Albireo-spoiler(ish?)

Discussion of the .hack novels (AI Busters, etc.). No spoilers!

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

you know...cheese soup
Lowbie

Albireo-spoiler(ish?)

Post by you know...cheese soup »

Did Albireo have two characters--one for the knights and one as a regular player? I know Lycoris didn't recognize him because her sight, hearing, and memory was gone and whatnot, but it didn't seem right that he would have the same character for both. Maybe it didn't matter back then...? This has bothered me for a while. And, if anybody knows...are lycorises real flowers? I asked my mother...but she just gave me a puzzled look and said I was pronouncing it wrong.
Brad_Evans
Player Character

Post by Brad_Evans »

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~davcooke/lycoris.htm
Lycoris Flower

Not sure about the Albireo one, but I think he got only one.... cant say for sure tho ^^;;
Pagyuu~ desunoh?
Xeno
Player Character

Post by Xeno »

One. Although the book never mentions it (At least not to my knowledge). Look at the pictures of him from //AI BUSTERS and then look at him in //DUSK. Its the same character. Even when he was just playing the game for the heck of it, he still carried the Wotan Spear.
Lycoris: What is the name of your spear?
Alberio: It is the Divine Spear of Wotan.
Lycoris: It is a Spear of God.
Alberio: That's right.
you know...cheese soup
Lowbie

Post by you know...cheese soup »

Lycoris Flower--ha! I knew it!
Albireo--I thought so, but my small mind just couldn't comprehend that for some reason. I mean, in SIGN the Knights had the same characters after they were disbanded...
Kurai-Chin

Post by Kurai-Chin »

Yes, Albireo's character was the same for both debugging and leisure. Balmung used the same character for personal use and as an admin, so I guess it's not against regulations or anything. I think it's optional to make one just for work though, because in AI Buster 2 Yukino was on her "personal" account.

EDIT: And actually since the Crimson Knights weren't actually working for CC Corp. they don't really count.
My sound and fury signify nothing.