Hotaru

Discussion of the .hack novels (AI Busters, etc.). No spoilers!

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

Tandoku

Hotaru

Post by Tandoku »

Sorry if this is a repeated topic, but here it goes. One of my favorite chapters was the last in AIB2 which you find out about Hotaru, who was of course was outshadowed by the twins. But you don't know much about her, except that she's shy, loves Grunties and playing on an American server and friends with Sanjuro, of course.

[spoiler]It's neat that he has a mixed Japanese/Irish bloodline (I'm from an Irish family myself) and it's because of his (I think it's been a while since Ive read it) Japanese heritage that gets her to get onto the server. Of course when she gets on, she has to deal with an annoying NPC fairy and a few PKers who met their fate at the hands of Sanjuro. One of the best things is that end you find out that Hotaru's really a guy. Of course it's been while so it might have been read wrong at the time.[/spoiler]

I wish I knew where my copy was so I could read it again, but I just got Another Birth along with a bunch of other novels so it's going to be a while anyway...
ice

Post by ice »

whats the question and happy birthday
gamer fr life ^_^
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

Ice, don't ask completely irrelevant questions.

If you don't understand the concept of the topic: DON'T REPLY TO IT.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
kiruku

Re: Hotaru

Post by kiruku »

[quote="Tandoku]

[spoiler] One of the best things is that end you find out that Hotaru's really a guy. Of course it's been while so it might have been read wrong at the time.[/spoiler]
[/quote]

EH? where did ya read that? wich book?
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Re: Hotaru

Post by thedudewhosadude »

kiruku wrote:
EH? where did ya read that? wich book?
Well, I remember it from .hack//GIFT--Let's Meet Up in Real Life!~! Or something like that. It was basically an audio drama with TINY amounts of animation. More like a slideshow.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.