.Hack Avatars

Posting and discussion of fanart, cosplay, and fanfics.

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

Count Fenring
Player Character

.Hack Avatars

Post by Count Fenring »

Does anyone know where I could get some .hack avatars? i cant find anything on google
*I dont know where else to put this and my comp is too slow to view past threads
sudra
Player Character

Post by sudra »

I think most of the ones used here were made by the person who's using it...
- Sudra Koder
"Those who only look forward, find death from behind." - Sudra
. H A C K // S O R A
Player Character

Post by . H A C K // S O R A »

i could make a full set of them for the avatar gallary, but in payment you let me redesign the theme to a more ALTIMIT or .hack related theme.
Pipian
Player Character

Post by Pipian »

I kinda think that's up to the admins, now isn't it?
sudra
Player Character

Post by sudra »

If i remember right, they are attempting to not have duplicate avatars, and having a gallery would just allow people to choose the same one as someone else... no matter how vast the gallery may be, people will end up wanting the same avatars as other people already have...

I'm not saying that it's a bad idea to do something like that, but for the rules here, it wouldn't work well...

And as for the layout here... they're still running the default subSilver layout on phpbb... Bear said that he would get another layout up eventually, but for now, i think this one will work...
- Sudra Koder
"Those who only look forward, find death from behind." - Sudra
Sora
Shaka Shaka Maraca

Post by Sora »

Pipian and Sudra are right. >_>

At the moment, we're still on the default theme because none of us have had the time to finish a complete layout for the board. Real life has taken us by the throats and stuff like that has to fall by the wayside until we can get around to it. u.u

Sudra is also correct regarding avatars. All of them need to be different to avoid our confusion. We tend to browse every thread quickly and seeing duplicate avatars would be confusing o_O;

Thanks for the offer, though.
Kama
Player Character

Post by Kama »

I still could make you an avatar though...Of course, I am talking to the original poster.
kama
"Oh, it's a dead end. This really bites." Sora
"Nope, God doesn't want us!"-FullMetalAlchemist
Furik
Player Character

Post by Furik »

Just use photoshop with some .hack images. ^_^ tehe
Balmung Von den Himmeln
Lowbie

Post by Balmung Von den Himmeln »

me too, i'll be happy to help making an avatar fro anyone, it won't take too long, and i get my pictutures straight from the episodes (i dont have all the sign and/or dusk episodes, so if your talking about a scene from a particular one) it might be a while, but i should be able to get an avatr from any scene in either the dusk or sign series in less then a day...or if you want, i have all the liminalities readily on hand, so I can get an avtar from that in a lilttle under 10 minutes.