Tokyopop has now posted the .hack novels on their site!

Discussion of the .hack novels (AI Busters, etc.). No spoilers!

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

Neo
Lowbie

Post by Neo »

Is there an AI Buster volume 2? Cause it doesn't say on the cover of the first one if it is #1 or alone. There's a link to the page about volume 2 on tokyopop.com, but it's broken.
Xeno
Player Character

Post by Xeno »

Neo wrote:Is there an AI Buster volume 2? Cause it doesn't say on the cover of the first one if it is #1 or alone. There's a link to the page about volume 2 on tokyopop.com, but it's broken.
Yes, and it has been licensed by Tokyopop. There is no U.S. realease date for Vol. 2 at this time, however. It'll get here eventually.
Lycoris: What is the name of your spear?
Alberio: It is the Divine Spear of Wotan.
Lycoris: It is a Spear of God.
Alberio: That's right.
Xeno
Player Character

Street date!

Post by Xeno »

I was gonna post this in a new thread but, well, why do that when theres a perfectly good discussion here.

.hack//AI BUSTER Vol. 2 will be released in the US on February 2, 2006.

http://www.tokyopop.com/dbpage.php?page ... uctid=3769

Now, if only we'd get //ZERO and //ANOTHER BIRTH...
Lycoris: What is the name of your spear?
Alberio: It is the Divine Spear of Wotan.
Lycoris: It is a Spear of God.
Alberio: That's right.
Xhacker
Legend

Post by Xhacker »

and i still havent found vol.1
Duskino
Legend

Re: Street date!

Post by Duskino »

Xeno wrote:Now, if only we'd get //ZERO and //ANOTHER BIRTH...
They got this far! *g* Hopefully they will continue. Maybe if we go in and request it... *hee*
Neo
Lowbie

Post by Neo »

well, AI Buster volume 2 is good news anyway. how many Another Birth volumes are there anyway? i think i heard somewhere they aren't even all written in Japan...
Brad_Evans
Player Character

Post by Brad_Evans »

Another Birth has been released up to three. My speculation is that it'll be four volumes, each corresponding to the games.
Pagyuu~ desunoh?
kiyte
Lowbie

Post by kiyte »

*dies* Ya know, either I'm a sorry looser who loves to spend her money and her parents' on books or I'm a sorry romance-less girl with absolutely no life outside of this stuff. XD I like this stuff tho, so whatever it may be, I see it all as WORTH IT!
So, I'll learn japanese or whatever but I MUST get EVERYTHING! ~twitches~ Need to get money.. job must--- ~dies~
HEY! This rock is shiny... *beds down to pick it up* It must have some importance on our quest... *Stands* ONWARD! *walks ahead and out of the reach of a blade*

*looks around* RP? Hullo? Anyone? C'mon! A RP, guys, that's all I ask!
Brad_Evans
Player Character

Post by Brad_Evans »

Lol reading novels is one of the top end abilities on japanese language ^^; so if you're going to do it... be serious about it =b maybe you can be a translator =D
Pagyuu~ desunoh?
kiyte
Lowbie

Post by kiyte »

I would need such skills. I am a writer actually. Or.. I plan to be. I'm still only a kid. T_T But one day I'll be famous. And I suppose I could thank ya fer the idea of translating if I ever do that, hai~?
HEY! This rock is shiny... *beds down to pick it up* It must have some importance on our quest... *Stands* ONWARD! *walks ahead and out of the reach of a blade*

*looks around* RP? Hullo? Anyone? C'mon! A RP, guys, that's all I ask!