Future Cosplay

Posting and discussion of fanart, cosplay, and fanfics.

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

Sora
Shaka Shaka Maraca

Post by Sora »

Some day I will have my Piroshi costume..

Someday...

When I have time... =.=;;;

At the moment, I'm literally sick of cosplay.

5 more days... T_T;;;;
----------------------------------
"Sora KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!"

Don't hate me because I'm l337iful ;_;
Winged Warrior
Player Character

Post by Winged Warrior »

LOL! Good luck with that, Sora. And Rhyste.. Emm.. Thanks....... I.. guess..
Finally!! I surpassed 100 posts!
Timid Wavemaster
Lowbie

Post by Timid Wavemaster »

We have a long aways till Anime Boston 2004 so I figure doing the costume piece by piece when 1) I have some money to buy the fabric and 2) When my mom isn't busy with everything else. Now the music video contest on the other hand is another story. Let's not get into that.
Asmaria
Player Character

Post by Asmaria »

Oh! I should have checked this thread sooner. ^^; I've been too busy working on costumes for -this- A-kon @_@; When I made the Elk staff, like Tsukasa said, it was mostly the same. But what I did for the pinwheel like shape around the edge of the ring, was cut out triangles of cardboard, bend them a bit into a curve, and tape them on much like a pinwheel would be. I stuffed paper up under them just beause I didn't want it to end up being hollow. And yeah, the fingerpaint bit - I couldn't for the life of me get the markings on the staff to look right, and ended up slopping paint on messily in the end. It actually came out pretty good... Elk's staff seems to be some sort of shell or something anyways, so it wouldn't be a smooth stripe of color... at least I don't think so. o_o;

If you want to see comments on how I made the costume, here's my page with some how-to's: http://www.dragonpalace.net/~asmaria/cosplay/elk.htm
Durhi - Retarded puchiguso
Timid Wavemaster
Lowbie

Post by Timid Wavemaster »

Oh my god thanks so much!
kahanu

can you help me?

Post by kahanu »

MahoNPC you made all those wow!! :shock: i am making somne costumes for kme and my friends but it will be my first time and i want them to be good can you help me?? i am making a Subaru, Sora, Mimiru, BT, Tsukasa and an Aura costume. ANd i have no idea what im doing :( :?