worriedly I bet she knew like many others around the world what the game was causing... The three men approached me with my back turned so it surprised me when they tapped my on the shoulder.

“Pardon me, forgive my rude intrusion but I would just like to congratulate you.� Said the assistant store manager, according to his name tag, his name was Mr. Karafuda.
“Congratulate me? On what?� I asked very confused.
“One wining this prize!� Said the second, his name was Mr. Tokenize.
“What prize? I don’t see any prize or sign advertising it!?!� I exclaimed fearful, that this was some sort of trap. “I do not have it here, for it is a store credit.� Said the third casually, I didn’t see any name tag so I didn’t know his name. “Oh store credit, maybe some other time then. I am far too busy now. Ok?� I asked barely able to contain my nerves. “Yes, as you wish.� Said the third more mysteriously this time, he started to walk toward me. He reached out to grab my right arm. “Huh? What is it? Wait, what are you doing? No stop!� AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!� I fell to the ground knocked out by immeasurable pain; I don’t know what exactly happened right then and there.

“Perfect, the stage is set. She will wake up soon, so we best bring her home. We will tell her parents that she fainted from to much heat exposer.� Said Mr. Karafuda, breathlessly.
“Yes that will work; we must bring her home now.� Exclaimed the third. The one that was with me when I awoke must have been the one to bring me home. For once I had awoke I saw but one.

“What happened? Ouch! My wrist, it..., it’s...� I stumbled bewildered by what I saw. I thought I was just seeing things at first, and maybe I was... “What the?� I continued, but before I could finish someone knew arrived. “Are you all right dear?� Came a voice I knew all to well, my mother had just walked into the room. “Ye-e, yah.� I stumbled I was in pain, I had no memory, what the hell was going on!?!

“Are you?� Came the voice of the man that had brought me home. “Yah, I’m sure I’m fine.� I looked from him to my mother than back again. “Then I best be off, I‘d be seeing you.� I could have sworn that I heard him mutter “Maybe in The World,� but then again maybe not...
“Thank you ever so much.� Said my mom to the man, as he made his way to the door.
“No problem, I just hope that my assistance won’t be required again, at least in this ‘World.’� I was positive, he was hinting at me. Did he know something? Was he involved in whatever that happened? I got to find out! I said to myself, so I leaped out of bed just after the man had left, I raced downstairs to where the computer lay.

I inserted the game into the computer hard drive and followed the installment instructions, all the while I kept looking down at my wrist it hurt really bad. “Nothing out of the ordinary, what happened?� I questioned myself as I quickly skimmed through the installment instructions. “What did I see? Was it some sort of trick?� I said as I continued reading. I opened the box that contained the headset. It had the usual stuff in it, but something new was in the box. I was far to busy to bring it back to the store or check out what it, was so just ignored it. I put on the head set so I could do the next step of the installment.

“Installment for ‘The World,’ is complete please answering the following questions in order to create your character.� Boomed a cool female voice.
“Ok,� I whimpered very nervously, I bet it affected my speech.
This is it, I have to save Tsugkie! And right now this is the only way! I told myself desperately.
“Please insert the disc, before you continue.� Said the cool feminine voice.
“Disc? What disc? Oh that disc.� I toke off my headset and reached down into the box for the disc. I accidentally grabbed the other disc the new one, I was about to insert it into the PC hard drive when I realized. “Opps wrong disc,� I said to myself as I looked at the disc. I also realized how much of a rush I was in, for I hadn’t had even taken the disc out of it’s packaging! “Ah, what the heck! Why not?� I opened the rapper around the disc, it didn’t look at all like any other disc I had seen before. It was see through! Clear as water and as shinny as glass. “Wow, I think they’ve gone over board!� I picked up the disc with my hand and as soon as it made contact it happened!

The disc turned black and what looked like green vanes of data were popping up all over it!
“Huh? What the-!� I looked upon the disc with great curiosity. I could have sworn that I had see the word, “Hack,� appear on the disc!
~Riku

Also, now know as Tsukune...
peppermint
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by peppermint »

....um,yeah...your story was really interesting, am i the only one to read it?...oh well, i liked it! your story waz really interesting and unique.
Riku

Yah

Post by Riku »

Yah that's cause this website is dieng. Sucks really cause I used to be a frequant vister.. ut not poster. I feared if I posted I wouldn't be albet o keep up with replies.. Lol Anyway I'm glad you liked it I'll post the second chapter now.

Chapter 2
“Hack�

“Hack? What's hack? Is that some sort of code, maybe hackers use it! Ahhhhhhhhhh! No, no, no, no, no!� I hollered, shacking my head back and forth. I dropped the disc and that was the biggest mistake of my life!
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! NO!!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHH! IT HURTS!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!� A green light had shot out from the disc, it expanded and changed it shape slightly. In the centre where the whole lay, it got bigger and the disc became more 3D like! It started rotating in the air and I was holding my right arm tight because it was trying to draw it in! I had no idea why! It closed around my right arm and, I felt a pain even worse than the first! I fainted, out of shock.

“Where am I?� I grunted breathlessly as struggled to get my eyes open. I looked down and saw my mom, at the foot of the bed; it wasn’t mine so I assumed I was in the hospital.
“Mom?!! Mom walk up!� I grunted trying to move but I was in so much pain, it was hard to move.“Oh, your awake. Well the doctor is on his way to check up on you, he’ll be here shortly.� Said my mom yawning. She must have been waiting for me to wake up for hours,, for she looked very tired. I could sense that she was worried for me also.
“Ok,� I said as I struggle to give her a little nod, to try and let her know that I was fine. Though I wasn’t, my friend was in a coma, and what was I doing to help her? Nothing! I was sitting in a paper dress in the hospital! I couldn’t do worse, unless I ended up in a coma after trying to save her! This better be worth it! A nurse came into the room.
“The doctor will see you now,� She stepped out of the room and a doctor came in.
“Ok, let's see what’s the problem. According to your mother you just fainted from playing that monstrous game, ‘The World!’ Well then that’s all there is too it! Your not used to there high-tech sensory yet. No biggy!� He said casually, as he looked on at me, something was different and familiar to me about him.
“Except,� He continued more seriously now.
“Except what!� Both me and my mother shouted at him, me on the edge of my set and my mom now standing up!
“Your daughter, well she... How can I put this simply?� He said scratching his head. He sighed greatly. “I guess there’s no easy way of saying this!� He said nervously.
“Yes?! Yes!?!� Said my mother worried sick, you could see vanes popping out of her head!
“Ok! According to the test’s we got back from your daughter's scan, in her right arm, she’s got data! Computer data! We thought the computer just went hay wire so we scanned her again, same results! So according to the computer her right arm is data! No longer human in that sense!� He finished breathlessly for he had been saying it rather fast!
“WHATTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! DID YOU JUST SAY!?!� Shouted my mother I had never seen her this angry or confused before! It was terrifying to watch her, but also quit amusing.
“Uh.......... I don’t understand?!?� I said as I looked from him to my mother to him again.
“Ok I’ll try and explain this easier for both of you to understand.� He said talking with his hands.
“When your daughter,� he said turning to me, “What’s your name?�
“My name?� My name what’s my name! I can’t remember my name! I began to panic on what was happening. What was this game doing to me! Who was I, who am I? Oh yah! Now I remember! “My name is Emiko.� I said feeling stupid.
“Good, you had me worried there for a sec.� Said the doctor.
“I as well.� Said my mother relieved.
“I even worried myself.� I said I tried to laugh to make it seem as if it was all just a big joke.
“Well then, when Emiko touched that new disk in headset box things went a little crazy!
“You don’t need to tell me that,� I said sarcastically.
“Emiko mind your manors.� Said my mother.
“Yes mamma.� I replied looking down at my feet.
“Well anyways that little disc wasn't supposed to be in a regular headset package! That was a top secret disc that was supposed to be given to one responsible user to save ‘The World,’ as we know it! We programmed....� But before he could continue I interrupted him.
“Hold the phone!� I said, “What do you mean ‘we?’� I asked intensively.
“Yes ‘we’, I used to work for CC Corporation before I got fired!� He said embarrassed yet casual.
“Fired? What did you do?� I questioned him.
“Emiko! Don’t be so rude!� Shouted my mother from across the room.
“No I don’t mind, it’s a story worth telling.� He continued.
“Well since we don't have a lot of time I wont tell you the story, I’ll just cut to the chase!� He said repulsively, it sort of disappointing to hear him say that.
“Well anyways,� he continued, “We programmed that disc as a partial A.I., that way it would work with the user growing and learning new things. We created it from a fragment of the Twilight, that was giving to use by Aura a child of the Epitaph of Twilight.� He said belligerently.
“Aura did you say Aura!� I shouted at the top of my lungs.
“I believe I just did. Now Aura was able to predict that a female with a name that means ‘Blessed, beautiful child-star.’ Was the chosen one along with a character named ‘Kite’ to stop the ‘Wave’ and the destruction of ‘The World.’� He finished breathlessly while my mouth hanged agape.
“’The Wave,’ ‘Kite’, ’The World,’ what does this all have to do with me?� I asked bewildered.
“Don’t you see Emiko-Hoshi, your name means just that! You are the chosen one!� He said erratically.
“Really? I didn’t know that!� I roared astonished.
“It is also the name of a field in ‘The World,’ I suggest that you check it out!� He finished just after my mother had added the comment.
“The World?� She seemed more confused, more than I, but that wasn’t true, or possible!

“Ok you may go now, but first.� He said he walked up to me, bent down and whispered into my ear.
“I want to see you in ‘The World,’ Ok? May I see your arm, once more?� He questioned me, I was very confused what was he talking about?
“Um, sure, but I still don’t see what difference it’s going to make.�
I lifted up my arm to him, it still pained me to do so. But I did it anyway.
“Um may I ask you something now?� I said as he was looking at my arm, in great fascination.
“Yes, sure what is it?� He said not looking at my arm any more but at me over all.
“What do you mean by ‘The World?’� I questioned him trying to verify his previous reply.
“Just that.� He said, and at that moment for some reason the painful memory of my friend, came back to my mind. Somehow I think he knew this. While my mother looked on at us in confusment.
~Riku

peppermint
Eaten by the Puchiguso

my second post yayyy!

Post by peppermint »

That's so cool, second chapter.....when I start stories I ussually don't finish b/c I have tons of stuff to do after school.but I like reading any hack novel or story... I so can't wait for the new hack novel that's coming out in summer!!! It sounds so interesting. Oh yeah the second chapter I didn't get that much in the begginig, but after a while of reading it again I understood it... -n- yes It's really sad that alot of people dont come here as often, but I bet that once they start makeing new stuff for the hack series some people might start coming back......at least that's what I think...
CraZY STUff IN THERE crAZY STUFF..
Riku

I hope so

Post by Riku »

Same thing here. I hardly finsih my stories.. Esp this one.. Adn i wrote (u to chapter 9) about a year almost 2 ago now.. So I hear ayh otu on life getting in the way.. But I still like to write fanfics, gives em sumin to do when I'm bored. And I hope so (that this place picks up).. But I find it unlikely, unless Info can literaily get all teh info on eth enw hack stuff comin out like GU, and that new novel/manga thing it will be pretty hard. My suggestion is that they advertise this a little more. Or they ditch this site (copying all important files) and move ti to a new site address/domin with better technology and maybe that Zero RPG software thing.. They are many things that they could try and do.. But there are unfortuantly only 2 active staff members; Bear, and Elk. Anywho here's chapter three.

Chapter 3
“Aura�

“Tsugkie,� I said turning to her as she logged into “The World.�
“Yah? What is it?� Replied Tsugkie in her normal dreamy voice.
“What if something goes wrong? I have a bad feeling about this!’ I exclaimed fearfully.
“You needn’t worry my friend, for if something ever goes wrong, there will always be someone to turn to. It may not be me.� She said casually, while I feared.
“Who?� I asked.
“Kite,� she replied.
“Kite, Kite who? Who’s Kite?� I said looking at her with great curiosity.
“He’s a player in ‘The World,’ he is known to help many with his great power. He is said to have a mysterious power, a great and terrible power!� She said mysteriously.
“Power?� I questioned her.
“Yes, the power of a hacker, in the body and mind of a pure heart!�
“I don’t understand?!?� I said confused.
“Not many do, he is misunderstood by many and understood by few, I am one of those few that understand him, and his power!� She said in a matter that was unexplainable in modern words.
“In time you will understand, in time you will need his help like many others will come to see, and who knows you might even be the ‘one.’�
“The one?� I questioned her, but before she could respond it happened!

“Mother, mother.� You could her a girl calling out as if she was in pain against the shouts and screams.
“NOOOOOOOOOO! STOP IT!� Came the voice of a young man.
“This is impossible, we can’t win!� Came another voice.
“I looked up to see Tsugkie fighting, fighting for her life!
“Tsugkie! NOOOOOOOO! TSUGKIE YOU HAVE TO STOP!�
“IT’S COMING!� Shouted yet another voice.
“What? What’s coming?!?� I said shaking Tsugkie back and for, it didn’t even seem to phase her. It was as if she was in a trance.
“THE WAVE!� Said the voice of a young woman.�
“It is me Aura. Aura is me.� Came the voice of the same girl, who cried out mother.
“Aura?� I said as I looked upon Tsugkie in fear.
“KITE! IT’S ALL UP TO YOU KNOW!� Screamed Tsugkie against all the other screams.
“Kite!!!!!!!!!! I’m sorry. NOOOOOOOOOO!� Said Tsugkie, that was the last time I heard her speak.
“TSUGKIE!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!� I said screaming out her name. She fell to the floor she seemed unconscious, but yet I saw her hands flying around the controller.
“TSUGKIE! NOOOOO! TSUGKIE! THIS CANNOT BE! NOOOO!� I was crying, I didn’t now what to do, but run! Just as I was getting up I heard the girls voice for the last time.
“Mother, mother.�
~Riku

kiruku

Post by kiruku »

:shock: WOW,that was so awesome i cant wait for your next chapter!
Is morganna the baddie this time or is it different?
peppermint
Eaten by the Puchiguso

what?

Post by peppermint »

.......UM what are you talking about baddie.....wait a sec, you mean bad person?...ohhhhhhhh well, :oops: SORRY KINDA SLOW THERE! :roll:
WAIT...Who's tsugie? ....never mind..... I feel so lonely...but OH WELL :roll:
EDIT-
HEY....is the guy who gave him the disk gonna be like an important character.....just wonderin....
kiruku

Post by kiruku »

tsugkie is the person in a coma.......right?
Riku

Tsugkie

Post by Riku »

Yah Tsugkie is a comatose victim, that is all I'm gonna say.... Don't wanna ruin the story for yah :D Anyway heres the next chapter.

Chapter 4
The birth of Nimenkia

Once again I sat in front of the computer screen going through the creation steps for my character. This time I wasn’t going to let myself make any foolish mistakes! This time was going to be different! I Emiko-Hoshi, am going to get through with this! I will find Kite and ask for his help! I remember Tsugkie saying that, there is a rumour that when someone falls into a coma there spirit remains where they were last. So that is where I will start looking! In “The World,� at Sigma “Graceful Tempting-Fallen Angel.� That is where my journey begins! Maybe even ends!

“Congratulations, your character has been created please state your character name.� Said the cool feminine voice.
“Nimenkia,� I replied.
“Something new is in ’The World,’ it requires a title. Please state your character title. Please note that it cannot be changed once created.�
“Fire Dragon Nimenkia,� I stated to the feminine voice.
“Fire Dragon Nimenkia, wavemaster, level 1, character type file 000002124! Thank you and welcome to ’The World,’ Fire Dragon Nimenkia!� Boomed the female voice.
“Please wait while your data is uploaded to your PC.� Said the female voice, though it was being drowned out by the background music I now heard.

Ok I’m at my desktop everything seems normal. I clicked on the button that read “The World.� Once I clicked on it and another set of options appeared before me. One saying ‘log in’ another ‘board’ and the last ‘quit.’ Well I don’t want to log in just yet and I don’t want to quit once I have come so far! I said to myself. I clicked on the button that said board, “I’ll write a message to Kite asking for his assistance I’ll tell him to met me in the only other place I knew of on ‘The World,’ told to me just the previous day by the doctor. It was strange my name was actually the combination a field!

I typed the following on the board and hoped that he would read my message.

To Kite,
I wish for you to met me at Delta ‘Blessed, beautiful child-star.’ I have something very important I wish to speak to you about. Come alone, see you at Delta ‘Blessed, beautiful child-star,’ on B1. Come alone and I mean it!

The only thing to do know is to wait for him at ‘Blessed, beautiful child-star,’ I hoped that he would come, and in time too! I logged into the world and decided to save my progress before I headed of to the field. There was a ping noise that came after I saved, then it said your progress has been saved. I continued on, I looked into my pouch and saw 1000GP, not a bad start, better than nothing I suppose. I went to the item shop and bought a few more potions even though I had some. I started off with five but I was going to need more, just in case Kite didn’t show.

I arrived at the field where I had specified Kite to come for our meeting. It was a long a boring wait, after about 40 minutes, of waiting, which wasn’t so bad, for I had entertained myself by killing monsters. Which proved difficult for it was level 14 area while I was but level 1! I managed to level up a bit. I reached level 11 just when I decided he wasn't coming so I returned to the town. I was greatly surprised to see a large group of people there, discussing what seemed to be some sort of meeting. I saw a boy standing in the middle of them all, he seemed to be there leader. I looked at his wrist and saw-...! A bracelet unlike any other I had seen before! What seemed to surprise me most, let alone scare me was that it closely resembled what I had seen in the real world! On my wrist! I looked from his wrist, to his face, to my wrist. I could see some resemblance. He must be Kite! I said to myself, I looked down at my wrist and saw a almost exact copy of the bracelet on his wrist! Was there some sort of connection!?! No doubt about it, he was Kite! I made my way up to him cautiously, but before I could say anything the rings of teleportation swept him away from me!
He was gone, but I wasn't down and out yet! I logged out from the game, to post another letter to him only to receive yet another shock! Right underneath my first letter to him, was a reply. He knew my name, it was strange for himto know me when I barely knew him!

To Nimenkia,
Your request for meeting me at Delta ’Blessed Beautiful Child-Star,’ is not possible. Please come to Sigma ‘Ever Raining-Futile Wasteland,’ if you wish to see me.
-Kite-

“Well, that's a shocker! First he doesn’t show then he expects me to met him at a different spot! Who does he think he is!?!� I was upset but I was happy to have a reply at least I knew he wasn’t ignoring me. I logged into the world and approached the Chaos Gate, and said “Sigma Server!� And at once the teleportation rings span around and swept me away, I arrived at Sigma server.

I turned around to face the Chaos Gate’s once again, and said “Ever Raining-Futile Wasteland!� I was swept away again by the teleportation rings, and I arrived at the field of ‘Ever Raining-Futile Wasteland!’ It was a much higher level than I! I was afraid that I wasn’t going to survive I just hope he came fast! Or at least maybe he’s already here! I hope, I noted to myself.
~Riku

peppermint
Eaten by the Puchiguso

hello again!

Post by peppermint »

yeah, nice!.......or, great cliff hanger!
:cry: I wish I had alot of imagination......*cries*....oh well, did you finish your story already to the end or are you still writting an ending, or something.?.... ... .: ^_^ :. ... well, i have to go...no wait!.....
:roll: ooooops I forgot! :oops:
kiruku

YEAH

Post by kiruku »

Same here! :mrgreen:
Riku

Remember

Post by Riku »

Like I said before, I've written 8 chapters and started the 9th, I haven't had time to write some more lately, but I'll try and write more when I have the chance. I'm thinking of making a game off of this story I'm writting. I'm a Game & Art Designer in training. Anywho here's the next chapter.

Chapter 5
Their discussion

“Hmmm,� I turned right.
“Is he here?� I said peering left.
“Maybe he’s in the dungeon?� I said squinting my eyes trying to see in what direction the dungeon may be.
“I don’t see the dungeon,� I exclaimed fearful.
“Oh yah! My map!� I reached down into my pocket and pulled out my map.
“I forgot to,.....� But before I could finish my sentence, a voice came from behind me.

“Do you need some help? Are you lost?� Came a from behind me, I spun around to see who or what it was. Behind me stood a handsome looking player in red, holding twin blades.

“You!� I said as I fell to the ground out of shock. He rushed over to help me up.

“Are you alright?� He questioned.

“Yes I’m fine, quite fine indeed.� I said looking up at him, to make sure I wasn’t imagining things. I wanted to make sure I was looking at the right guy, I was just about to ask him who he was when he questioned me.

“Hmmmm...� He said looking at me, “Oh you must be the girl who summoned me!� He exclaimed.� Yes, I’m positive, you must be Nimenkia!� He exclaimed excitedly.

“Yah, I’m Nimenkia, and that must mean that you are Kite.� I stated.

“What did you want to see me for?� He questioned curiously.

“I am new here, and my friend has mysteriously fallen comatose!� I continued as he looked on in amazement.

“And,...� he added eruptively.

“And, I was there to witness her fall to the comatose state, but...� I continued more seriously as he interrupted me again.

“But what?� He questioned me.

“But she was screaming, she was screaming out the name...� I said tears now started to trickle down my face.

“What name!� He said as he grabbed my left arm, not noticing my right.

“She was screaming out the name, ‘Kite.’� I ended tearfully, sniffing loudly.

“Kite?� He said sounding odd and looking dazed as if I said something incomprehensible.
“What was her name!?!� He said grasping my hand tighter.
“Tell me!� He roared.

“Her name,� I sniffed loudly, “Her name was Tutenkia!� I continued sadly.

“Wh-a-t?!?� He said as reality was brought back with a crashing halt. It felt as if we were no longer in a game.
“She-um- that is to say...� He stuttered.

“Hmmm...� I nodded tearfully.

“She fell comatose?� He questioned.
“She,? Um.... Noooooooooooo. It-it, cannot be?� He said to himself, I saw a tear trickle down his face.
“NOOOOOOOOOOO!� He screamed to the skies. He was crying, he lost a friend and this was the first he knew. He was angry at the world! At me?

“So you did know her?� I questioned him, but he made no reply. He seemed to be fighting his emotions.

He started walking away from me, but he paused for a second. I thought he was going to say something but instead the rings of teleportation just swept him away.

“Huh? No wait!� But before he could even make the slightest recognition that he heard me, he was gone. Just like everyone else I knew, he had left me too. I was all alone standing in the midst of a quiet lonely field. I cried, only stopping when I heard the distant footstep’s of an enemy approaching, fearful of the monster and my current level I hastened to evacuate, quickly and safely.
~Riku

peppermint
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by peppermint »

oh my gosh....I don't know if I read the beggining correctly, but I always thought tha main character waz a boy.... :oops: ....Kite doesn't seem that sensitive in thiz story but, oh well( I always tipe that ) :roll: .
kiruku

Post by kiruku »

8) hmm.......i wonder what relationship Kite has with tutenkia.......???????
Riku

Well...

Post by Riku »

Well you'll just have to wait and see =] Btw the main character is a girl, and she was based off of my personality. You see I'm kina a tom-boy type person.. Lolanywho here's eth next chapter...

Chapter 6
A New Beginning

I arrived back at Sigma server, only to log out upon arrival.
‘This cannot be,’ I said crying to myself. ‘First Tsugkie and now him!’
I sniffed greatly. ‘Is there, no one left? To help me?’ I questioned myself. I made my hands into a fist, ‘That’s it! I will just have to do this on my on!’ I said more confident. ‘I have to,’ I said mumbling to myself. ‘Ok, I have to be brave! For Tsugkie!’ I sniffed greatly and whipped my eyes dry. ‘I have to do it for Tsugkie!’ I clicked on the button that said board I don’t know I why I decided to read it, but I’m glade I did.

To Nimenkia
Author Kite

A deep and sincere apology goes out to Nimenkia, wherever she may be. (Read the title, I clicked on it and read the message left for me)

I’m sorry Nimenkia, I wish for you to met me at Delta server Mac Anu, to discuss the issue further.
-Kite-

He’s sorry? I said to myself confused. Should I go talk to him? I thought for a moment. He seemed sincere, and Tsugkie told me to trust in him! So I guess I should... I replied to myself.

A few minutes later I was logged in once again, but I was at the wrong server, so I turned to the chaos gate and said, “Delta Server!�
And instantly the rings of teleportation had swept me away once more. I was at Mac Anu, a server that closely resembled a town square. But that wasn’t important right now! I said to myself, peering up and down the streets looking for Kite. When I heard a ping noise, followed by a voice saying, “You’ve got mail!� It surprised me at first when the message appeared before my eyes. I realized at once that it was flash-mail! It read;

Nimenkia something has come up and I am unable to met you today I will met you tomorrow at Delta server Mac Anu, at the hidden area behind the Magic shop! Sorry again....
-Kite-

‘Something has come up?’ I said to myself as I heard a little ping noise, followed by a voice saying, “You now have Kite’s member address!� ‘Well at least I have is address now! It won’t be as hard to find him.’ I said to myself sighing greatly as I wrote a reply to his e-mail. Which read;

Kite what has come up? Is something wrong? Can I help? I wish to be of service to you... I want to help you, as you to help me! To get back Tutnekia! And any other that has fallen comatose!
-Nimenkia-

A familiar ping noise came from the speakers, and the same voice that said, “Message sent!� I logged out and toke off my headset, only to realize how much time had passed. It was nearly 10:00! I was dreadfully tired and my mother was shouting at me to get to bed! “Yes mother!� I shouted back, turning of the PC and getting ready for bed, all the while thinking of all that had happen today. “Tomorrow, is another!� I said to myself as I lay back in bed. I soon fell asleep, all the while the image of Tsugkie kept appearing in my mind, and her voice echoed throughout my dreams! I awoke the next day all sweaty and dreadfully hot! I panted hard, and shock my head! “It was-just a dream,� I said taking a great in hail, trying to regain my breath. “Or was it?� I said aloud while thinking hard on the matter.
“No... It happened, tears were shed, and I meet him. It happened.� I said grabbing my sheets. I stood up and got dressed, “I’ll eat some breakfast then I’ll log in, and e-mail him...� I went upstairs and ate some breakfast, when I had finished I got up take care of my dishes.
When my mom asked me to go to the store to get some milk. “Honey can you take this,� she said handing me a handful of small change, “And go get a jug a milk?� She said sweetly. “Ok mom, be back soon.� I said walking out of the house, the door slamming shut behind me.

I walked down the streets towards the nearby Corner store, to get a jug of milk. After I had purchased the milk, I started on my way home, when I ran into a familiar face. “Oh hello Emiko, and how are you?� Said Mr. Tokenize casually. “Umm....� I mumbled as I looked down at my feet. I wanted to tell him, to ask him, I wanted to know; What the hell was going on! But I didn’t have time for as soon as I opened my mouth in responds he spoke. “I see...� Was all he said and then he turned around as if to leave. “In time my dear child in time.� He shouted back at me with his back turned and a hand in the air as if to say “Good Day.� I arrived at my house 5 minutes later with the milk and the spare change. I handed the jug and the extra yen to my mother then made my way downstairs to play The World. “Thank You!� Was all that was heard down the hallway as a ran down the steps. “No problem!� I replied swiftly.

“Welcome back to The World,� boomed the cool feminine voice from the speakers.
I was at the desktop as I quickly skimmed through today’s news. “Ping!� Came a noise from the speakers as I looked up to see a sign that read “You’ve got mail!� “Huh? I’ve got mail?� I said bewildered as I opened the message to read it. “The only person I know is, KITE!� It was an e-mail from Kite with the heading ‘No not yet!’ “No not yet?� I questioned myself as I read the e-mail he had sent me. It read;

Nimenkia I apologize I am just not ready to face the facts that your friend and mine is gone! At least from our world............

>I want to help you, as you to help me!>

Your right, but.............. Your to weak you need to get stronger...........
Go to areas of high leveling and, once you have reached a higher
level then,...........................
{-Author deleted part B of message-}

“Hey! Why I outta! Why did he delete his own message? Or at least why only part?� I wrote a quick reply then logged into the world.
The reply read;

>{-Author deleted part B of message-}>

Why did you delete your own message Kite?

I read the message board hoping to find something written by Kite, but no nothing! There were only comments and questions about the comatose victims, which had all been deleted... Likewise there still was no sign that Kite had made a reply to my e-mail yet. So I just logged into the world and spent the day leveling up, like Kite had instructed me to.

The next few days were all the same, breakfast, login to the world, level up, check e-mails, read the board, logout, and go to bed. It was the same and if that wasn’t enough things didn’t seem to change much in the real world either. Everyday after breakfast my mom instructed me to go and buy her something at the corner store, and every time there was someone waiting for me after I had bought her the item. It was always in a pattern Mr. Karafuda, Mr. Tokenize, Mr. Tokenize, Mr. Karafuda, and then Mr. What’s hi face! It was rather boring and strange to get asked the same question everyday and then give the same response! “Arg! This is so annoying! I mean what is their deal!� I said to myself one night as I was getting ready for bed like always.� That’s it! Tomorrow is going to be different! You‘ll see! I’ll show them1 I’ll show them all!!!� And with that comment I rolled over and almost immediately fell into a deep.

The next day I woke up earlier than normal, quietly made my way up to the kitten grabbed a muffin and a cup of tea, and quietly made my way downstairs. “So far so good,� I said to myself as I sneakily turned on the PC. “I’ll turn down the volume so I won’t wake my family up!� I said under my breath as I turned down the volume and placed the cup of tea on a coaster beside me. Placed the headset carefully on my head and logged in. “Phew....� I said breathlessly as I quietly stated my username and pass. “Welcome back,....� Said the cool female voice. “Yah, yah, yah! I know, I know, I know!� I mocked.
~Riku