.hack//AI Busters forum rules:

Discussion of the .hack novels (AI Busters, etc.). No spoilers!

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

Sora
Shaka Shaka Maraca

.hack//AI Busters forum rules:

Post by Sora »

This is the place to discuss the content and characters from .hack//AI Busters, the novel prequel to .hack//SIGN

1- NO SPOILERS.
(This forum is for the discussion of things having to do with .hack//AI Busters, but spoilers for the other aspects of the .hack project are forbidden. Not everyone has seen everything there is to see, please respect that!)

2- No blatantly offensive topics or posts
(What isn't blatant or is under dispute will be judged by the moderators should it become out of hand. I recommend we stay away from the topics of religion, sports, politics, and pizza toppings, only arguments spawn from these o.o; )

3- No ranting!
(This isn't the place to let off some steam. Every person has their own outlets for that, and this isn't it. We don't want to hear it o_o)

4- No flaming
(Absolutely none. It will not be tolerated at all, and perpetrators will be temporarily or permanently banned from these forums)

5- No foul launguage
(This board is accessable by children under the age of 13. We children over the age of 13 know them already, but it's inappropriate for others. Watch your language.)

6- Use common sense
(This is the hardest thing to ask, but all the same. Don't be blatantly idiotic or stupid, we don't tolerate that either. Warnings will be given, and if people can't learn to act mature where necessary, they should not be participating in the discussions here)

7- No pointless, short, or otherwise worthless posts
(That's for the Babble Board, folks.)

We, as the moderators of these forums, reserve the right to use our powers as we see fit. We will do the best we can to be just and fair, but I'm sure someone will get angry or call us tyrants, but I must stress the point that not everything -can- be fair, and that this isn't a democracy. We have the final say o_o If you do not like the way we moderate these forums, you are under no obligation to stay, and thus continued resistance regarding what decisions we make won't be tolerated either.

Now, that's not too bad, is it? ^^
----------------------------------
"Sora KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!"

Don't hate me because I'm l337iful ;_;