Action

.hack//SIGN discussion. No spoilers!

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

Eggplant of the Twilight
Player Character

Post by Eggplant of the Twilight »

MaifunNoodle wrote:but it would be good with the occasional action scene...
See Episodes 6, 14, 25, and a few others. That's more or less a bunch of "occasional" action scenes.
I'm the missing Twilight item, Eggplant of the Twilight.
kboy7
Player Character

Re: Wait a minute...

Post by kboy7 »

Tsunami the Silver Dragon wrote:You actually found //SIGN dull?
lol, well some people like action and otheres can live without it. But I think there are a couple of scenes where they could have actually shown the battle takign place. Liek the time Mimiru was in teh dungeon with the littlegirl or whatever. I said to myself "Ya, finally get to see some action" then it changes to another situation and you get more talk. I laughed. I will always think that if there were to have been (in certain places) some action it would have made it a bit more interesting.
http://kmhearts.proboards43.com
kingdom Hearts forum ... Over 2000 posts and counting!
Brad_Evans
Player Character

Post by Brad_Evans »

One of the reasons that they don't put action scenes... mayb is to make the production cost cheaper ^^;; Well, SIGN is good without action. And ppl that can't live without action can try something else like UdeDen anime (which is crappy in storyline imo).

Or mayb they don't want to put action scenes because of the fear it might not match so well with the games (like, those archers in //SIGN, or monster delay time for attacking, the monsters look so slow in SIGN while in the game they are pretty agile and don't spend time looking at the characters)
Pagyuu~ desunoh?
jinthemaster
Lowbie

Post by jinthemaster »

well they do put action in to the story sometimes but, in this case they want you to really know the characters and not just put random action :roll: