episode 11 (spoiler!)

.hack//SIGN discussion. No spoilers!

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

Sanzo
Lowbie

episode 11 (spoiler!)

Post by Sanzo »

why did tsukasa have that dream about aura killing him/her?
End of a Shadow
Player Character

Post by End of a Shadow »

Better question is, "Is it possible to dream while in a game while in a coma?"

Answer!, his fears and doubts about awaking Aura as his intentions tell him and falling into Morganna's ideals.
.hack//Integral -- A .hack up-to-date information, discussion,
text-based roleplaying, gallery, store, giveaways, and more site!
Sanzo
Lowbie

Post by Sanzo »

End of a Shadow wrote:Better question is, "Is it possible to dream while in a game while in a coma?"

Answer!, his fears and doubts about awaking Aura as his intentions tell him and falling into Morganna's ideals.
lol you sound really really obsessed or smart one of the two thanks for the help but also i was wondering why when tsukasa woke up after being attacked by aura why was maho standing at the door?
mvrckbass
Legend

Post by mvrckbass »

It was just foreshadowing. Showing that if Aura is awakened. It could end up killing him. (and in a giant sense, the whole world)
Sanzo
Lowbie

Post by Sanzo »

mvrckbass wrote:It was just foreshadowing. Showing that if Aura is awakened. It could end up killing him. (and in a giant sense, the whole world)
scary :?
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

mvrckbass wrote:It was just foreshadowing. Showing that if Aura is awakened. It could end up killing him. (and in a giant sense, the whole world)
Ehh... not necessarily. Aura had Subaru's face in his dream. A possible sign (no pun intended >_>) that continuing to be with her would endanger him. After all, Tsukasa -can't- die in the game.
Sanzo
Lowbie

Post by Sanzo »

Duskino wrote:
Ehh... not necessarily. Aura had Subaru's face in his dream. A possible sign (no pun intended >_>) that continuing to be with her would endanger him. After all, Tsukasa -can't- die in the game.
ok this is a major spoiler but i have to know does tsukasa wake from the coma?
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

Mm, I'd say watch the series and just see for yourself, but if you insist...

[spoiler]Yes. He--or I should say, she--does. I'm sure it's obvious that she will eventually, since that is one of the main intents of the characters.[/spoiler]