FanFic

Posting and discussion of fanart, cosplay, and fanfics.

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

Chibi Aiya
Player Character

FanFic

Post by Chibi Aiya »

This one, I guess a bit different. Not very much to do with Tsukasa, just a few made-up characters. :) Making my own little mystery ^ ^ Well, I'm kinda new at this FanFic writing and I'm sorry this 'sample' I'm giving is a bit short, but if you like it, I'll continue. If not, I'm throwing 'tis away. o0

“They’re only rumors, Komonaiya-Not facts…� Lyo said, tapping the orb on his staff gently. His eyes met hers and he stared a moment. “I didn’t hurt anyone...honest.� Komonaiya raised her head from behind her large, gleaming sword. She tried to think of something to say.
“I know you didn’t mean to…� she said finally, putting her hand over his frigid, cold one. He pulled it away and stood up, brushing himself off.
“Why don’t you believe me?� Lyo asked somewhat loudly and pulled his staff hard to the ground, an echoing noise pounding through their ears. “I thought you’d understand…I really did…� He jerked his head toward the silent blademaster. She shuffled her feet uncomfortably. “I’m going…� Lyo said. Komonaiya sat, staring at her partner, trying not to yell.
“Lyo…� she began.
“We never talked about this!� Lyo shouted and headed toward the Chaos Gate.
Komonaiya stood, leaning on her sword and watched as Lyo logged out. Setting down the remote in the real world, she stood and tore the playing system from her head and threw it across the room. It smashed against a wall, but she didn’t seem to notice. Lyo had already fled from the dusty computer room they had been playing in together. She sighed and left as well.

Logged in once again the next day, Komonaiya was sitting with an online friend.
“Wanna go to the dungeon?� the hyper Wavemaster asked, rocking back and forth on the swaying grass.
“Not really,� Komonaiya replied, hugging her knees to her chest. “Not now, anyway…Tomi?�
“Yes?� the Wavemaster prodded.
“I gotta question ‘bout Lyo…Did you witness any of his…attacks everyone had been talking about? You know, the ones where he’s affected people in the real world…They’ve even drowned the rumors about that silver-haired Wavemaster unable to log out…� Komonaiya waited for an answer as Tomi, gazed toward the distance.
“No,� she replied tersely. Tomi stood up, the laughing gleam her eyes along with her comforting smile fading. She removed a bit of her blue hair from her darkened eyes. “But Zink did.�
“What’d he say?� Komonaiya asked, standing as well. Her flaming red eyes gleamed as she gave a hard stare at Tomi who looked very uncomfortable.
“They’re true…�
Today's Mood- Hyper