kind of confused...

Discussion of the .hack novels (AI Busters, etc.). No spoilers!

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

Dark770
Player Character

kind of confused...

Post by Dark770 »

[spoiler]ok im not sure about that harald thing that happened was he morgana or was he controlled by morgana?? ><;;[/spoiler]
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

That's what I'm not too sure about.

[spoiler]Albireo was able to identify the man as Harald, but Lycoris knew him as Morganna Mode Gone. This leads me to believe that Morganna was talking through Harald's character. Although I'm not too sure, sorry :/[/spoiler]
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Xeno
Player Character

Post by Xeno »

Hey, I just remembered something!
[spoiler]Okay, remember in the episode of //SIGN where Tsukasa and the gang go to the upside down castle and meet the Harald AI. While they're talking to him, doesn't Bear mumble something about Morganna Mode Gone too? and when questioned about it by Mimiru he says it was nothing. Bear knew about MMG because he had talked to Helba I suppose...[/spoiler]

EDIT: I've had some time to think about it, and if memory serves it was between Balmung and Orca and was a scene from the games, not //SIGN, that that event occured in. My mistake.
Lycoris: What is the name of your spear?
Alberio: It is the Divine Spear of Wotan.
Lycoris: It is a Spear of God.
Alberio: That's right.
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Ah! I remember that! You were going on a multi-dungeon quest, where everyone you met would send you elsewhere ._. ...although then one of them mentioned what you said.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.