About Bear?

.hack//SIGN discussion. No spoilers!

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

kboy7
Player Character

Post by kboy7 »

Curtains?
http://kmhearts.proboards43.com
kingdom Hearts forum ... Over 2000 posts and counting!
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

Google is your friend
Rectos Dominos
kboy7
Player Character

Post by kboy7 »

Ya, but all i get is a bunch of stuff about window curtains...
http://kmhearts.proboards43.com
kingdom Hearts forum ... Over 2000 posts and counting!
Lord Atanoon
Lowbie

Post by Lord Atanoon »

the question sorry i forgot to tell in the question i remember that i wrote it, but anywai it is in the episode catastrophe bear say to tsukasa that he could be like his foster parent, but the real thing that is bothering me is the thing that say to tsukasa, if you prepare to take full care of that child take it or not thats the best for both of them, o yeah BT say that too. well is like that BT and bear have a child because i dont think is tsukasa because bear say a quite time ago. i cannot understanding, please????
Because you are a puppet... im a puppet.
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

Bear does have a child, I am not sure about BT....

Curtains: A horror/ suspense novel that includes murder, betrayal etc. (Thats what I remember of it, I read it a loooong time ago >_<)
Rhyste
Legend

Post by Rhyste »

[spoiler]Bear has a son who mooches money off of him.[/spoiler]
and god said unto cain, "wow you're pretty stupid."
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

She came from her house....were you even around when Rhyste was a "commie" here? Eh, whatever. Yeah, I don't think that B.T. had a child...I'm fairly sure (90%) that she did and does not.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Eggplant of the Twilight
Player Character

Post by Eggplant of the Twilight »

I agree with dude about that. I think that's just not in RL BT's personality. I mean, she (spoilers)
[spoiler]completely skips going to the Reunion she gets invited to, and that kind of suggests how much she likes the presence of the people she knows...[/spoiler]

Wow...it's Rhyste...
I'm the missing Twilight item, Eggplant of the Twilight.
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

It could be a possible that she has an older child, one that is already out of the house? Just a theory
Lord Atanoon
Lowbie

Post by Lord Atanoon »

yeah in a episode of sign, bear is talking with a blademaster and came tsukasa, then for a long talking (this is the first time that tsukasa and bear like each other because tsukasa always think that bear is selfish he say that it was his son asking for money), i make a investigation about the real life bear he has a child and yet not he has nothing like love with B.T, the person that like B.T, is none other that Crim but Crim doesnt like have touch with the persons outside the game so he say that they could not longer see each other. Another thing that make me kind of lost do you ever know that subaru and crim have a romantic relationship in outside the game?
Eggplant of the Twilight
Player Character

Post by Eggplant of the Twilight »

Lord Atanoon wrote:yeah in a episode of sign, bear is talking with a blademaster and came tsukasa, then for a long talking (this is the first time that tsukasa and bear like each other because tsukasa always think that bear is selfish he say that it was his son asking for money), i make a investigation about the real life bear he has a child and yet not he has nothing like love with B.T, the person that like B.T, is none other that Crim but Crim doesnt like have touch with the persons outside the game so he say that they could not longer see each other. Another thing that make me kind of lost do you ever know that subaru and crim have a romantic relationship in outside the game?
...Please, can you use periods? It's getting hard to sort through your comments...

And Crim doesn't "like" BT. They're more like business associates, if anything.

And Crim in no way, shape, or form, had a romantic relationship with Subaru. He visits her to keep her from dispairing, but she was NEVER been interested in him romantically. (He's a guardian and a friend, but that's all.)
I'm the missing Twilight item, Eggplant of the Twilight.
Lord Atanoon
Lowbie

Post by Lord Atanoon »

i never say that crim like B.T is all the contrary, B.T is the one that fall in love with crim in the real world, but crim doesnt lik she.

as for subaru i read in a web about that that both of them have something romantic, in a episode crim say to subaru that she could use some magic thing in the real world, and was his telephone number.

and do you like this form of write.
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Your sentence structure is much easier to read now, thanks. Anyway, it really wasn't a romatic thing, it's more like a really good friend. The telephone # was there so that if she ever got depressed, or needed him for anything, she could call him.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Rhyste
Legend

Post by Rhyste »

About Subaru and Crim being 'friends,' Crim doesn't take strong interest in BT because of Subaru. BT even comes out and says that in one episode, or something similar. She's not comparable to Subaru.

The telephone number, "the magic spell," is very symbolic. It's not just there so Subaru can call him. It's considered against the rules to give out your personal information on The World. The Crimson Knights are a group of law enforcers. Crim does something against the mandate to prove a point to her, that you don't always have to live by the rules.
and god said unto cain, "wow you're pretty stupid."
blackwolf77

question

Post by blackwolf77 »

Hi im the new guy here and I just want to know what is the key of the twighlight because the show got cancelled before the end so i did not see it help plz? :?: :?: :?: